Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Official Naruto Shippuden Q & A Thread (Possible Spoilers)

  • Avatar of pikastatic100

    pikastatic100

    [81]Aug 21, 2010
    • member since: 09/12/08
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 3,152
    yoco007 wrote:
    Any news if filler arc is a short one or a little long one?

    There hasn't been any official news yet, as far as I know, but it's probably going to be short, since it seems like it's just about some trial that Iruka has to go through; and I doubt that will take very long. So far, there are three episodes in the arc that have been confirmed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [82]Aug 22, 2010
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    yoco007 wrote:
    Any news if filler arc is a short one or a little long one?

    There hasn't been any official news yet, as far as I know, but it's probably going to be short, since it seems like it's just about some trial that Iruka has to go through; and I doubt that will take very long. So far, there are three episodes in the arc that have been confirmed.
    a trial? ZOMG is Iruka becoming a Jonin? The ranks have grown desperate...

    Iruka, what weird jutsu do you have?

    My head can get huge when I yell.
    My back can stop knives. I can pretend that I could knock out Gaara if he decided Oh-what-the-hell and actually read his collected scrolls.
    I like popsicles. And ramen.
    I HAVE A SCAR. I think.
    I'm played by Quinton Flynn? He plays tough people...like Kon...and Raiden.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Revelation34

    Revelation34

    [83]Aug 22, 2010
    • member since: 04/28/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 367
    Another filler arc? I wonder how they will go against canon this time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ghost_face99

    ghost_face99

    [84]Aug 22, 2010
    • member since: 04/23/10
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 648
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    yoco007 wrote:
    Any news if filler arc is a short one or a little long one?

    There hasn't been any official news yet, as far as I know, but it's probably going to be short, since it seems like it's just about some trial that Iruka has to go through; and I doubt that will take very long. So far, there are three episodes in the arc that have been confirmed.
    a trial? ZOMG is Iruka becoming a Jonin? The ranks have grown desperate...

    Iruka, what weird jutsu do you have?

    My head can get huge when I yell.
    My back can stop knives. I can pretend that I could knock out Gaara if he decided Oh-what-the-hell and actually read his collected scrolls.
    I like popsicles. And ramen.
    I HAVE A SCAR. I think.
    I'm played by Quinton Flynn? He plays tough people...like Kon...and Raiden.

    It's supposed to be a flashback arc. Just so you know.

    There's no news of an arc, but more like a mini-arc since I don't see this Iruka flashback being that long.

    However,
    ***SPOILER***
    But if it brings any good diversity like the last few have, I can't say I'm not somewhat excited at the possibility.
    Edited on 08/22/2010 9:45pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [85]Aug 22, 2010
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    ghost_face99 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    yoco007 wrote:
    Any news if filler arc is a short one or a little long one?

    There hasn't been any official news yet, as far as I know, but it's probably going to be short, since it seems like it's just about some trial that Iruka has to go through; and I doubt that will take very long. So far, there are three episodes in the arc that have been confirmed.
    a trial? ZOMG is Iruka becoming a Jonin? The ranks have grown desperate...

    Iruka, what weird jutsu do you have?

    My head can get huge when I yell.
    My back can stop knives. I can pretend that I could knock out Gaara if he decided Oh-what-the-hell and actually read his collected scrolls.
    I like popsicles. And ramen.
    I HAVE A SCAR. I think.
    I'm played by Quinton Flynn? He plays tough people...like Kon...and Raiden.

    It's supposed to be a flashback arc. Just so you know.

    There's no news of an arc, but more like a mini-arc since I don't see this Iruka flashback being that long.

    However,
    ***SPOILER***
    But if it brings any good diversity like the last few have, I can't say I'm not somewhat excited at the possibility.
    iruka's last flashback had him running through fields laughing with another boy. Seriously, does anyone in Japan do this - or dream of doing this - as kids? You'd have to be pretty young I guess. I was fightin' by like...7. I think that's about as old as you could get away with that before you start fist-fighting with your friend.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkdrone013

    darkdrone013

    [86]Oct 2, 2010
    • member since: 06/28/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 132
    What are all six paths that maddara wants?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LostSasuske

    LostSasuske

    [87]Oct 2, 2010
    • member since: 05/07/10
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 105
    darkdrone013 wrote:
    What are all six paths that maddara wants?
    He doesn't want any of them, he wants the all the 9-tails to revive the Jubi.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [88]Oct 2, 2010
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    LostSasuske wrote:
    darkdrone013 wrote:
    What are all six paths that maddara wants?
    He doesn't want any of them, he wants the all the 9-tails to revive the Jubi.
    well, we're not too sure what he means. There may be a mistranslation error when it came to his reaction when seeing Nagato. However, there's a suggestion that the sage of six paths had six heirs that include both the Uchiha and the Senju. The third clan would be Uzumaki. As for the other three, it is unknown if they are within the same village or spread out amongst the rest. It is unclear if he needs to unite the six clans into one body...or how he does it...or why he needs it...or why he hasn't done it earlier.

    Currently, I suspect that syncing one's body with the gedo mazo beast is what allows Madara to do this - but then the question is, why does he need Sasuke to perhaps use it and how did he get the first hokage into it? Lots of questions indeed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ice_edge

    ice_edge

    [89]Dec 21, 2010
    • member since: 12/04/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,099
    Do you think we will ever get an answers for all of them.

    Reading bleach right now got me thinking.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [90]Jan 21, 2011
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    Naruto has been a lot more answer friendly lately.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ice_edge

    ice_edge

    [91]Jan 21, 2011
    • member since: 12/04/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,099
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Naruto has been a lot more answer friendly lately.

    No kidding bro.

    One of the reasons I stopped reading bleach.

    Mr. Ghost might not agree but you ran should agree that bleach has definitely seen better days.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OneNotTaken

    OneNotTaken

    [92]Jan 30, 2011
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,316

    Quick question about 4th hokage. Spoilers to Japanese anime.




    ***SPOILER***


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ice_edge

    ice_edge

    [93]Jan 30, 2011
    • member since: 12/04/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,099
    Look who's back. WB to Naruto forums ont. Now should I click that spoiler or not?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [94]Jan 31, 2011
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333

    OneNotTaken wrote:


    Quick question about 4th hokage. Spoilers to Japanese anime.




    ***SPOILER***



    Hmm, I'm trying to remember that discussion as well. So far, I've found that chapter 382 has Jiraiya speaking to Minato.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OneNotTaken

    OneNotTaken

    [95]Feb 1, 2011
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,316
    Thanks! that really helped as a starting point. He talks to Tsunade about it in 367 before he departs for that mission. It seems as if they are revealing that information for the first time there, but i'm still unsure if that's the first time they come right out and say it, since they hinted towards it SO many times before that...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ice_edge

    ice_edge

    [96]Feb 1, 2011
    • member since: 12/04/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,099
    You keep coming and keeping these boards a float ONT you hear me boy?

    Oh and I did not read the spoiler :blush:.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thedevilsend

    thedevilsend

    [97]Jul 6, 2011
    • member since: 05/05/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 10

    i think we havent seen neji be bad ass yet he hasnt been in any major fights since the sasuke retrieval arc and in one of the fillers it shows the head of the hyuuga clan using wind element so thats a possibility and really who cares they are bad ass charcters but they have nothing to do with the main plot. and btw kakashi has lightning and fire. naruto has wind and natural chakra aka sage mode he is way past the abilities of genin but is still ranked as one. SPOILER naruto has three chakras so far sage, wind, nine tails. and i think when he fights madara he will obtain the rinnegan when he activates sage with ninetails mode 1 if you dont read the manga u should its way ahead and reading is good for you. or you can wait 2 yrs just so they catch up to the manga


    uzamaki is a branch of the senju aka mito uzamaki marrying first hokage read the chapters when naruto meets his mom she explains everything

    Edited on 07/06/2011 12:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [99]Jul 7, 2011
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    erm, well, I suppose you had a question, and then answered it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Revelation34

    Revelation34

    [100]Jul 17, 2011
    • member since: 04/28/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 367
    I have a question. Why does Sasuke fail so much?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.