Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

MatejDijanin

[2801]Apr 6, 2013
    • level: 5
    LordGrievous wrote:

invisiblish wrote:
    At some point during his travels Madara had to come upon the remnants of the 10 Tails. His body was directly linked to the 10 Tails body. Unlike Obito, Madara was stuck in that cavern. I bet it has something to do with his constant interaction with the 9 Tails. I thought Madara mentioned it to Obito that he was saved by the 10 Tails, perhaps I was mistaken.

The ten-tails was sealed into the moon, Madara had used a jutsu to summon it to earth.

Isn't ten tails actually the moon? The moon being created as the seal for it? Or is it just me the fact that it's 3 in the morning and I'm dead tired?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

invisiblish

[2802]Apr 6, 2013
    • level: 9
    I thought the Moon was it's Jinchuriki, container of his powers whilst his actual body and remaining bits remained on earth...

LordGrievous

[2803]Apr 7, 2013
    • level: 13

MatejDijanin wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

invisiblish wrote:
    At some point during his travels Madara had to come upon the remnants of the 10 Tails. His body was directly linked to the 10 Tails body. Unlike Obito, Madara was stuck in that cavern. I bet it has something to do with his constant interaction with the 9 Tails. I thought Madara mentioned it to Obito that he was saved by the 10 Tails, perhaps I was mistaken.

The ten-tails was sealed into the moon, Madara had used a jutsu to summon it to earth.

Isn't ten tails actually the moon? The moon being created as the seal for it? Or is it just me the fact that it's 3 in the morning and I'm dead tired?

The moon was created around the the ten tails.

LordGrievous

[2804]Apr 7, 2013

invisiblish wrote:
    I thought the Moon was it's Jinchuriki, container of his powers whilst his actual body and remaining bits remained on earth...

No the ten tail's lifeforce was used to create the other tailed beast while it's body was sealed into the moon.

qtwanderer

[2805]Apr 10, 2013
    • level: 27

Finally, they join the battle. Am I the only onethat kinda wants to see how Orochimaru does now that he has both his arm back? o_O

Karin...I don't see how she would be useful in the battle, just saying >_>

Sasuke, so he did another 180 on us. I'm not sure of his motives because he could be protecting the village so he could destroy it or he sincerely wants to protect it. Either way, hes been back and forth of extreme emotions so he might flip from whatever side hes on (again).

Edited on 04/10/2013 1:40pm

KyleXY_MCR_1379

[2806]Apr 10, 2013

Wow I was definitely shocked that that was Sasuke's answer. However, during this whole arc I was thinking to myself, everyone expects Naruto to change Sasuke so it would be a huge surprise to have someone else do it. Although with Sasuke's emotions all over the map there still might be time for that. I sooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait till they get to the battlefield! Not only will the battle with all the Hokages, Orochimaru, and Sasuke with Madara and Obito be awesome, but we can see father and son fight together and maybe the First will be able to see his granddaughter. Anyways, I think the next chapters will be amazing, at least they better be Smile

invisiblish

[2807]Apr 10, 2013
    The current Kage need the help of Tobirama. If he was the one to develop such healing techniques that even Tsunade had to 'rip him off'. I get the feeling they wont be reunited until after the war has been fought. Which brings up a question for me... where is Shizune? I'm hoping that she is with the medical corps and busy healing the Kage but I somehow doubt it.

qtwanderer

[2808]Apr 10, 2013
    KyleXY_MCR_1379 wrote:
    and maybe the First will be able to see his granddaughter.
    I'm not sure but did he ever ask about her? I thought of this when they were on their faces, no one mentioned her

invisiblish wrote:
    Which brings up a question for me... where is Shizune? I'm hoping that she is with the medical corps and busy healing the Kage but I somehow doubt it.
    I doubt it too..

LordGrievous

[2809]Apr 11, 2013

invisiblish wrote:
    The current Kage need the help of Tobirama. If he was the one to develop such healing techniques that even Tsunade had to 'rip him off'. I get the feeling they wont be reunited until after the war has been fought. Which brings up a question for me... where is Shizune? I'm hoping that she is with the medical corps and busy healing the Kage but I somehow doubt it.

It's Hashimara that has the healing abilities, Tobimara is the second Hokage who created the Impure Resurrection Jutsu.

KyleXY_MCR_1379

[2810]Apr 11, 2013

qtwanderer wrote:
    KyleXY_MCR_1379 wrote:
    I'm not sure but did he ever ask about her? I thought of this when they were on their faces, no one mentioned her
    invisiblish wrote:
    Which brings up a question for me... where is Shizune? I'm hoping that she is with the medical corps and busy healing the Kage but I somehow doubt it.
    I doubt it too..

He found out she was the 5th Hokage and asked if the village was okay because he spoiled her and taught her to gamble but that was it.

LordGrievous

[2811]Apr 11, 2013

KyleXY_MCR_1379 wrote:

qtwanderer wrote:
    KyleXY_MCR_1379 wrote:
    invisiblish wrote:
    I doubt it too..

He found out she was the 5th Hokage and asked if the village was okay because he spoiled her and taught her to gamble but that was it.

Shame he couldn't teach her to be good at gambling.

invisiblish

[2812]Apr 14, 2013
    LordGrievous wrote:

invisiblish wrote:

It's Hashimara that has the healing abilities, Tobimara is the second Hokage who created the Impure Resurrection Jutsu.

Thanks for that correction. I was just going back to read up on the beginning of the 4 Kage & Sasuke's conversation.

qtwanderer

[2813]Apr 24, 2013
    I don't get why Kakashi would do that. Seems like a bad move.

KyleXY_MCR_1379

[2814]Apr 27, 2013

After last chapter's awesomeness I was hoping this one would be amazing too. I was pretty disappointed. I kinda figured we would have to wait a while to see when the Hokages entered the battle but I was still hoping to see that. oh well.......

Kinda disappointed the Kakashi and Obito left. I'm hoping we will find out why Kakashi killed Rin but I'm also hoping this isn't one of those times where the villain is talked over to the good side. I'm sorry but that has been done so many times before really Obito and Madara just need to die.

qtwanderer

[2815]Apr 28, 2013
    You took the words right out of my head, I agree with you 100%

LordGrievous

[2816]Apr 30, 2013

KyleXY_MCR_1379 wrote:

After last chapter's awesomeness I was hoping this one would be amazing too. I was pretty disappointed. I kinda figured we would have to wait a while to see when the Hokages entered the battle but I was still hoping to see that. oh well.......

Kinda disappointed the Kakashi and Obito left. I'm hoping we will find out why Kakashi killed Rin but I'm also hoping this isn't one of those times where the villain is talked over to the good side. I'm sorry but that has been done so many times before really Obito and Madara just need to die.

I'd rather see Sasuke die(I know they're not gonna kill him off).

But Madara is most likely gonna see his errors and disappear on his own like Sasori since he can't really get killed anymore.

qtwanderer

[2817]Apr 30, 2013

I was hoping the second hokage would be able to figure out a way to change his own jutsu to get rid of Madara.

Edited on 04/30/2013 8:05pm

KyleXY_MCR_1379

[2818]May 8, 2013

Figured that we would find out what really happened to Rin. I thought it was a good story. When we saw all the Bijuu around Naruto I thought we would find out what they gave him but looks like we'll have to wait just like how we have to wait for the Hokage to arrive Tongue out

qtwanderer

[2819]May 8, 2013
    So Rin was a jinchuriki, the bubbles gave it away. My only question is how did they seal it in her? I mean, the 3-tails was in the mizukage and once he died it should have been free. Maybe Madara sealed it in his statue and plotted the whole Rin thing...

invisiblish

[2820]May 8, 2013
    Maybe it was the Mizukage's death plan? Remove the 3 Tails and destroy the village with my death?

Interesting that Obito is so enfused with Zetsu that he can't die. If he is making such a big deal about his lack of a heart, how the hell is Kakashi supposed to kill him? Speaking of which does Obito want to die or am I crazy?