Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Latest Shippuden Anime Episode Discussion Thread (SPOILERS WARNING)

animation_luver

[122]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 3
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:

ok i heard that the the 2 new episodes are also gonna be a one hour special. does this mean we ave to wait until next week?

Yaph it looks like that

i guess im ok with it as long as they dont make it a regular thing

Agreed. Fortunately it looks like it is just because the next two eps are gonna be season premiere.

oh really i didnt know that which means new theme song i like the current one but its gettin old lol

Yeah new opening, looking forward to it as well What I don't like about opening clips is that sometimes they put into them too much spolier. Like In the first one when Gaara vanished in the sand it was kinda obvious he's gonna die. Fortunately he got resurrected though

yea and i sometimes i put in movie scenes which is annoying cause i sometimes think its canon lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

robdude123

[123]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 19
    I really like the new opening. The song is good and the animations.

It shows that there won't be any fillers until at least after
    ***SPOILER***

ranger8060

[124]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    robdude123 wrote:
    I really like the new opening. The song is good and the animations.

It shows that there won't be any fillers until at least after
    ***SPOILER***

I don;t see any reason to add in any fillers after that either.

XplantekX

[125]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    animation_luver wrote:
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:

ok i heard that the the 2 new episodes are also gonna be a one hour special. does this mean we ave to wait until next week?

Yaph it looks like that

Agreed. Fortunately it looks like it is just because the next two eps are gonna be season premiere.

oh really i didnt know that which means new theme song i like the current one but its gettin old lol

Yeah new opening, looking forward to it as well What I don't like about opening clips is that sometimes they put into them too much spolier. Like In the first one when Gaara vanished in the sand it was kinda obvious he's gonna die. Fortunately he got resurrected though

yea and i sometimes i put in movie scenes which is annoying cause i sometimes think its canon lol

I know what you mean it can be pretty confusing... BTW the new opening is gr8 I love it I didn't read the manga, so I have no freaking idea what could happen (except for the reviews of some eps) next, I'm looking forward to check it out. Damn week

X-626

[126]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 51
    The opening was quite good. The scene with Jiraiya fighting Pain moved a bit too slowly for the song, but it's still one of the better Naruto openings, as expected of FLOW. Also,
    ***SPOILER***
    Edited on 10/08/2009 3:54pm

nacholibre92

[127]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 24
    Awesome. This opening was just amazing. The parts with Madara with his Sharingan and the Jiraiya vs Pain are my favorites. By the looks of the new opening
    ***SPOILER***

X-626

[128]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 51
    Even though the next arc after this one isn't that long, it'll be enough to last us through the end of the season, if not longer. I don't think we'll be seeing any more fillers until at least Spring, if even then. As much as I hate to say it, I think this next arc of the manga will be the final arc, maybe second-to-last. Kishimoto is nearing his goal of 500 chapters, and unless there's a part 3, I don't think there's any more need for fillers so long as the animators keep an eye on their pacing.

pikastatic100

[129]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 48
    I really liked the new opening, nicely done. The parts with Jiraiya in it (the new opening) were the ones I liked best. I agree with Nacho, the scene at the end with Madara's Sharingan was one of my favorites, and I'm looking forward to the rest of Jiraiya's battle with Pain.

Ranemoraken

[130]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 20
    The Sasuke/itachi part of the opening was excellent, but the Jiraiya vs Pain part made me crap my pants. Wow. The slow moving hulks battling while the faster moving ninja duke it out on their backs. It was fantastic and hauntingly slow...and it looked sooooo good.

The song is pretty bad when they sing in english, lol at the beginning.

But most notable is the strange transformation of Naruto in the middle. It truly looks horrifying, and really reiterates the horrible nature of the beast inside.

animation_luver

[131]Oct 10, 2009
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    XplantekX wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:

Yaph it looks like that

I know what you mean it can be pretty confusing... BTW the new opening is gr8 I love it I didn't read the manga, so I have no freaking idea what could happen (except for the reviews of some eps) next, I'm looking forward to check it out. Damn week

yea i agree the new opening was great ( i like the old song better but the scenes were awesome) i know hwo this endfs so im a bit sad though

X-626 wrote:
    Even though the next arc after this one isn't that long, it'll be enough to last us through the end of the season, if not longer. I don't think we'll be seeing any more fillers until at least Spring, if even then. As much as I hate to say it, I think this next arc of the manga will be the final arc, maybe second-to-last. Kishimoto is nearing his goal of 500 chapters, and unless there's a part 3, I don't think there's any more need for fillers so long as the animators keep an eye on their pacing.
    i have a bad feeling there might be another filler but we'll see. im not naruto hater or anything but if naruto ends soon i wont be disappointed >_>

Edited on 10/10/2009 11:39am

No_Hablo_Ingles

[132]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 9

WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT!

When was Pain introduced? I stopped watching durng the Rescue Garra Arc because I thought I was watching DBZ. I haven't watched since then, but told myself I will start when Kishi brings the Pain (Sorry... Had to do that.) So when was he first shown (not the shadow) and where can I watch!?

game_masta14

[133]Oct 10, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT!

When was Pain introduced? I stopped watching durng the Rescue Garra Arc because I thought I was watching DBZ. I haven't watched since then, but told myself I will start when Kishi brings the Pain (Sorry... Had to do that.) So when was he first shown (not the shadow) and where can I watch!?

Not too long ago at the episode called Disappearance in the last season. Also, the new opening was pretty badass.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[134]Oct 10, 2009
    game_masta14 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

Not too long ago at the episode called Disappearance in the last season. Also, the new opening was pretty badass.

And I can watch this dubbed where?

animation_luver

[135]Oct 10, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    game_masta14 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

it hasnt been dubbed XD if u wanna see dubbed episodes i think that only season 1 has been dubbed. if you have disney xd its gonna be aired ond isney xd soon or you can look it up on itunes. but yea the dub is pretty far behind so only subs

No_Hablo_Ingles

[136]Oct 10, 2009
    animation_luver wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    game_masta14 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

it hasnt been dubbed XD if u wanna see dubbed episodes i think that only season 1 has been dubbed. if you have disney xd its gonna be aired ond isney xd soon or you can look it up on itunes. but yea the dub is pretty far behind so only subs

I meant subbed... God I haven't seen the Dubbed for like 3 years now...

game_masta14

[137]Oct 10, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    game_masta14 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

Simplist way is to watch it here: Episode 125 The ads are annoying but it is subbed.
    Edited on 10/10/2009 2:51pm
    Edited 2 total times.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[138]Oct 10, 2009
    game_masta14 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animation_luver wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    game_masta14 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

Simplist way is to watch it here: Episode 125 The ads are annoying but it is subbed.

Thank you very much. I shall enjoy watching God fight

***SPOILER***

No_Hablo_Ingles

[139]Oct 10, 2009

Ok I just finished my first episode of Shuppuden (125) Here are few things I noticed

Konan has a man Face...
    Karin has red hair... never knew that... Kind of reminds me of a Sakura with glasses
    Jugo said "Sasuke is the only one who can stop my urges." I literally couldn't stop laughing for the next 8 minutes.
    Shino and Kiba look awesome... Hinata looks... taller (~_^)
    I remembered how much I hate Sakura's voice...

Whitewind617

[140]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 5

I'm gonna point two things out here. First, I don't think there will be any filler until after

*SPOILERS*

Invasion of Pain. Since it kinda follows Hunt for Uchiha kinda directly (Madara ordered Pain to capture Naruto, and after all, howlong could it possibly take him to get to the villiage?) I guess the filler was to make sure they could finish both arcs back to back without having to stop in the middle.

Second, I don't think Naruto will be ending soon still. Not because I don't want it to, but because theres simply too much to wrap up in that time. With 4 major villans currently (Madara, Danzo, Kabuto, and Sasuke, not to mention the other members of team Hawk, Zetsu, and Kisame) Theres simply too much to handle in just one or two more arcs. If it ends in the next year, I think it would be a half-*** ending.