Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

Ranemoraken

[61]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 20
    Although, in my mind, Ao just jumped up a thousnad notches in cool. He's fought both Uchiha's and Hyugas? Awesome. Although, everyone and their monkey is coming out with these eyes, I think Ao is probably the coolest. I don't think Danzo used his eye jutsu on Mifune though. It didn't seem like he needed too.

AND WHY THE HELL DIDN"T I THINK OF SHUSUI! Damn it. It's so obvious now. Not that Danzo is Shusui necessarily, but that's who he got the stuff from. Also - go, go crazy Sakura, joining Sasuke in evil! Yes, YeS Yessssssss....(rubs hands)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

edmasterchaos

[62]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 41
    Well, Danzou may or may not have used the Eye Tecnique, but i assume that Ao is picking up the chrakra wave thingy, so i think Danzou is using it.
    Let me get this straight, Ao, fought Uchiha, Fought Hyuuga and took a Byakugan which shouln't even be possible, and was teh one to uncover the fact that the host mizukage was being controlled by madara, damn, give this guy a Gaiden mini-arc! kakashi is half as cool as him and got one.
    More 'Dude, like, Sakura and Naruto, and maybe Kakashi a little, are the only ones who even like Sasuke, everyone hates him, kill him for teh peace!!' i like it, though Naruto's scene is something i see in a shoujou 'SEXY MALE CHARACTER, where are you? what are you thinking about? do you even think about me (and sakura and kakashi) a little in your heart?'

And, Hinata's back was shown for one panel as NaruSaku is talked about more, don't you just love how Kishimoto used the NaruHina element for such a consistant and great character development?

axe_king

[63]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 9
    another nice chapter. wow now this is a real mess right now. and I don't remember but who was this shusui of uchiha?

wow getting those eye techs seems to be like a bid deal in ninja world. everyone seem to want these byakugan, sharingan and now many will probably want pains rinnegan that's for sure.

sheesh they probably just should selling it on the black market already

anyways I did not expect zetsu to show up. so he probably gonna tell something about akatsuki and their plans or simply mislead them.

pikastatic100

[64]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 48
    axe_king wrote:
    and I don't remember but who was this shusui of uchiha?

I believe he was the best friend that Itachi killed in order to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Anyway, great chapter, Zetsu blasting in out of nowhere builds all sorts of suspense, and with Danzo's mind control powers revealed, the rushed decision to make him Hokage makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if that power helped him form Root. And I may be speculating too far here, but I wonder if Root would disband, or at least get disorderly, if it weren't for Danzo's mind control.
    Edited on 08/07/2009 3:56am

LadyLaura26

[65]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 12
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    and I don't remember but who was this shusui of uchiha?
    I believe he was the best friend that Itachi killed in order to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan. Anyway, great chapter, Zetsu blasting in out of nowhere builds all sorts of suspense, and with Danzo's mind control powers revealed, the rushed decision to make him Hokage makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if that power helped him form Root. And I may be speculating too far here, but I wonder if Root would disband, or at least get disorderly, if it weren't for Danzo's mind control.
    Zetsu coming out was random! I wonder if Madara is trying to get rid of Sauske or just continue to use him, its like he is diverting the blame from Akatski to Sauske
    Edited on 08/07/2009 5:38pm

nacholibre92

[66]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 24
    Looks like Madara's Eye of the Moon plan is about to begin.

tvcrazy12

[67]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 16

So Ao can turn his byakugan on & off @ will somehow. i still wonder if he or danzo have drawbacks like kakashi. i just wanna know how the cautious hyuugas allowed someone to get away with their byakugan. kinda ironic that he would be the one to call danzo out, seeing as he's done some eye stealing of his own...

so does danzo have the ms, or just regular? & it doesnt seem like danzo was controlling migune or whoever, seeing as he had somewhat logical reasons for picking danzo. compared to the daimyo just randomly picking danzo.

so, with all this eye stealing going on, who thinks madara's gonna try & track down konan to find out where pain's buried?

Ranemoraken

[68]Aug 8, 2009
    I would like Konan back in the story again, but it isn't necessary now. the Eight-tails needs to be wrapped up, but all this eye business makes me think that transplanting the Rinne'gan is certainly going to be a later arc.

ranger8060

[69]Aug 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    nacholibre92 wrote:

what's that?

Teamrat

[70]Aug 9, 2009
    I know he said he wanted to stop being cautions. but now he's just being reckless. I gotta see were this leads to.

nacholibre92

[71]Aug 9, 2009
    ranger8060 wrote:
    nacholibre92 wrote:

what's that?
    That's the question. It's some plan of Madara's.

Omega_Porunga

[72]Aug 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    I just gotta say one thing before I begin: Zetsu looks freaky without his other half! Hopefully, we'll see some of Zetsu's powers before Sasuke comes in and ruins everything.

Ranemoraken

[73]Aug 10, 2009
    Yeah, that was quite the cinematic raising, all ...half-naked?...(Pun!) and disgusting. What a villainous entrance, eh? I knew that we'd get a cliffhanger, right before the drought. Fun times, ahead.

Miista

[74]Aug 11, 2009
    Omega_Porunga wrote:
    I just gotta say one thing before I begin: Zetsu looks freaky without his other half! Hopefully, we'll see some of Zetsu's powers before Sasuke comes in and ruins everything.

Yeah I wanna see Zetsu's jutsu's too ^_^

So are we speculating that Danzo stole the sharigan from Madara (somehow) and that's the true reason why Madara is using Sasuke to kill Danzo, or did Madara give Danzo one of his sharigan and wanted it back, but was no match to retrieve it or something? Laugh.Out.Loud. I have no idea

nacholibre92

[75]Aug 11, 2009
    Aw man, no chapter this week. I was really looking forward to the next chapter.

edmasterchaos

[76]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 41
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Yeah, that was quite the cinematic raising, all ...half-naked?...(Pun!) and disgusting. What a villainous entrance, eh? I knew that we'd get a cliffhanger, right before the drought. Fun times, ahead.

Bad Joke Bad Joke
    Bad Joke Bad Joke
    Bad joke, watcha gonna do?
    Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Anyway, at who was saying about danzo and madara, Danzo does not have Madara's eye, he has the eye of Itachi's dead best friend.

Ranemoraken

[77]Aug 12, 2009
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Bad Joke Bad Joke
    Bad Joke Bad Joke

Anyway, at who was saying about danzo and madara, Danzo does not have Madara's eye, he has the eye of Itachi's dead best friend.
    They did come for me, and it hurt.

Who thinks the fourth Mizukage is dead? I'm not sure. With a few of these Root/Foundation Ninja being named, it looks like we have plenty of antagonists again.

tvcrazy12

[78]Aug 12, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Bad Joke Bad Joke
    Bad Joke Bad Joke

Who thinks the fourth Mizukage is dead? I'm not sure. With a few of these Root/Foundation Ninja being named, it looks like we have plenty of antagonists again.
    isnt he the jinchuuriki? he seemed young enough to still be alive but i doubt he is

Miista

[79]Aug 13, 2009
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Bad Joke Bad Joke
    Bad Joke Bad Joke

isnt he the jinchuuriki? he seemed young enough to still be alive but i doubt he is

Isn't the Fourth Mizukage a girl? And I don't think anyone of them are jinchuuriki...

X-626

[80]Aug 13, 2009
    • level: 51
    Miista wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Bad Joke Bad Joke
    Bad Joke Bad Joke

Isn't the Fourth Mizukage a girl? And I don't think anyone of them are jinchuuriki...

The Fourth Mizukage is male, I believe. He looks identical to the picture of all the Jinchuuriki Kishimoto revealed some time ago, leading us to believe that they are, in fact, the same person.