Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

nacholibre92

[21]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 24

Spoiler pics

***SPOILER***

Edited on 07/29/2009 8:11am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

X-626

[22]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 51
    It looks like the Fourth Mizukage was the old Sanbi Jinchuriki. Were they, in fact, Madara, or was Madara controlling them. Kisame seemed to suggest the former, but it's curious as to how the Jinchuriki was removed if they were Madara.

axe_king

[23]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 9
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Usually when it comes to Naruto pairings, people always put the dominant partner in the relationship first. That's why you always see NaruHina or NaruSaku instead of HinaNaru or SakuNaru.

to be honest it doesn't bother me one bit either way.

and for edmaster well whatever you say......

Ranemoraken

[24]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 20
    AH! Now we know about the third tailed beast! A little, at least.

Whew.

And a lot of interesting conversations here. I hadn't thought about it before, but the Akatsuki were getting missions from "someone". It makes sense that it would be the other villages.

We also had the first picture, even if faded, that had all eleven akatsuki members together, with the exception of Sasuke's recent group. Solid, exciting chapter, but Raikage is definitely a confrontational personality, along with the Tsuchikage who seems to feel his age demands authority. The other three were quite peaceful, even though Danzo is clearly working his Palpatine angle.

I wasn't sure if this would degenerate into a war, but an alliance with Danzo at the helm? What the hell is going to happen now?

tvcrazy12

[25]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 16

curse you kishi!! the chapter started out so good. then you had to cut to some boring narusaku stuff & give sai character development. just killhim off already and move on other than that, kage meeting was good, from what danzo says it seems that 2 of the jinchuuriki were able to control the other tailed beasts? & i thought madara only controlled kyuubi? and if madara was mizukage, it seems he was doing it behind closed doors, and only people like the 7 swordsmen would know about him.

o yea, another thing, how does danzo know madara is the leeader of akatsuki!? haha, danzo = madara theory back in action

i also dont see the logic in konoha has bijuu = they get control. does danzo's control stretch farther than we thought? what happens if/when killerbee re-surfaces?

ahh! too many questions

edmasterchaos

[26]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 41
    I... i really really liked it!

The info they gave, it was good, Sai awesome again, it was just so enjoyable for me this time Huh, i never though about where akatsuki got the missions, those dots were so easy to connect...
    And, the first hokage could control a tailed beast? that means he had one or could he do a summoning?

Oh, and, i may be a complete bastard for enjoying it, but when Sai said that Sakura too was hurting Naruto like Sasuke is so obviously doing, i was filled with joy. C:

Lastly, to tvcrazy, well konoha has a tailed beast, no other country does, by that logic they have the biggest power, and if it were true, the tailed beast host would listen better to the leader of his country, thus putting the Hokage in charge of the entire thing since the last tailed beast is the biggest power.
    Edited on 07/30/2009 10:33pm

tvcrazy12

[27]Jul 30, 2009
    edmasterchaos wrote:

The info they gave, it was good, Sai awesome again, it was just so enjoyable for me this time Huh, i never though about where akatsuki got the missions, those dots were so easy to connect...
    And, the first hokage could control a tailed beast? that means he had one or could he do a summoning?

Oh, and, i may be a complete bastard for enjoying it, but when Sai said that Sakura too was hurting Naruto like Sasuke is so obviously doing, i was filled with joy. C:

Lastly, to tvcrazy, well konoha has a tailed beast, no other country does, by that logic they have the biggest power, and if it were true, the tailed beast host would listen better to the leader of his country, thus putting the Hokage in charge of the entire thing since the last tailed beast is the biggest power.
    oh ok...that makes sense. but still, it will be interesting to see what happens when killerbee finally reveals himself. o & yea, hashi could control all of em. that was his thing: wood & bijuu-control. thats y yamato can control naruto. back when he was around all the countries had one, but he could control them all

edmasterchaos

[28]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 41
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:

oh ok...that makes sense. but still, it will be interesting to see what happens when killerbee finally reveals himself. o & yea, hashi could control all of em. that was his thing: wood & bijuu-control. thats y yamato can control naruto. back when he was around all the countries had one, but he could control them all
    Oh, must've forgot that.

pikastatic100

[29]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 48
    edmasterchaos wrote:

I know what you mean -- I wasn't filled with joy, but I'm glad Sai said it. I think it's about time someone knocked some sense into Sakura... and got it into her head that Naruto loves her. I'll be looking forward to how the exchange will continue, but I'll mostly be looking forward to the rest of the Kage Meeting.

It doesn't look good where things are going; if Danzo takes charge, I think it's safe to say that it'll be a catastrophe. Him becoming Hokage was bad enough, but if he leads the alliance... it would almost surely be chaotic.

nacholibre92

[30]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 24

Here's the cover to Volume 47.

***SPOILER***

Edited on 07/31/2009 8:27am

a_noob_is_rokz

[31]Jul 31, 2009
    I forgot Madara could control the Bijuu. Well, this lends more credit to my theory that Madanzo is killing the Uchiha and capturing the Bijuu to eliminate competition and increase his own power.

ranger8060

[32]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 7
    can't wait till tsunade wakes up

axe_king

[33]Jul 31, 2009
    ranger8060 wrote:

well about that. chances are pretty high now that danzo will send his best men to finish her of. well he seems to think his time to rule the lands has finaly come

Hyuuga89

[35]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 3

axe_king wrote:
    ranger8060 wrote:
    well about that. chances are pretty high now that danzo will send his best men to finish her of. well he seems to think his time to rule the lands has finaly come

Don't you guys get it? She won't wake up, at least not in a looong time. Think about it, sasuke, naruto and sakura each had a sannin to train and watch over them, and now those ties have been cut so that they are now free to go about things their own way. It's all a part of the theme of growing up, learning for yourself etc.

And to all of those just doesn't get how madara survived for such a long time, he clearly said in an earlier chapter that it was thanks to nagatos rinne tensei (ressurection technique), and no it's not a one-shot tech, if he had been at full power in stead of completely drained, he would have survived ressurecting konoha...

Edited on 07/31/2009 3:32pm

a_noob_is_rokz

[36]Jul 31, 2009
    Hyuuga89 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    ranger8060 wrote:

Don't you guys get it? She won't wake up, at least not in a looong time. Think about it, sasuke, naruto and sakura each had a sannin to train and watch over them, and now those ties have been cut so that they are now free to go about things their own way. It's all a part of the theme of growing up, learning for yourself etc.

And to all of those just doesn't get how madara survived for such a long time, he clearly said in an earlier chapter that it was thanks to nagatos rinne tensei (ressurection technique), and no it's not a one-shot tech, if he had been at full power in stead of completely drained, he would have survived ressurecting konoha...

That's impossible. Pain was only in his 20s or 30s. Madara's pushing 200.

X-626

[37]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 51

tvcrazy12 wrote:

other than that, kage meeting was good, from what danzo says it seems that 2 of the jinchuuriki were able to control the other tailed beasts? & i thought madara only controlled kyuubi? and if madara was mizukage, it seems he was doing it behind closed doors, and only people like the 7 swordsmen would know about him.

o yea, another thing, how does danzo know madara is the leeader of akatsuki!? haha, danzo = madara theory back in action

1. I believe he was referring to the control they had over their beast for the Jinchuriki. Killer Bee could control himself, unlike Gaara, who could never sleep or else the demon would take control. Also, Madara could control A tailed beast, not ALL of them. Danzo was referring to people who could control one or more of the demons.

2. Sai told him in his note. Remember? Naruto informed Kakashi and Kakashi told Sai to tell Danzo. Notice how Danzo said "our source is certain of it"? The source he's referring to is most likely Naruto. Naruto did defeat Pain, whom everyone thougt was the leader, so who is Danzo to not believe him?

Ranemoraken

[38]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 20
    X-626 wrote:

tvcrazy12 wrote:

other than that, kage meeting was good, from what danzo says it seems that 2 of the jinchuuriki were able to control the other tailed beasts? & i thought madara only controlled kyuubi? and if madara was mizukage, it seems he was doing it behind closed doors, and only people like the 7 swordsmen would know about him.

1. I believe he was referring to the control they had over their beast for the Jinchuriki. Killer Bee could control himself, unlike Gaara, who could never sleep or else the demon would take control. Also, Madara could control A tailed beast, not ALL of them. Danzo was referring to people who could control one or more of the demons.

2. Sai told him in his note. Remember? Naruto informed Kakashi and Kakashi told Sai to tell Danzo. Notice how Danzo said "our source is certain of it"? The source he's referring to is most likely Naruto. Naruto did defeat Pain, whom everyone thougt was the leader, so who is Danzo to not believe him?

I'm just hoping that danzo keeps following the lines of "legal" evil. Where everyone hates him, even if he works to protect the village. The way Raikage is, I can't even imagine him wanting to work in this alliance, even if its to rescue his brother.

tvcrazy12

[39]Aug 1, 2009
    X-626 wrote:

tvcrazy12 wrote:

hmm...i dont remember that. but ill take your word for it.

tvcrazy12

[40]Aug 1, 2009
    Hyuuga89 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    ranger8060 wrote:

haha she's gonna wake up & the village is gonna be fixed & danzo's hokage, & she's gonna be like wtf!? how long was i out!? & no kishi wouldn't let tsunade go out like that. finished off by danzo's men. i mean, seriouslt, can he @ least give her one more fight?

as for madara surviving, it clearly has something to do with his EMS. kyuubi said maybe it was the potency of his chakra, itachi says he's immortal, & pain's technique may have come into play later. but i think he survived until pain came along with just his EMS.