Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Naruto Shippuden Q & A Thread (Possible Spoilers)

supermichael11

[21]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    But kakashi when he was a jounin he had 1 nature afinite which was lightling but shikamaru and neji doesn't even have 1 nature afinite.

I only remember seeing those two fight, as for Lee he has no nature afinite since he has no ninjutsu or genjutsu and temari also no nature afinite.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pikastatic100

[22]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 48
    supermichael11 wrote:
    But kakashi when he was a jounin he had 1 nature afinite which was lightling but shikamaru and neji doesn't even have 1 nature afinite.

I only remember seeing those two fight, as for Lee he has no nature afinite since he has no ninjutsu or genjutsu and temari also no nature afinite.

I remember Naruto asking Kakashi during his Wind training what Choji's affinity might be, and Kakashi's response was that was something different. Maybe there's more to chakra affinities than what's currently known? I dunno, but Temari does have a known affinity: Wind.

edmasterchaos

[23]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 41
    If i remember correctly, he said Chouji's, Shikamaru's and other's affinities were something he would explain later on.

tvcrazy12

[24]Oct 13, 2009
    • level: 16
    wat is ten no juin?

superstar1986

[25]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 10
    I do not know if this has already been asked but since naruto shippuden will be aired on disney xd, does that mean that episodes are still gonna be dubbed and the series will be continued all the way to where jiraiya infiltrates the village hidden in the rain?

edmasterchaos

[26]Oct 18, 2009
    superstar1986 wrote:
    I do not know if this has already been asked but since naruto shippuden will be aired on disney xd, does that mean that episodes are still gonna be dubbed and the series will be continued all the way to where jiraiya infiltrates the village hidden in the rain?
    In teh uncut DVDs VIZ keeps making, yes.
    In tv, maybe, time will tell.

superstar1986

[27]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 10
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    superstar1986 wrote:
    In teh uncut DVDs VIZ keeps making, yes.
    In tv, maybe, time will tell.

Horray. Thank you

fsderek09

[28]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 1
    BAC510 wrote:

Well seeing how this is just for Shippuden Episodes, then the Q & A Thread should be created.

I got a Question right now. So since I didn't really come on the Forums too much, I really don't know why Naruto was taken off CN, does anyone really know why?

As you guys may have heard Shipudden will be airing on Disney XD so here is some info:

Edited: It will be edited slightly, blood will be taken out along with SOME swordplay, other then that all the fighting will still be in it

Dubbed: It will be dubbed in English for the first time on television

Airing: Check your local listings, but it will premiere on DXD Oct. 28th at 8:30pm with a block of 4 episodes in a row.

Naruto: Shippuden - Homecoming Wed, Oct 28 8:30pm

Naruto: Shippuden - The Akatsuki Makes Its Move Wed, Oct 28 9:00pm

Naruto: Shippuden - The Results of Training
    Wed, Oct 28 9:30pm

Naruto: Shippuden - The Jinchuriki of the Sand
    Wed, Oct 28 10:00pm

If you guys have any questions please quote or reply to this and I'll do my best to answer, I'm working with Viz to help out fans with questions.

BAC510

[29]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 26
    fsderek09 wrote:
    BAC510 wrote:

Well seeing how this is just for Shippuden Episodes, then the Q & A Thread should be created.

I got a Question right now. So since I didn't really come on the Forums too much, I really don't know why Naruto was taken off CN, does anyone really know why?

As you guys may have heard Shipudden will be airing on Disney XD so here is some info: Edited: It will be edited slightly, blood will be taken out along with SOME swordplay, other then that all the fighting will still be in it Dubbed: It will be dubbed in English for the first time on television Airing: Check your local listings, but it will premiere on DXD Oct. 28th at 8:30pm with a block of 4 episodes in a row. Naruto: Shippuden - Homecoming Wed, Oct 28 8:30pm Naruto: Shippuden - The Akatsuki Makes Its Move Wed, Oct 28 9:00pm Naruto: Shippuden - The Results of Training Wed, Oct 28 9:30pm Naruto: Shippuden - The Jinchuriki of the Sand Wed, Oct 28 10:00pm If you guys have any questions please quote or reply to this and I'll do my best to answer, I'm working with Viz to help out fans with questions.

I got one: Why Disney XD?

Ranemoraken

[30]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 20
    Well, I'm buying the dvd's anyway...so it makes little difference if they cut back a little here and there. If this gets out to the most amount of fans possible, then I'm all for it. Hopefully disney's able to push the show into a wider fandom. However, they're still faced with the modest problems that viewers had when first watching shippuden - a problem that severely hurt its rating even in japan.

tvcrazy12

[31]Oct 31, 2009
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    wat is ten no juin?
    thank you 4 answering my question

Raein0

[32]Oct 31, 2009
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    wat is ten no juin?
    thank you 4 answering my question
    The Cursed seal of Heaven

aquaVIIIman

[33]Oct 31, 2009

supermichael11 wrote:
    There one thing that I been thinking, in the manga and anime kakashi say that jounin are trained to have 2 or more nature afinite, but the things is how come Shikamaru neji doesn't even have even 1 nature afinite When I say nature afinite I mean like elemental jutsu like wind, lightling, earth, water and fire.

Maybe I can answer this.... Shinobi such as Neji, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Kiba, there all a part of a different respective clan, as Im sure your well aware of. WIthin these clans are practiced there own respective styles, jutsus and abilities. So its not that Neji or Shikamaru, or any of the other Shinobi belonging to a respective clan dont posses any natured (elemental) chakaras, but there true strengths lie within the techniques of there clans and they havent spent time to bring out or even maybe discover thier elemental afinites. Hope that helped...

edmasterchaos

[34]Oct 31, 2009
    BAC510 wrote:
    fsderek09 wrote:
    BAC510 wrote:

As you guys may have heard Shipudden will be airing on Disney XD so here is some info: Edited: It will be edited slightly, blood will be taken out along with SOME swordplay, other then that all the fighting will still be in it Dubbed: It will be dubbed in English for the first time on television Airing: Check your local listings, but it will premiere on DXD Oct. 28th at 8:30pm with a block of 4 episodes in a row. Naruto: Shippuden - Homecoming Wed, Oct 28 8:30pm Naruto: Shippuden - The Akatsuki Makes Its Move Wed, Oct 28 9:00pm Naruto: Shippuden - The Results of Training Wed, Oct 28 9:30pm Naruto: Shippuden - The Jinchuriki of the Sand Wed, Oct 28 10:00pm If you guys have any questions please quote or reply to this and I'll do my best to answer, I'm working with Viz to help out fans with questions.

I got one: Why Disney XD?

Nobody else wanted it.

@Previous poster: Haku, he also had a bloodline ability, which was the convination of Two elements, which meant everyone in that bloodline had both Wind and Water affinities to do their exclusive ice attacks, and they could also learn water and wind attacks.

aquaVIIIman

[35]Nov 1, 2009
    @edmasterchaos; Your correct about Haku, but i was just talking about why we dont see Neji or any of the others practicing any elemental jutsu attacks. Haku's Kekkei genkai is the formation and manipulation of ice, but to do so he had to gain the ability to control both his water and wind chakras. But in the case of the Konoha Shinobi clans, their Kekkei genkai's have nothing to do with elemental chakras...

Ranemoraken

[36]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 20
    This follows under the same clause as "Why doesn't Sasuke copy jutsu?" The reason is because...why would he? Chidori is already really awesome. It's the same thing as to "Why doesn't Naruto do more than Shadow clone and rasengan spams?" the answer is which, these techniques are very hard to defeat.

By this logic, Neji wouldn't bother learning other specializations when his own jutsu far surpasses all but the most advanced elemental skills.

tvcrazy12

[37]Nov 1, 2009
    aquaVIIIman wrote:
    @edmasterchaos; Your correct about Haku, but i was just talking about why we dont see Neji or any of the others practicing any elemental jutsu attacks. Haku's Kekkei genkai is the formation and manipulation of ice, but to do so he had to gain the ability to control both his water and wind chakras. But in the case of the Konoha Shinobi clans, their Kekkei genkai's have nothing to do with elemental chakras...
    who's to say neji hasn't? we saw in only 1 fight in part 2, and it wasn't really much of a fight. for all we know he might have.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[38]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 9

Ranemoraken wrote:
    This follows under the same clause as "Why doesn't Sasuke copy jutsu?" The reason is because...why would he? Chidori is already really awesome. It's the same thing as to "Why doesn't Naruto do more than Shadow clone and rasengan spams?" the answer is which, these techniques are very hard to defeat. By this logic, Neji wouldn't bother learning other specializations when his own jutsu far surpasses all but the most advanced elemental skills.

But that doesn't mean he shouldn't copy jutsus. The added jutsus could only make Sasuke strong. Kakashi knows Chidori yet be bothered (according to other ninjas at least) to learn over 1,000 jutsus.

edmasterchaos

[39]Nov 9, 2009
    But, he learned most, or all, of those 1K jutsus before inventing the Chidori. Plus, Kakashi was a genius when it meant something, maybe Sasuke can't infact learn up to 1000 jutsus.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[40]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 9

edmasterchaos wrote:
    But, he learned most, or all, of those 1K jutsus before inventing the Chidori. Plus, Kakashi was a genius when it meant something, maybe Sasuke can't infact learn up to 1000 jutsus.

He couldn't have copied those Jutsus before he created Chidori, because he created Chodori BEFORE he got Sharingan. They call him the copy- cat Ninja because he used his SHARINGAN to copy over 1,000 jutus.

I agree with you though, there really is no reason for him to copy jutus, since he can already out power most ninja.