Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

Miista

[81]Aug 13, 2009
    • level: 16
    X-626 wrote:
    Miista wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Yeah, that was quite the cinematic raising, all ...half-naked?...(Pun!) and disgusting. What a villainous entrance, eh? I knew that we'd get a cliffhanger, right before the drought. Fun times, ahead.

Bad Joke Bad Joke
    Bad Joke Bad Joke
    Bad joke, watcha gonna do?
    Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Anyway, at who was saying about danzo and madara, Danzo does not have Madara's eye, he has the eye of Itachi's dead best friend.
    They did come for me, and it hurt.

Who thinks the fourth Mizukage is dead? I'm not sure. With a few of these Root/Foundation Ninja being named, it looks like we have plenty of antagonists again.
    isnt he the jinchuuriki? he seemed young enough to still be alive but i doubt he is

Isn't the Fourth Mizukage a girl? And I don't think anyone of them are jinchuuriki...

The Fourth Mizukage is male, I believe. He looks identical to the picture of all the Jinchuuriki Kishimoto revealed some time ago, leading us to believe that they are, in fact, the same person.

Oh, the FOURTH Mizukage! My bad. Thanks ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fireguarden

[82]Aug 14, 2009
    • level: 5
    Which chapter of the manga shows that uchiha shuisui was killed by itachi?

LadyLaura26

[83]Aug 14, 2009
    • level: 12
    fireguarden wrote:
    Which chapter of the manga shows that uchiha shuisui was killed by itachi?
    They never actually showed it, but it might be chapter 222 for more info

master_m11

[84]Aug 16, 2009
    Well I thought we might see Naruto vs Sasuke early, but now i'm not so sure. I mean I could see Naruto coming and helping Sasuke out but I don't think he's that close to the meeting and he probably gave up since the Raikage brushed off his request to forgive Sasuke. Now it looks like Madara's plan is going take effect and Sasuke will have to flee with his only hope siding with Madara.

Ranemoraken

[85]Aug 16, 2009
    • level: 20
    master_m11 wrote:
    Well I thought we might see Naruto vs Sasuke early, but now i'm not so sure. I mean I could see Naruto coming and helping Sasuke out but I don't think he's that close to the meeting and he probably gave up since the Raikage brushed off his request to forgive Sasuke. Now it looks like Madara's plan is going take effect and Sasuke will have to flee with his only hope siding with Madara.
    It didn't seem like we were leading up to a Naruto/Sasuke clash, but only because they've been distracted with side goals in comparison to each other.

master_m11

[86]Aug 17, 2009
    The way I seen was Naruto and Sasuke were both going to the kage meeting and I figured they would meet up and Naruto would stop Sasuke from killing Danzo, in which they would fight. Obviously things aren't going that way as you stated because they have other things to deal with now. Naruto seems be distant from the meeting and Sasuke is now going to have figure a way out of there with his life in tact. The problem is he doesn't even know hes been set up yet. As of now it's very unlikely that they meet, but still in the realm of possibilities of course.
    Edited on 08/17/2009 6:57pm

nacholibre92

[87]Aug 18, 2009
    • level: 24

Confirmed spoiler

Tsunade on the spine, Naruto and Sasuke on the cover(confronting one another, Sasuke has lifeless eyes)

Raikage caught white zetsu by his neck and asks him where Sasuke is.
    Zetsu tells him 'It wouldn't hurt to give you a hint I guess~'
    The second he says this his neck is broken with a loud sound, is he dead?
    Mizukage goes 'Killing is off limits'
    Everyone else is ordered to keep watching Hokage while others break through the wall to go look for Sasuke

Madara comes to where Naruto's sleeping and asks him if they could talk for a while but is attacked with rasengan in return
    Kakashi and Yamato make appearance and seize Madara
    'I was only interested how you managed to change Nagato's beliefs so I came here to ask' says Madara
    Naruto tells him that it doesn't matter and asks where Sasuke is

Madara goes 'Fine, let's talk about Sasuke who had fallen into darkness and about this world of shinobi, permeated with hatred and revenge'
    Without any hesitation Sasuke strikes down Samurais standing in his way who'd noticed the abnormality around them
    Suigetsu notices this and goes 'Why did you tell me not to kill, isn't that what you're doing now?'
    Karin senses unusual 'darkness' and 'coldness' coming from Sasuke with her special ability
    And then someone with insane amount of chakra appears

The chapter ends with Sasuke running into Raikage and his two underlings

pikastatic100

[88]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 48

Just found a whole bunch of spoiler pics. They're small, but there's quite a number of them:

***SPOILER***

It certainly looks like Sasuke has gone Darth Vader. That beast behind him in the 11th pic kind of looks like Four-Tailed Naruto...

Edited on 08/19/2009 7:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.

sadist_activst

[89]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 14
    So Madaras going to screw with Naruto like he did with Saskue, poor guy.

Ranemoraken

[90]Aug 20, 2009
    I was trying to figure out what that beast behind him is supposed to represent. It's kind of funny that Suigetsu is complaining about how Sasuke is killing now. An interesting change - to say the least.

master_m11

[91]Aug 20, 2009
    I think it's his hatred basically manifesting it's self. I can't believe Madara just went to Naruto for a casual talk. This guy is nuts. As for Sasuke, it's an interesting turn for him to actually kill now. I can't wait to see Sasuke vs The Raikage now.

Miista

[92]Aug 21, 2009
    master_m11 wrote:
    I think it's his hatred basically manifesting it's self. I can't believe Madara just went to Naruto for a casual talk. This guy is nuts. As for Sasuke, it's an interesting turn for him to actually kill now. I can't wait to see Sasuke vs The Raikage now.

Everything you just said, I was going to say and agree with you ^_^

pikastatic100

[93]Aug 21, 2009
    Intense chapter, I wonder when Kishi will reveal the mystery of the darkness in Sasuke. I'm looking forward to how the confrontation with Madara continues, and even more-so to the battle between Sasuke and Raikage. This arc certainly is having a bunch of developments and plot twists, more than the Pain's Invasion Arc IMO.

ross93

[94]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 14
    ^^ now that i agree lol. and with madara hes only stuck in the wood so he can get info from naruto lol. other than that he could just spirit himself away at any time lol. space time ninjutsu anyways but he is definetly nuts well hes always been like that lol. just look at the current anime episode and the previous ones hes been in. oh and sasuke hes gone loco now just to kill danzou im pretty sure no one wants to protect him lol probs only the root division but i even think the hokages advisors would turn a blind eye lol. so y not let sasuke have him no one wants him as hokage anyways

Ranemoraken

[95]Aug 21, 2009
    I still like to believe that Danzo is a good soul who's willing to do bad things. I also like how Jugo might be getting down and dirty a bit this time. I wasn't sure who Sasuke would end up facing, or if this entire meeting would break down into multiple short battles. I'm glad that the Raikage is facing off with Sasuke instead of Danzo. And of course, Yamato's hold on Madara is superfluous at best.

master_m11

[96]Aug 22, 2009
    Well since it is the Raikage fighting i'm thinking we should see more lightning based jutsu. Maybe Sasuke will copy some of them and add on to his arsenal of lightning jutsu. It has been a while since the Sharingan has copied anything, and it's usually with Kakashi a none Uchiha go figure. Yamato should realize who he is dealing with. Madara can whizz out of there anytime he wants.
    Edited on 08/22/2009 8:45am

Teamrat

[97]Aug 23, 2009
    master_m11 wrote:
    Well since it is the Raikage fighting i'm thinking we should see more lightning based jutsu. Maybe Sasuke will copy some of them and add on to his arsenal of lightning jutsu. It has been a while since the Sharingan has copied anything, and it's usually with Kakashi a none Uchiha go figure. Yamato should realize who he is dealing with. Madara can whizz out of there anytime he wants.

Yeah, Madara fought Senju who was alot better at using mokuton then Yamato. He has Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He can control the Kyubi which is inside Naruto. And his teleportation Jutsu is even better then the 4th's. I know you all know this but I'm just saying Yamato, Kakashi, and Naruto should be shaking in their boots. Not acting like they have the situation under control, because they really really don't.

nacholibre92

[98]Aug 25, 2009

Confirmed spoiler

Sasuke starts to attack on Raikage
    Then Sasuke got blown out by Suiton Jutsu (Water Encampment Wall), then he uses the lightning element jutsu to attack.
    Subordinate one: The information is correct. He has natural affinity on lightning element.
    Subordinate two: He can use fire element jutsu too. Don't forget to use Suiton Jutsu for defense.
    Suigetsu: Oh. Who leak out the information of Sasuke?

Subordinate two: Have to stop his movement. Raiton Flashlight Jutsu (similiar to Solar Flare in DragonBall)
    Juugo gets hit. Sasuke eats a fist from Raikage.
    Sasuke breaks the genjutsu. Suigetsu blocks the attack from Raikage.
    Suigetsu: If not me, your elbow has already broken.
    Sasuke: Whatever

Scene changes to the meeting room
    Ao is watching on Danzou. Tsuchikage is waiting and the girl beside him says that she would like to see the guy who kill Deidara.
    Gaara has no response.

Scene changes back to Sasuke
    Subordinate two: There is another one here. Once I find the guy, I leave it to you.
    Juugo: That guy is chakra sensing type.
    Juugo releases the second level curse seal.

"Kill him"

Raikage: Don't get too furious!
    The chapter ends.
    Naruto is not shown up this week

Edited on 08/25/2009 6:50am

nacholibre92

[99]Aug 26, 2009

Spoiler pics

***SPOILER***

pikastatic100

[100]Aug 27, 2009
    The chapter has been released.

At first I thought it would be a single battle between Sasuke and Raikage, but now it looks like it'll be all of Team Hebi vs. all of Team Kumo. I suppose Danzo's motives are just (if they really are what he says they are), but I still agree with Tsuchikage and Gaara that he's going about it the wrong way. Now that Jugo's gone Level 2 Curse Seal, this battle looks like it'll really get interesting.