Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Manga Discussion/Speculation Thread (*MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING*)

Mask_Your_Pain

[141]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 2
    super_ps2player wrote:
    Mask_Your_Pain wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:

I would argue that Naruto was stronger than Sasuke the entire Retrieval Arc, since Naruto was trying not to (seriously) hurt him and Sasuke was going to kill him up until the last second. And I think Naruto's stronger now. But other than that I agree.

Then again, it's been quite a while since Sasuke got a deus ex machina power boost (not since he fought Itachi!). He's overdo for a new one.

Meh. You could argue that. You say Potatoe, I say Tamatoe.

Naruto, if you use just pure strength, is stronger then Sasuke, but there are so many variables. What if Sasuke using the Jutsu he used on Itachi? What if before they get serious Sasuke puts him in Gen-jutsu? So many things could change the outcome of that fight that it's not even argueing.

Im fairly certain that Sasuke will finally pull off a Kakashi. Since the Kage that he is currently fighting seems to be using the lighting element I would not be surprised if Sasuke uses jutsu that are strong against lighting based attack, which is wind I believe. I have no proof that Sasuke knows any wind jutsus, but it seems insane that Sasuke would not use his Sharigan to it's full potential by copying jutsus he has seen.

..........I think Itachi's gift to naruto would help naruto counter sasuke's genjutsu, and possibly even ameraterasu............and sasuke has affinity for lightning and fire, not wind, so he won't be using any wind jutsu (take it as fact or opinion),,........sasuke barely uses his sharingan to copy moves if at all..............

I know he doesn't copy jutsus, since rock Lee's Move. Me and a_noob_is_rokz just said that he doesn't use his Sharigan to the fullest extent. We are unsure weather Sasuke can use wind based moves or not. We didn't know he could use anything other then fire until he did Chidori during the chunin exams. Kakashi can use Earth, Water, and Lighting based jutsus so it's not out of the realm of possibly that someone as Strong as Sasuke will have more then a mere 2 types.

I am not going to assume what Itachi gave Naruto (you know what they say you are when you ASSume). So wait until we find out.... It will no doubt help Naruto beat Sasuke though.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ranemoraken

[142]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 20
    Why bother, the genjutsu he casts is so powerful that most will die before he bothers copying jutsu.

Mask_Your_Pain

[143]Sep 8, 2009

Ranemoraken wrote:
    Why bother, the genjutsu he casts is so powerful that most will die before he bothers copying jutsu.

Just in case he fights someone who will not easily fall to Gen-Jutsu. Like, I don't know, a KAGE! At least then Sasuke will have an elemental advantage if he pulls a Kakashi.

nacholibre92

[144]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 24

Confirmed spoiler

***SPOILER***

a_noob_is_rokz

[145]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 9
    How awesome would it be if the Raikage killed Sasuke? Like actually completely and utterly permanently killed him? I for one would be blown away.

master_m11

[146]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    So the talk with Madara and naruto ends seems like much wasn't stated this time. The fight between Sasuke and the Raikage sounds good so far.

Mask_Your_Pain

[147]Sep 8, 2009

a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    How awesome would it be if the Raikage killed Sasuke? Like actually completely and utterly permanently killed him? I for one would be blown away.
    Odds of that happening is 0%. Kishi wouldn't show use a Dark Side of Sasuke if he was simply going to kill him.

EDIT ABOUT SPOILER

***SPOILER***

Edited on 09/08/2009 6:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

master_m11

[148]Sep 9, 2009
    I do agree someone will probably inter-fer but i'm not so sure Sasuke will be losing this fight when it happens tbh.

nacholibre92

[149]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 24

I bet Sasuke is going to use his Dark Chakra to stomp Raikage. I don't see Sasuke losing. I think his winning streak will come to an end when he fights Naruto.

Mask_Your_Pain

[150]Sep 9, 2009

master_m11 wrote:
    I do agree someone will probably inter-fer but i'm not so sure Sasuke will be losing this fight when it happens tbh.

Who would help Sasuke that is there other then Garra? Danzo wants Sasuke dead so he is completely out of the question. I can only see Garra doing it to protect Naruto. Naruto is going to have to prove to me Pain had to die for his dream to come true. Naruto is going to have to not only fight, and maybe even kill, his best friend (Sasuke), but also end another Ninja War. If he does that then Pain's death makes sense. Otherwise...Kishi has wasted the last four years of my life.

a_noob_is_rokz

[151]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 9
    Mask_Your_Pain wrote:

a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Odds of that happening is 0%. Kishi wouldn't show use a Dark Side of Sasuke if he was simply going to kill him.
    I know it won't happen, but it would be sick if it did.

master_m11

[152]Sep 9, 2009
    Mask_Your_Pain wrote:

master_m11 wrote:

Who would help Sasuke that is there other then Garra? Danzo wants Sasuke dead so he is completely out of the question. I can only see Garra doing it to protect Naruto. Naruto is going to have to prove to me Pain had to die for his dream to come true. Naruto is going to have to not only fight, and maybe even kill, his best friend (Sasuke), but also end another Ninja War. If he does that then Pain's death makes sense. Otherwise...Kishi has wasted the last four years of my life.

I'm saying that I not sure that Sasuke will need "help" rather someone will just break it up who it will be I don't know. It could be Madara,Gaara,one of the other kages, Mifune,Zetsu, whoever.

nacholibre92 wrote:

I bet Sasuke is going to use his Dark Chakra to stomp Raikage. I don't see Sasuke losing. I think his winning streak will come to an end when he fights Naruto.

I agree. Thats what I have been thinking this whole time.

Mask_Your_Pain

[153]Sep 9, 2009
    There has to be another Great War. This is the PERFECT chance for it to happen. Since Garra feels like he owes something to Naruto, he WILL save Sasuke. Since the Leaf and Sand village are allies they will fight together (so no Naruto vs Garra). Then Naruto will have to carry the World on his back.

master_m11

[154]Sep 9, 2009
    Sasuke doesn't have to be "saved" for there to be another Great War though. Gaara doesn't care what happens to Sasuke did you not see his reaction when he heard his name and that he was in Akatsuki? He shows no signs of leaving the kage meeting just like the other kages.For all we kmow Danzo could start the next Great War.

Mask_Your_Pain

[155]Sep 10, 2009
    master_m11 wrote:
    Sasuke doesn't have to be "saved" for there to be another Great War though. Gaara doesn't care what happens to Sasuke did you not see his reaction when he heard his name and that he was in Akatsuki? He shows no signs of leaving the kage meeting just like the other kages.For all we kmow Danzo could start the next Great War.
    Sasuke does have to be "saved" in order for there to be a Great War to happen soon. If Garra stops the Rakikage from killing a missing-nin, that will be the Wind Country against the Lighting Country. The Rakikage seems to be extremely prideful guy. If someone stops him from doing what he wants he will take offence. If the Wind Country goes to war the Hidden Leaf village will join them since they are allies. That's not counting whoever the Lighting Country is allies with.

master_m11

[156]Sep 10, 2009
    You seem to be forgetting Danzo. He is the Hokage as of now. I don't think he would care what happens to the Wind. I just don't see Gaara doing anything but we will have to wait and see.

Mask_Your_Pain

[157]Sep 10, 2009

master_m11 wrote:
    You seem to be forgetting Danzo. He is the Hokage as of now. I don't think he would care what happens to the Wind. I just don't see Gaara doing anything but we will have to wait and see.

Im not forgetting about Danzo, I simply don't know his motives yet. If he wants power he needs as many countries to "like"him as possible

super_ps2player

[158]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    ..........why would gaara save sasuke? if any1 is gonna save sasuke its his annoying team hawk or whatever their called............

master_m11

[159]Sep 10, 2009
    Mask_Your_Pain wrote:

master_m11 wrote:

Im not forgetting about Danzo, I simply don't know his motives yet. If he wants power he needs as many countries to "like"him as possible

And yet he is going to attack the Cloud nin?

Mask_Your__Pain

[160]Sep 10, 2009

super_ps2player wrote:
    ..........why would gaara save sasuke? if any1 is gonna save sasuke its his annoying team hawk or whatever their called............

Because Garra knows what Sasuke means to Naruto. Garra owes his life to Naruto and he likes to pay off his debts soon.