Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

Ranemoraken

[101]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 20
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight? Besides, after teasing us with Jugo forever, it's about time we see what he looks like in his monster form. I was expecting something far larger for someone who has the original curse mark. However, I believe he'll change his body constantly, as we've seen his arm change sizes and shapes frequently.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

master_m11

[102]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 12
    Cocky Sasuke thinking he needs no help against the Raikage and his guards. It seems he will never change that part about himself. Jugo going cm2 will make things interesting. I can't wait to see it next chapter hopefully.

X-626

[103]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 51
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight?

I believe that the original raw script had her refer to Deidara as "Deidara-ani" or "older brother". Whether or not that means they were actually related or just close I don't know.

Arnoboy

[104]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 8
    I'm sure Sasuke is acting like a bad guy in order to kill madara uchiha. That's his new goal since itachi's death

Ranemoraken

[105]Aug 28, 2009
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    indeed. Does Sasuke know that one Kumo ninja from something? Did they meet when the kumo ninja were after him after the eight-tailed fight?

I believe that the original raw script had her refer to Deidara as "Deidara-ani" or "older brother". Whether or not that means they were actually related or just close I don't know.
    bleh, I wasn't very clear.

I mean in the middle of this page. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/461/02/

Sasuke's "him" would seem to indicate a prior engagement. I'll have to reread the killer bee arc.

X-626

[106]Aug 29, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Sasuke's "him" would seem to indicate a prior engagement. I'll have to reread the killer bee arc.

Oh, my bad. I misunderstood what you said.

axe_king

[107]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 9
    well decent chapter. man this will be good. poor suigetsu. his sword is broken what this poor guy gonna do now? maybe borrow one from that 7 swrods guy.

so sasuke is killing people now. but why did suigetsu said "I told you not to kill them" or something like that?

SSj022

[108]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 16
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Maybe it is just a general statement like saying "that guy" is getting in my way. At least that was the way interpreted it.

Ranemoraken

[109]Aug 31, 2009
    SSj022 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Maybe it is just a general statement like saying "that guy" is getting in my way. At least that was the way interpreted it.
    yeah, i just reread the eight-tails arc and found that this ninja didn't pop anywhere. I suppose that's it.

As for the other one, "I told him not to kill anyone." I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing it was when they were entering the village, wondering about when to kill Danzo. They didn't want to kill him before hand because his late arrival would mean more guards. The same might be said for killing guards. I don't know though.

X-626

[110]Aug 31, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    As for the other one, "I told him not to kill anyone." I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing it was when they were entering the village, wondering about when to kill Danzo. They didn't want to kill him before hand because his late arrival would mean more guards. The same might be said for killing guards. I don't know though.

I think that was a mistranslation. I believe Suigestu said something like, "And he told me not to kill anyone".

axe_king

[111]Aug 31, 2009
    yep I believe more in misstranslation.

man I wish I could this jap language allready so i would slip getting misstranslated all the time. sometimes it really can be annoying when you read or watch the same thing and it's traqsnlated totally diffrent depending on translators. the whole point can be totally diffrent.

Ranemoraken

[112]Aug 31, 2009
    X-626 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:

I think that was a mistranslation. I believe Suigestu said something like, "And he told me not to kill anyone".
    AH! That makes so much more sense.

DarkSynchroPwn

[113]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 2
    Sasuke is acting like a total bish now.

I hope Raikage shows him he'll need Taka to save his cocky little buttocks xD

axe_king

[114]Aug 31, 2009
    well that was showed during killer bee arc. he would have died without taka.he should show some respect for his teamates

ross93

[115]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 14
    btw what did gaara mean to the other two kages? i didnt understand what he meant by "when did u lets yourselves go"?

X-626

[116]Aug 31, 2009
    ross93 wrote:
    btw what did gaara mean to the other two kages? i didnt understand what he meant by "when did u lets yourselves go"?
    Again, that was a mistranslation. It was something more along the lines of, "When did you throw who you were away?".

Both were probably well-respected in the past. However, the Tsuchikage constantly hired Akatsuki, where as Danzo attempted to brainwash Fuu. Nobody can really trust either of them. Despite Danzo's "good" intentions, he's still just another person who wants power.

The Mizukage referred to Gaara as being "innocent" because he hasn't done anything as Kazekage to try and achieve political and physical power and he now sees how corrupt the world really is. Gaara holds no grudges against a village and hasn't tried increase the Sand's military power, nor has he used any frowned-upon methods to increase his own strength.
    Edited on 08/31/2009 5:42pm

ross93

[117]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 14
    oh ok thx for that now i understand.

axe_king

[118]Sep 1, 2009
    X-626 wrote:
    ross93 wrote:
    Again, that was a mistranslation. It was something more along the lines of, "When did you throw who you were away?".

Both were probably well-respected in the past. However, the Tsuchikage constantly hired Akatsuki, where as Danzo attempted to brainwash Fuu. Nobody can really trust either of them. Despite Danzo's "good" intentions, he's still just another person who wants power.

The Mizukage referred to Gaara as being "innocent" because he hasn't done anything as Kazekage to try and achieve political and physical power and he now sees how corrupt the world really is. Gaara holds no grudges against a village and hasn't tried increase the Sand's military power, nor has he used any frowned-upon methods to increase his own strength.

man these mistranslations really suck. but I guess they always rush to realese new english scans so they always screw up.

nacholibre92

[119]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 24

Confirmed spoiler

Simple spoiler
    Shi falls into Sasuke's illusion technique.
    Raikage: Don't get caught up in the Sharingan!

Juugo's way strong

Naruto's and Tobi's talk
    Hatred is Sasuke's ninja path!
    (Naruto says that)

The conclusion to Raikage vs. Sasuke hasn't come yet

Shi says Raikage activates his body with Raiton chakra and his reflex speed is comparable to that of the Yellow Flash.

Rikudou Sennin passed away before he could pacify the world. He passed down the power and will of the ninja sect to his two kids. The elder brother was born with the Sennin's eyes, chakra and spiritual energy, and thought that to achieve peace, power was required. The younger brother was born with the Sennin's body, spiritual force and physical energy, and thought that to achieve peace love was required instead. Rikudou Sennin had chosen the younger brother as his heir, and hence started the rivalry between the two siblings and also endless curse of hatred for the world.

Uchiha is the descendants of the elder brother, and Senju descended from the younger brother. In other words, the rivalry between Madara and Hashirama was destined, so is the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, because Naruto has inherited Shodaime's Will of Fire.

DocRemedy

[120]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Confirmed spoiler

Simple spoiler
    Shi falls into Sasuke's illusion technique.
    Raikage: Don't get caught up in the Sharingan!

Juugo's way strong

Naruto's and Tobi's talk
    Hatred is Sasuke's ninja path!
    (Naruto says that)

The conclusion to Raikage vs. Sasuke hasn't come yet

Shi says Raikage activates his body with Raiton chakra and his reflex speed is comparable to that of the Yellow Flash.

Rikudou Sennin passed away before he could pacify the world. He passed down the power and will of the ninja sect to his two kids. The elder brother was born with the Sennin's eyes, chakra and spiritual energy, and thought that to achieve peace, power was required. The younger brother was born with the Sennin's body, spiritual force and physical energy, and thought that to achieve peace love was required instead. Rikudou Sennin had chosen the younger brother as his heir, and hence started the rivalry between the two siblings and also endless curse of hatred for the world.

Uchiha is the descendants of the elder brother, and Senju descended from the younger brother. In other words, the rivalry between Madara and Hashirama was destined, so is the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, because Naruto has inherited Shodaime's Will of Fire.

After reading through the these I'm kind of distraught in the whole direction this lineage was taken. I mean where does Nagato come into this now? Nagato was an Uchiha? Or at least in the same blood lines? Is that how Naruto and Nagato we the destined ones, because together with Nagato's eyes and Naruto's Will of Fire they will bring peace? and I thought the Uchiha's were descendants of the Hyuga? Or was this a lie fabricated through time to cover the past up? I am so confused!