Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [101]Aug 27, 2009
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight? Besides, after teasing us with Jugo forever, it's about time we see what he looks like in his monster form. I was expecting something far larger for someone who has the original curse mark. However, I believe he'll change his body constantly, as we've seen his arm change sizes and shapes frequently.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of master_m11

    master_m11

    [102]Aug 28, 2009
    • member since: 08/03/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,649
    Cocky Sasuke thinking he needs no help against the Raikage and his guards. It seems he will never change that part about himself. Jugo going cm2 will make things interesting. I can't wait to see it next chapter hopefully.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [103]Aug 28, 2009
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight?


    I believe that the original raw script had her refer to Deidara as "Deidara-ani" or "older brother". Whether or not that means they were actually related or just close I don't know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Arnoboy

    Arnoboy

    [104]Aug 28, 2009
    • member since: 07/02/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 174
    I'm sure Sasuke is acting like a bad guy in order to kill madara uchiha. That's his new goal since itachi's death
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [105]Aug 28, 2009
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight?


    I believe that the original raw script had her refer to Deidara as "Deidara-ani" or "older brother". Whether or not that means they were actually related or just close I don't know.
    bleh, I wasn't very clear.

    I mean in the middle of this page. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/461/02/

    Sasuke's "him" would seem to indicate a prior engagement. I'll have to reread the killer bee arc.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [106]Aug 29, 2009
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight?


    I believe that the original raw script had her refer to Deidara as "Deidara-ani" or "older brother". Whether or not that means they were actually related or just close I don't know.
    bleh, I wasn't very clear.

    I mean in the middle of this page. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/461/02/

    Sasuke's "him" would seem to indicate a prior engagement. I'll have to reread the killer bee arc.


    Oh, my bad. I misunderstood what you said.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of axe_king

    axe_king

    [107]Aug 30, 2009
    • member since: 06/14/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 804
    well decent chapter. man this will be good. poor suigetsu. his sword is broken what this poor guy gonna do now? maybe borrow one from that 7 swrods guy.

    so sasuke is killing people now. but why did suigetsu said "I told you not to kill them" or something like that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SSj022

    SSj022

    [108]Aug 30, 2009
    • member since: 04/11/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,641
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight?


    I believe that the original raw script had her refer to Deidara as "Deidara-ani" or "older brother". Whether or not that means they were actually related or just close I don't know.
    bleh, I wasn't very clear.

    I mean in the middle of this page. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/461/02/

    Sasuke's "him" would seem to indicate a prior engagement. I'll have to reread the killer bee arc.
    Maybe it is just a general statement like saying "that guy" is getting in my way. At least that was the way interpreted it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [109]Aug 31, 2009
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    SSj022 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight?


    I believe that the original raw script had her refer to Deidara as "Deidara-ani" or "older brother". Whether or not that means they were actually related or just close I don't know.
    bleh, I wasn't very clear.

    I mean in the middle of this page. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/461/02/

    Sasuke's "him" would seem to indicate a prior engagement. I'll have to reread the killer bee arc.
    Maybe it is just a general statement like saying "that guy" is getting in my way. At least that was the way interpreted it.
    yeah, i just reread the eight-tails arc and found that this ninja didn't pop anywhere. I suppose that's it.

    As for the other one, "I told him not to kill anyone." I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing it was when they were entering the village, wondering about when to kill Danzo. They didn't want to kill him before hand because his late arrival would mean more guards. The same might be said for killing guards. I don't know though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [110]Aug 31, 2009
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    As for the other one, "I told him not to kill anyone." I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing it was when they were entering the village, wondering about when to kill Danzo. They didn't want to kill him before hand because his late arrival would mean more guards. The same might be said for killing guards. I don't know though.


    I think that was a mistranslation. I believe Suigestu said something like, "And he told me not to kill anyone".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of axe_king

    axe_king

    [111]Aug 31, 2009
    • member since: 06/14/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 804
    yep I believe more in misstranslation.

    man I wish I could this jap language allready so i would slip getting misstranslated all the time. sometimes it really can be annoying when you read or watch the same thing and it's traqsnlated totally diffrent depending on translators. the whole point can be totally diffrent.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [112]Aug 31, 2009
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    As for the other one, "I told him not to kill anyone." I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing it was when they were entering the village, wondering about when to kill Danzo. They didn't want to kill him before hand because his late arrival would mean more guards. The same might be said for killing guards. I don't know though.


    I think that was a mistranslation. I believe Suigestu said something like, "And he told me not to kill anyone".
    AH! That makes so much more sense.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DarkSynchroPwn

    DarkSynchroPwn

    [113]Aug 31, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 19
    Sasuke is acting like a total bish now.

    I hope Raikage shows him he'll need Taka to save his cocky little buttocks xD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of axe_king

    axe_king

    [114]Aug 31, 2009
    • member since: 06/14/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 804
    well that was showed during killer bee arc. he would have died without taka.he should show some respect for his teamates
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ross93

    ross93

    [115]Aug 31, 2009
    • member since: 06/29/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,205
    btw what did gaara mean to the other two kages? i didnt understand what he meant by "when did u lets yourselves go"?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [116]Aug 31, 2009
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    ross93 wrote:
    btw what did gaara mean to the other two kages? i didnt understand what he meant by "when did u lets yourselves go"?
    Again, that was a mistranslation. It was something more along the lines of, "When did you throw who you were away?".

    Both were probably well-respected in the past. However, the Tsuchikage constantly hired Akatsuki, where as Danzo attempted to brainwash Fuu. Nobody can really trust either of them. Despite Danzo's "good" intentions, he's still just another person who wants power.

    The Mizukage referred to Gaara as being "innocent" because he hasn't done anything as Kazekage to try and achieve political and physical power and he now sees how corrupt the world really is. Gaara holds no grudges against a village and hasn't tried increase the Sand's military power, nor has he used any frowned-upon methods to increase his own strength.
    Edited on 08/31/2009 5:42pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ross93

    ross93

    [117]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 06/29/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,205
    oh ok thx for that now i understand.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of axe_king

    axe_king

    [118]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 06/14/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 804
    X-626 wrote:
    ross93 wrote:
    btw what did gaara mean to the other two kages? i didnt understand what he meant by "when did u lets yourselves go"?
    Again, that was a mistranslation. It was something more along the lines of, "When did you throw who you were away?".

    Both were probably well-respected in the past. However, the Tsuchikage constantly hired Akatsuki, where as Danzo attempted to brainwash Fuu. Nobody can really trust either of them. Despite Danzo's "good" intentions, he's still just another person who wants power.

    The Mizukage referred to Gaara as being "innocent" because he hasn't done anything as Kazekage to try and achieve political and physical power and he now sees how corrupt the world really is. Gaara holds no grudges against a village and hasn't tried increase the Sand's military power, nor has he used any frowned-upon methods to increase his own strength.


    man these mistranslations really suck. but I guess they always rush to realese new english scans so they always screw up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nacholibre92

    nacholibre92

    [119]Sep 2, 2009
    • member since: 08/19/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,259

    Confirmed spoiler

    Simple spoiler
    Shi falls into Sasuke's illusion technique.
    Raikage: Don't get caught up in the Sharingan!

    Juugo's way strong

    Naruto's and Tobi's talk
    Hatred is Sasuke's ninja path!
    (Naruto says that)

    The conclusion to Raikage vs. Sasuke hasn't come yet


    Shi says Raikage activates his body with Raiton chakra and his reflex speed is comparable to that of the Yellow Flash.

    Rikudou Sennin passed away before he could pacify the world. He passed down the power and will of the ninja sect to his two kids. The elder brother was born with the Sennin's eyes, chakra and spiritual energy, and thought that to achieve peace, power was required. The younger brother was born with the Sennin's body, spiritual force and physical energy, and thought that to achieve peace love was required instead. Rikudou Sennin had chosen the younger brother as his heir, and hence started the rivalry between the two siblings and also endless curse of hatred for the world.

    Uchiha is the descendants of the elder brother, and Senju descended from the younger brother. In other words, the rivalry between Madara and Hashirama was destined, so is the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, because Naruto has inherited Shodaime's Will of Fire.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DocRemedy

    DocRemedy

    [120]Sep 2, 2009
    • member since: 12/06/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 300
    nacholibre92 wrote:

    Confirmed spoiler

    Simple spoiler
    Shi falls into Sasuke's illusion technique.
    Raikage: Don't get caught up in the Sharingan!

    Juugo's way strong

    Naruto's and Tobi's talk
    Hatred is Sasuke's ninja path!
    (Naruto says that)

    The conclusion to Raikage vs. Sasuke hasn't come yet


    Shi says Raikage activates his body with Raiton chakra and his reflex speed is comparable to that of the Yellow Flash.

    Rikudou Sennin passed away before he could pacify the world. He passed down the power and will of the ninja sect to his two kids. The elder brother was born with the Sennin's eyes, chakra and spiritual energy, and thought that to achieve peace, power was required. The younger brother was born with the Sennin's body, spiritual force and physical energy, and thought that to achieve peace love was required instead. Rikudou Sennin had chosen the younger brother as his heir, and hence started the rivalry between the two siblings and also endless curse of hatred for the world.

    Uchiha is the descendants of the elder brother, and Senju descended from the younger brother. In other words, the rivalry between Madara and Hashirama was destined, so is the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, because Naruto has inherited Shodaime's Will of Fire.

    After reading through the these I'm kind of distraught in the whole direction this lineage was taken. I mean where does Nagato come into this now? Nagato was an Uchiha? Or at least in the same blood lines? Is that how Naruto and Nagato we the destined ones, because together with Nagato's eyes and Naruto's Will of Fire they will bring peace? and I thought the Uchiha's were descendants of the Hyuga? Or was this a lie fabricated through time to cover the past up? I am so confused!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.