Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

X-626

[41]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 51
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    hmm...i dont remember that. but ill take your word for it.

Look on pages 14 and 15 of chapter 455. Then look at page 4 of chapter 257 where he receives the note. He didn't tell his companions what it said.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hyuuga89

[42]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 3
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Hyuuga89 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    ranger8060 wrote:
    can't wait till tsunade wakes up
    well about that. chances are pretty high now that danzo will send his best men to finish her of. well he seems to think his time to rule the lands has finaly come

Don't you guys get it? She won't wake up, at least not in a looong time. Think about it, sasuke, naruto and sakura each had a sannin to train and watch over them, and now those ties have been cut so that they are now free to go about things their own way. It's all a part of the theme of growing up, learning for yourself etc.

And to all of those just doesn't get how madara survived for such a long time, he clearly said in an earlier chapter that it was thanks to nagatos rinne tensei (ressurection technique), and no it's not a one-shot tech, if he had been at full power in stead of completely drained, he would have survived ressurecting konoha...

haha she's gonna wake up & the village is gonna be fixed & danzo's hokage, & she's gonna be like wtf!? how long was i out!? & no kishi wouldn't let tsunade go out like that. finished off by danzo's men. i mean, seriouslt, can he @ least give her one more fight? as for madara surviving, it clearly has something to do with his EMS. kyuubi said maybe it was the potency of his chakra, itachi says he's immortal, & pain's technique may have come into play later. but i think he survived until pain came along with just his EMS.

hmm, that's possible, perhaps EMS gives increased lifespan? in any cas, madara said to zetzu after pain had been defeated that he couldn't understand how nagato could have used his rinne tensei so carelessly, it was supposed to be for him...

AnimeMadness

[43]Aug 2, 2009
    • level: 22
    So did anyone else notice the puppet that Kankurou used looks like Sasori?

tvcrazy12

[44]Aug 2, 2009
    • level: 16
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    yea...wouldn't that be awesome if sasori survived!!! just wishful thinking.

tvcrazy12

[45]Aug 2, 2009
    X-626 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    hmm...i dont remember that. but ill take your word for it.

Look on pages 14 and 15 of chapter 455. Then look at page 4 of chapter 257 where he receives the note. He didn't tell his companions what it said.
    o ok thanks. dont seem to remember that chapter very well...

X-626

[46]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 51
    AnimeMadness wrote:

I thought it looked familiar. Nice spot there. Well, without his core, he's just a puppet, and a very potent one at that. Seeing how his original body wasn't destroyed, only trapped, it's very possible that Kankuro decided to add him to his collection.

Teamrat

[47]Aug 3, 2009
    lol the fact that he decided to use Sasori shows that he meant business. "I choose you Sasori"

axe_king

[48]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    yea...wouldn't that be awesome if sasori survived!!! just wishful thinking.

nah more wishful thinking would be if deidara survived. it would be like yeah you fans never saw that coming did you. yeah you bet I survived just to piss you all of .

yeah yeah that bomb it was another of my C3.... yeah just wishful thinking

axe_king

[49]Aug 3, 2009
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Hyuuga89 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    ranger8060 wrote:
    well about that. chances are pretty high now that danzo will send his best men to finish her of. well he seems to think his time to rule the lands has finaly come

Don't you guys get it? She won't wake up, at least not in a looong time. Think about it, sasuke, naruto and sakura each had a sannin to train and watch over them, and now those ties have been cut so that they are now free to go about things their own way. It's all a part of the theme of growing up, learning for yourself etc.

And to all of those just doesn't get how madara survived for such a long time, he clearly said in an earlier chapter that it was thanks to nagatos rinne tensei (ressurection technique), and no it's not a one-shot tech, if he had been at full power in stead of completely drained, he would have survived ressurecting konoha...

haha she's gonna wake up & the village is gonna be fixed & danzo's hokage, & she's gonna be like wtf!? how long was i out!? & no kishi wouldn't let tsunade go out like that. finished off by danzo's men. i mean, seriouslt, can he @ least give her one more fight?

as for madara surviving, it clearly has something to do with his EMS. kyuubi said maybe it was the potency of his chakra, itachi says he's immortal, & pain's technique may have come into play later. but i think he survived until pain came along with just his EMS.

lol first of I never said anything waking up or not. I said she might get assasinated in coma state by danzo's men.

and what they are you refearing to? ninja world still thinks in old fashioned revenge for revenge, hate war, strenght and whatever else excuses they come up to to be in a world that loves to bathe in things like that.

hard to say what will kishi do or not. hehe I remember when everyone (including me) was absolutely shocked when kishi nuked his own beloved konoha with the help of pain (to bad later on he decided not a single live should be spoiled so he resurected practicly everything). so yes he might just finish of tsunade. and what role does she have left? last sannin. she actually gave sakura everything she needs to becoem a great med-nin so I don't see any reason why he won't assasinate her. besides things will be more interresting with danzo in charge. plus she allready had a pretty good fight with oro what else you want from her. protected the village from pain. her rolle should be over.

Hyuuga89

[50]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 3
    axe_king wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Hyuuga89 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    ranger8060 wrote:

haha she's gonna wake up & the village is gonna be fixed & danzo's hokage, & she's gonna be like wtf!? how long was i out!? & no kishi wouldn't let tsunade go out like that. finished off by danzo's men. i mean, seriouslt, can he @ least give her one more fight? as for madara surviving, it clearly has something to do with his EMS. kyuubi said maybe it was the potency of his chakra, itachi says he's immortal, & pain's technique may have come into play later. but i think he survived until pain came along with just his EMS.
    lol first of I never said anything waking up or not. I said she might get assasinated in coma state by danzo's men. and what they are you refearing to? ninja world still thinks in old fashioned revenge for revenge, hate war, strenght and whatever else excuses they come up to to be in a world that loves to bathe in things like that. hard to say what will kishi do or not. hehe I remember when everyone (including me) was absolutely shocked when kishi nuked his own beloved konoha with the help of pain (to bad later on he decided not a single live should be spoiled so he resurected practicly everything). so yes he might just finish of tsunade. and what role does she have left? last sannin. she actually gave sakura everything she needs to becoem a great med-nin so I don't see any reason why he won't assasinate her. besides things will be more interresting with danzo in charge. plus she allready had a pretty good fight with oro what else you want from her. protected the village from pain. her rolle should be over.

My point exactly, she has filled her role as sakuras sensei, just like oro and jiraya for sasuke and naruto, now she's been eliminated...

sort of...

Ranemoraken

[51]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 20
    You know...someone doesn't have to die to leave the story. Gosh.

nacholibre92

[52]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 24

Confirmed spoiler

Ino cries, then there's a meeting of people of the same generation for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren't there.
    Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk
    The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will... (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision
    I'm going to talk to Naruto

To the conference
    The Mizukage's attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason
    Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan
    In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought
    (Shisui's Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent's mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but...
    What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Hokage's jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears
    After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is...!?
    It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal...

Omega_Porunga

[53]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Confirmed spoiler

Ino cries, then there's a meeting of people of the same generation for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren't there.
    Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk
    The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will... (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision
    I'm going to talk to Naruto

To the conference
    The Mizukage's attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason
    Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan
    In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought
    (Shisui's Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent's mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but...
    What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Hokage's jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears
    After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is...!?
    It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal...

Wow I think Sasuke just broke a record.XD Am I reading this right? It seems the spoiler said Danzou is Uchiha Shisui. I'll have to wait till the chapter translation comes out to before I start assuming.

tvcrazy12

[54]Aug 4, 2009
    axe_king wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Hyuuga89 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    ranger8060 wrote:

haha she's gonna wake up & the village is gonna be fixed & danzo's hokage, & she's gonna be like wtf!? how long was i out!? & no kishi wouldn't let tsunade go out like that. finished off by danzo's men. i mean, seriouslt, can he @ least give her one more fight?

as for madara surviving, it clearly has something to do with his EMS. kyuubi said maybe it was the potency of his chakra, itachi says he's immortal, & pain's technique may have come into play later. but i think he survived until pain came along with just his EMS.

lol first of I never said anything waking up or not. I said she might get assasinated in coma state by danzo's men.

and what they are you refearing to? ninja world still thinks in old fashioned revenge for revenge, hate war, strenght and whatever else excuses they come up to to be in a world that loves to bathe in things like that.

hard to say what will kishi do or not. hehe I remember when everyone (including me) was absolutely shocked when kishi nuked his own beloved konoha with the help of pain (to bad later on he decided not a single live should be spoiled so he resurected practicly everything). so yes he might just finish of tsunade. and what role does she have left? last sannin. she actually gave sakura everything she needs to becoem a great med-nin so I don't see any reason why he won't assasinate her. besides things will be more interresting with danzo in charge. plus she allready had a pretty good fight with oro what else you want from her. protected the village from pain. her rolle should be over.
    i never said you did...& i still dont think kishi will kill her off that way. beloved konoha? the village was attacked in part 1!? & if sakura's to become a true clone of tsunade, she has to learn how to summon katsuyu. its sad tho, tsunade taught sakura what she knows & she's still only a decent ninja. i dont think she'll ever be as good as tsunade (or as hot ) i think the sannin are all the best at what they did, & will remain that way.

& i know this argument has been used alot, but we still havent really seen an animal mode from tsunade yet, like the other 2.

edmasterchaos

[55]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 41
    Byakugan? man, finally, for a clan that is wealthy and non-extinct we saw very little of them. So, Danzo=/=Madara? better, and Konoha 9 hate Sasuke, even better. Kishi is starting to attract me to the series again.

nacholibre92

[56]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 24

Here's a spoiler pic which shows Shisui's face.

***SPOILER***

axe_king

[57]Aug 5, 2009
    Hyuuga89 wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Hyuuga89 wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    ranger8060 wrote:

lol first of I never said anything waking up or not. I said she might get assasinated in coma state by danzo's men. and what they are you refearing to? ninja world still thinks in old fashioned revenge for revenge, hate war, strenght and whatever else excuses they come up to to be in a world that loves to bathe in things like that. hard to say what will kishi do or not. hehe I remember when everyone (including me) was absolutely shocked when kishi nuked his own beloved konoha with the help of pain (to bad later on he decided not a single live should be spoiled so he resurected practicly everything). so yes he might just finish of tsunade. and what role does she have left? last sannin. she actually gave sakura everything she needs to becoem a great med-nin so I don't see any reason why he won't assasinate her. besides things will be more interresting with danzo in charge. plus she allready had a pretty good fight with oro what else you want from her. protected the village from pain. her rolle should be over.

My point exactly, she has filled her role as sakuras sensei, just like oro and jiraya for sasuke and naruto, now she's been eliminated...

sort of...

nah it's to early to speculate. maybe she will not die just to be the only sanin alive. kishi maybe wants her to restore order that danzo will cause as hokage.

tvcrazy12

[58]Aug 5, 2009
    this whole eye-stealing thing is crazy. i thought it was just the uchihas & the sharingan, but now we've got people stealing byakugans. i wonder if danzo or Ao experience the same withdrawal stuff that kakashi does?

axe_king

[59]Aug 6, 2009
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    this whole eye-stealing thing is crazy. i thought it was just the uchihas & the sharingan, but now we've got people stealing byakugans. i wonder if danzo or Ao experience the same withdrawal stuff that kakashi does?

lol it's not the first thing that is crazy in this anime or shounen for that part . remember anything goes

zatchbell101

[60]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    The new chapter is out on onemanga