Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Latest Shippuden Anime Episode Discussion Thread (SPOILERS WARNING)

game_masta14

[161]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 8
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    jiraiya didnt really get pawned i mean for christ sake he killed 3 of peins bodies if pein needed all 6 bodies to defeat jiraiya i wouldnt exactly call it "pawned"

***SPOILER***
    I don't really think that needed a spoiler tag but if there are any who haven't seen these episodes yet, GO SEE THEM!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LordMordor

[163]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 12
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

animatiun_lover wrote:
    jiraiya didnt really get pawned i mean for christ sake he killed 3 of peins bodies if pein needed all 6 bodies to defeat jiraiya i wouldnt exactly call it "pawned"

I'm going to give you a chance to say that comment is incorrect before we waste several pages on an argument that will just end with you deflecting or admitting I'm right...

lol ok all im going to say is that if jiraiya knew pains secret he wouldve won thats all im going to say

Pain said that if Jiraiya knew the secret then he would not have won...that does not mean Jiraiya would have been victorious.

***SPOILER***

No_Hablo_Ingles

[164]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 9

LordMordor wrote:
    there really is no argument that can be made here...Pain >>> Jiraiya, plain and simple. If Pain is fighting to kill, there is virtually no ninja in the series that can fight all 6 realms at once by themselves. (Pain had Naruto at his mercy on two seperate occaisions, he was fighting to capture, not kill

You are smart... That's clear because you agree with me

No_Hablo_Ingles

[165]Oct 29, 2009
    Not to mention that even IF Jiriya got close enough to Nagato,
    ***SPOILER***

animatiun_lover

[166]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 2
    LordMordor wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

animatiun_lover wrote:

I'm going to give you a chance to say that comment is incorrect before we waste several pages on an argument that will just end with you deflecting or admitting I'm right...

lol ok all im going to say is that if jiraiya knew pains secret he wouldve won thats all im going to say
    Pain said that if Jiraiya knew the secret then he would not have won...that does not mean Jiraiya would have been victorious.
    ***SPOILER***
    fine i admit that the spoiler part of your arguement makes sense but can we all agree that jiraiya didnt get totally pawned and at least put up a good fight

btw nice new opening since nobody said anything about it yet

Edited on 10/29/2009 8:24pm

LordMordor

[167]Oct 29, 2009

yes, he put up a fight...but it was still basically pwnage. God realm is by far the most powerful of the realms and it didn't do anything (the bansho tenin was filler) Jiraiya had to use his big trump card just to handle 3 realms.

and Ingles, im just used to this, i've had to do a lot debating about Pain in the past. Also, in reference to that scene you mentioned
    ***SPOILER***

Edited on 10/29/2009 8:53pm

No_Hablo_Ingles

[168]Oct 29, 2009
    LordMordor wrote:

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

No_Hablo_Ingles

[170]Oct 29, 2009
    shadowysea07 wrote:

don't the paths become useless dead bodies when the chakra receptors are removed? if thats true then i bet jiraiya could of won.

You honestly believe that Jiraiya, a ninja not known for his speed, could remove the Chakra receptors from all 6 paths without dying?

No_Hablo_Ingles

[172]Oct 29, 2009

shadowysea07 wrote:
    well he could of removed the first 3 after the genjutsu and then theres only 3 left. plus he has ma and pa toad who have their super fast tongues. Also i thought he was pretty fast in sage mode. and if he removes the receptors on their hands or feet they might become crippled.

He didn't know Pain's secert then, but lets assume for a moment he did remove it when he "killed" the puppets. It wouldn't have mattered the moment God Realm arrived. When God realm is fighting to kill nothing can stop him. He was able to make an entire village look like ground 0, image if he focused that same amount of Chakra on a smaller area...

Ranemoraken

[173]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 20
    Well...I imagine that Naruto would have gone nine-tails if at any point Pain had been trying to kill him and had come close. Pain had already weakened Naruto to the point of anger because of what he had done to his village and mentors. As to what counts as filler in this fight with Jiraiya, it is very difficult to say. There's a period of time where Jiraiya is fighting in the manga, after he kills the three paths, where we see no transition. In one scene, all six engage him, and later he's outside having been exhausted. Sure, the events that transpire are considered "filler" but there were events transpiring that were not shown.

animatiun_lover

[174]Oct 30, 2009
    what if jiraiya used shadow clones and genjustu on god realm. do you still think he woul;dve lost if he knew the secret

No_Hablo_Ingles

[175]Oct 30, 2009

animatiun_lover wrote:
    what if jiraiya used shadow clones and genjustu on god realm. do you still think he woul;dve lost if he knew the secret

And if Jiraiya was immortal and could fly he could have lost either... There is no need to add things to characters that would directly effect the outcome of a fight.

LordMordor

[176]Oct 30, 2009
    1. Jiraiya does not have Naruto's insane chakra levels...he can't spam shadow clones
    2. Jiraiya admits he's no good at Genjutsu, and the toad sages have to use their absolute best one to take on Pain

as for removing chakra receptors, Jiraiya is no where near fast enough to hope to do it mid-battle. Also, once Pain realized what Jiraiya was doing he would quit holding back and Shinra Tensei Jiraiya's brains out. The other realms could then just re-insert the rods while Jiraiya recovers (if he does at all). Also, i doubt those rods are that easy to pull out anyway.

as for Naruto going nine-tails during the Pain fight...the two times Pain had him at his mercy he could have just stabbed him in the heart with a chakra rod, or simply taken his head off. Killing Naruto before the fox comes out is fully possible, as Kabuto demonstrated when he nearly killed him during the Sannin fight. If he took his time torturing him, yeah, im sure the fox would emerge. But Pain isn't that kind of guy, he would just go for the quick kill

Ranemoraken

[177]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 20
    As a last counterpoint, Naruto also knew going that his life wasn't in immediate risk. Each time he was captured, Naruto used the opportunity to think. It is arguable that if he was in a fight where the result would be his immediate death, than he'd have released the nine-tails faster.

I had thought about someone fast removing the chakra spikes from one of the pains. it would have been funny if a Path and someone else collided in a volley of martial arts only to stop. The path would look at his opponent, to see him drop a few spikes on the ground and then look at his own immobile arm.

animatiun_lover

[178]Oct 31, 2009
    pain is overrated i bet he wouldnt last 2 seconds against madara

No_Hablo_Ingles

[179]Oct 31, 2009

animatiun_lover wrote:

What have you seen Madara do other then run away from a fight? If he was as powerful as Pain he should have bee able to take out the Kages by himself. Madara is the most over rated person in the shows history! A lot of people rank him asthe strongest character in the show's history, even though he lost to The 1st Hokage. Itachi said that Madara is a shell of his former self. Madara even said that he isn't that strong.

Do I think Pain is the strongest Ninja ever? No, however, I do believe that he is the strongest Ninja who we have ever seen fight. Until we see Madara do something other then run and act arrogant don't you dare say "Pain wouldn't last 2 seconds against Madara."

shadowysea07

[180]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 25
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

animatiun_lover wrote:

What have you seen Madara do other then run away from a fight? If he was as powerful as Pain he should have bee able to take out the Kages by himself. Madara is the most over rated person in the shows history! A lot of people rank him asthe strongest character in the show's history, even though he lost to The 1st Hokage. Itachi said that Madara is a shell of his former self. Madara even said that he isn't that strong.

Do I think Pain is the strongest Ninja ever? No, however, I do believe that he is the strongest Ninja who we have ever seen fight. Until we see Madara do something other then run and act arrogant don't you dare say "Pain wouldn't last 2 seconds against Madara."

he wouldn't last 2 seconds since madara would have runaway before i even started typing this lmao