Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

LordGrievous

[2721]Oct 20, 2012
    • level: 13

qtwanderer wrote:
    Alittle cliche'd...I was hoping for something else but oh well. Now we have to wait for Kakashi to give the reason as to why he killed Rin; Prediction moment: and when Kakashi does, Obito will be all teary and dies. But to make it cooler, it could be Obito brings Kakashi to his death-scene and at that moment Kakashi reveals what really happens and Obito feeling guilty tries to fight Madara. None of this will occur though as I hope Obito is just too far crazy and plans on making the mooneye lpan a reality just cause he believes Kakashi and Rin will be in the genjutsu.

Most likely either Kakashi or Naruto will make Obito realize that his mooneye plan would only recreate a fake Rin.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[2722]Oct 21, 2012
    • level: 27
    Naruto, he has the gift of making people change their ways

MatejDijanin

[2723]Oct 24, 2012
    • level: 5
    qtwanderer wrote:

Heh I don't think that will happen now... The battle has been resumed and it seems like a final one between Kakashi and Obito

LordGrievous

[2724]Oct 27, 2012

MatejDijanin wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Heh I don't think that will happen now... The battle has been resumed and it seems like a final one between Kakashi and Obito

And hopefully we'll find out why Kakashi killed Rin.

Teamrat

[2725]Nov 21, 2012
    • level: 16

I'm wondering what makes the jubi such a threat. It can't just be because it has more chakra than all the biju combined. The amount of charka should not make it any different from a tailed beast. Unless it's such a threat because it has hands and fingers that allow it to make seals. In that case, they need to seal it in someone (Naruto) fast. That shouldn't be to hard if Rikudo could do it. What made him a legend is because he was the jubi jinchuriki. Before that he was probably no better than a chunin.

Edited on 11/21/2012 5:37pm
    Edited 2 total times.

LordGrievous

[2726]Nov 26, 2012

Teamrat wrote:

I'm wondering what makes the jubi such a threat. It can't just be because it has more chakra than all the biju combined. The amount of charka should not make it any different from a tailed beast. Unless it's such a threat because it has hands and fingers that allow it to make seals. In that case, they need to seal it in someone (Naruto) fast. That shouldn't be to hard if Rikudo could do it. What made him a legend is because he was the jubi jinchuriki. Before that he was probably no better than a chunin.

The Sage of Six Paths was very powerful even before he became a jinchuriki infact he created the ninja world.

if his power was that of a chunin he wouldn't have survived unsealing the ten-tails from himself long enough to create the other tailed beasts and sealing the ten-tail's body into rock and sending it into orbit creating the moon.

And I don't think the ten-tails can be sealed with into someone who already has a tailed beast in them.

invisiblish

[2727]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 9
    Umm... Wow?! If that stands as is wow. A lot of major players were just taken out

CrimsonDragon24

[2728]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 1

And with this new chapter, Kishimoto has killed off one of Naruto's friends. Cue explosion by Naruto in the next chapter........

invisiblish

[2729]Dec 18, 2012

Not really, only the fathers (Shikamaru & Ino) were there. I do agree that he'll explode in some sense though, or Shikamaru will help complete the (probable) upcoming bump in his fathers plan

Didn't see the new chapter up... really didn't see this coming

RIP Neji

Edited on 12/19/2012 11:09am

LordGrievous

[2730]Dec 19, 2012

invisiblish wrote:

Not really, only the fathers (Shikamaru & Ino) were there. I do agree that he'll explode in some sense though, or Shikamaru will help complete the (probable) upcoming bump in his fathers plan

Didn't see the new chapter up... really didn't see this coming

RIP Neji

Idon't think we'll have toworry too much about Neji.

I think Obito is gonna end up doing what Nagato did and use Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Techniqueto revive those who died.

invisiblish

[2731]Dec 20, 2012
    If he gets the chance. I see Madara killing Obito shortly after he (Obito) has a change of heart

KyleXY_MCR_1379

[2732]Dec 21, 2012

Neji was one of my favorite characters so I was sad to see him die. However this war lacked the deaths of any really major characters so I kind of saw this coming. I feel like he won't be the last major character to die.

invisiblish

[2733]Dec 21, 2012
    KyleXY_MCR_1379 wrote:

Neji was one of my favorite characters so I was sad to see him die. However this war lacked the deaths of any really major characters so I kind of saw this coming. I feel like he won't be the last major character to die.

Agreed. All of the former Kage and not one major death? I find it difficult to believe that none of the current Kage will be dead if Tsunade has her way

Adv193

[2734]Dec 21, 2012
    • level: 23

I was definitely depressed with Neji's death. I wonder what other surprises are in store with the upcoming chapters.

LordGrievous

[2735]Dec 23, 2012

invisiblish wrote:
    If he gets the chance. I see Madara killing Obito shortly after he (Obito) has a change of heart

Madara can't kill him, Madara needs Obito to help control the ten-tails andfor his ownressurection (which might come true as might be the only way to defeat Madara).

invisiblish

[2736]Dec 28, 2012
    I'm not sure Madara cares to be resurrected anymore. He is currently immortal with 'endless chakra'. What good can come from being resurrected? Madara needed Obito to bring him back using the Rinnegan, but now that he is back and in control of his own resurrection, why does he need Obito? He still has his Sharingan to control the 10-tails himself, and his body can't be harmed. Unless Madara would like to be brought to full life so that he can die again, he has no need for Obito.

I think the only thing that can stop Madara right now is Kakashi/Obito using their Kamui. Sure they can try to seal him all they want, but that is what defeated the Kage. Trapping Madara with the Kamui, might be important to do just that.

LordGrievous

[2737]Dec 28, 2012

invisiblish wrote:
    I'm not sure Madara cares to be resurrected anymore. He is currently immortal with 'endless chakra'. What good can come from being resurrected? Madara needed Obito to bring him back using the Rinnegan, but now that he is back and in control of his own resurrection, why does he need Obito? He still has his Sharingan to control the 10-tails himself, and his body can't be harmed. Unless Madara would like to be brought to full life so that he can die again, he has no need for Obito. I think the only thing that can stop Madara right now is Kakashi/Obito using their Kamui. Sure they can try to seal him all they want, but that is what defeated the Kage. Trapping Madara with the Kamui, might be important to do just that.

The ten-tails is still getting stronger and will eventually get too strong for both Madara and Obito combined to control, Plus Madara still interested in completing his "eye of themoon plan" which can only happen if he becomes the Ten-Tail's jinchuriki which can only happen if he's alive not a walking corpse.

invisiblish

[2738]Dec 29, 2012
    I missed the part where he had to become the Jinchuriki for the plan. Guess that is helpful... in a matter of speaking

qtwanderer

[2739]Dec 30, 2012
    • level: 27
    KyleXY_MCR_1379 wrote:
    Neji was one of my favorite characters so I was sad to see him die. However this war lacked the deaths of any really major characters.
    Agreed

MatejDijanin

[2740]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 5
    well nobody posted here for a month so i'll break the the ice... Obito is seemingly dead, and naruto seems to have become a deus ex machina... Sad to see Neji dead but it lends creedence to the gravitas of the battle.. There can be no wars without casualities, and so far only noname and minor characters died so it seems like Kishimoto is getting serious(does he read bleach?? since kubo is doing or has done the same thing), and I like it.. but still i didn't expect neji to die.. I pegged it would be Guy or Lee.