Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

The Konoha Square (Official "Off-Topic" Thread)

lady_god

[101]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 7
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lady_god wrote:

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    Lady Gaga is a no talent, attention hoe, who has no originality to speak of. Her name isn't even orignal, it's based off an old Queen song called Radio Gaga. The reason she dresses that way isn't to express her individuality, but rather so no one would notice her inability to carry a pitch.
    ok that was hilarious well her name may not be original but name one artist who has similar music or at least style to her

and by the way lady gaga has sung live acoustic when she was dressed normal and people liked ehr so yea

Songs like what Poker face? Most of her songs are dance songs, which are a dime a dozen.

People ONLY noticed her because of the way she dressed, that's why people are interested in her. When she is appearing at a award show people are interested in what she is wearing, not her talent (or rather lack of it).

yes poker face is one of my fav songs. a big part of lady gaga is her art. without her unique looks she woule be known for her songs only which would be boring!!! dont get me wrong her songs are awesome and i love to hear them ont he radio but seeing her ideos make them 10x more appealing. just liek how beyuonces sex appeals make her more famous

@ axe ill give lady gaga all the attention she wants because she is truly god

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[102]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 9
    I think you should wait until she is mainstream for 10 years before you call her "god." I remember people thought Backstreet boys were going to be the next Beetles...

No_Hablo_Ingles

[103]Nov 25, 2009

SHORT COMMERCIAL BREAK!

Nappa- "Vegeta! How many comments does No_Hablo_Ingles have?!"

Vegeta- "It's over ONE THOUSAAAAAAND!!!"

Nappa -"What One thousand??"

Vegeta- "One thousand
    1 thousand
    One thousaaaaand!!!"

Now continue with the Lady Gaga discussion.

axe_king

[104]Nov 25, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    I think you should wait until she is mainstream for 10 years before you call her "god." I remember people thought Backstreet boys were going to be the next Beetles...

lol to bad it did not happen after backstreet gay conspiracy on various sites. did you guys here them singign backstreet gay I mean come on they are all gay guys

and in ten years lady gaga will just be fresh out of rehab. just like eminem , whitney houston and britney. she will go the same way

lady_god

[105]Nov 25, 2009

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    the next beatles???/ are you serious????????????? i never for a second thought they would be that big. NEVER i mean people are so stupid some are even saying the jonas brothjers who have made no decent music will be the next beatles i swear some peopel are just idiots

axe_king wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lol to bad it did not happen after backstreet gay conspiracy on various sites. did you guys here them singign backstreet gay I mean come on they are all gay guys and in ten years lady gaga will just be fresh out of rehab. just like eminem , whitney houston and britney. she will go the same way
    beyonce, madonna, dolly parton, pink, fergie, coldplay, black eyed peas, alicia keys, john legend, etc these are all celebrities thjat have been out for years and ive never any of them in the news for doing drugs and stuff

axe_king

[106]Nov 25, 2009
    lady_god wrote:

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    the next beatles???/ are you serious????????????? i never for a second thought they would be that big. NEVER i mean people are so stupid some are even saying the jonas brothjers who have made no decent music will be the next beatles i swear some peopel are just idiots

axe_king wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    lol to bad it did not happen after backstreet gay conspiracy on various sites. did you guys here them singign backstreet gay I mean come on they are all gay guys and in ten years lady gaga will just be fresh out of rehab. just like eminem , whitney houston and britney. she will go the same way
    beyonce, madonna, dolly parton, pink, fergie, coldplay, black eyed peas, alicia keys, john legend, etc these are all celebrities thjat have been out for years and ive never any of them in the news for doing drugs and stuff

dude I did not say all of them will. some of them know better but for many stardom goes throught the rough. it makes them olalala . "Go to musroom mountain once or twice but whows counting" like MM says.

and the only reason she will do that because she is blond and looks like she will. I mean what to do after you reach your peek and just can't be more popular ? I mean when you reach the highest mountain you fall down. it happens all the time. and drugs are that mirrage that show up in the mountain that tells you can go higher but you dont. you fall down

just like brook hogan. she will so be drug addict when it s all said and done. it simple. you'll see. this si because I know things. just as I knew things that we disscused on pms you and me and no one believed me. well you will be sobbing in 10 years over this one as well

Edited on 11/25/2009 10:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.

lady_god

[107]Nov 25, 2009
    axe_king wrote:
    lady_god wrote:

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

dude I did not say all of them will. some of them knwo better but for many stardom goes throught the rough. it makes them olalala . Go to musroom mountain once or twice but hows counting like MM says.

and the only reason she will do that because she is blond and looks liek she will. I mena what to do after you rech your peek and jsut cant be more populer ? I mena when you rech the highest mountain you fall down. it happens all the time. and drugs are that mirrage that shwo up in the mountain that tells you can go higher but you dont.

jsut like brook hogan. she will so be drug addict when it s all done. it simple. you'll see. this si because I knwo things. jsut as I knew things that we disscused on pms you and me and no oen believed me. well you will be sobbing in 10 years over this oen as well

ok well u were right about that one but it was too obvious i think the worse that will happen is that shes becomes not as interesting as she is now and wil probably lose fans but i dont think she will ever become some type of psychopath drug addict and take a huge fall. but even if it does happen it just means her coembakc will be big. when whitney made a comebakc she had a number one album same as eminem same as britney. she even won 3 awards in a row and had a number 1 song. and brooke hogan isnt realy that big anyways i dont think ive seen any of her songs on the charts and only like one of her songs on tv

axe_king

[108]Nov 25, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    lady_god wrote:

No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

axe_king wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

dude I did not say all of them will. some of them knwo better but for many stardom goes throught the rough. it makes them olalala . Go to musroom mountain once or twice but hows counting like MM says.

and the only reason she will do that because she is blond and looks liek she will. I mena what to do after you rech your peek and jsut cant be more populer ? I mena when you rech the highest mountain you fall down. it happens all the time. and drugs are that mirrage that shwo up in the mountain that tells you can go higher but you dont.

jsut like brook hogan. she will so be drug addict when it s all done. it simple. you'll see. this si because I knwo things. jsut as I knew things that we disscused on pms you and me and no oen believed me. well you will be sobbing in 10 years over this one as well

ok well u were right about that one but it was too obvious i think the worse that will happen is that shes becomes not as interesting as she is now and wil probably lose fans but i dont think she will ever become some type of psychopath drug addict and take a huge fall. but even if it does happen it just means her coembakc will be big. when whitney made a comebakc she had a number one album same as eminem same as britney. she even won 3 awards in a row and had a number 1 song. and brooke hogan isnt realy that big anyways i dont think ive seen any of her songs on the charts and only like one of her songs on tv

if that was so obvious you would noticed it at once. but enough about that. she looses or gains fans is completely irrelevant to current issue.main point was she jsut has a higher chance of becoming drug addict than anyone else. especially if she is in the main spotlight and if it's as bad publicity or good that is completely irrelevant like we both agree. stardom has bad habbit of getting into people.

as for all those celebs not hitting rehab doors yet just you wait and see. many of them still can go there. it's really very simple. one wrong step and you are there. and jsut because we don't know it yet does not mean we won't find out. remember paparazzi works on that 24/7 to reveal these things so we don't have too .

hell man if I was not so tired I would go for a hunt to see how many of them were or are on drugs currently or even possibly soon will be. and if it's not usual drugs it's maybe pain killers, steroids and whatever they can come up these days. it does not matter. fact remain that they always need something to be at the top of the world. hell even alcohol could be big issue. like let see rockan rolla king elvis himself had alcohol problems and not to mention that chick from beverly hills series.

sow what makes you think sucha star as lady gaga would be any different? besides I just can sense these things. I have this six sense which many times becomes reality. you should by now not underestimate that. and someone as lady gaga who surely will have anorexia problems later on and her immune system will be weak weak enough to lay of and for her to die more easilly. that drug addiction might kill her way before she reaches the rehab. she might be dead allready. sorry to shatter your dreams but I jsut don't see no hope for this one.

and hey don't diss brooke hogan. she might be not that big yet but she has jsut started in the bizz. I mena she is 20. In a few years she will hit mtv and be a star jsut like lady gaga and when that happens we all know only drugs and pain await.

I jsut can't see why these cats want to be famous. it only brings misfortune. becoming famous is one way ticket to hell. they just start thinking they need to prove something all the time which leads to their own demise. personally I feel a bit sorry for them but they made theyr choice so there is not much I can do.

lady_god

[109]Nov 26, 2009

well some peolple know how to handle fame and some dont

ok well shirt story long i dont think lady gaga will go down but well see. brooke hogan is actually older than 20 i know because i watch ehr show on vh1 its a guilty pleasure of mine. i also know that her little brother nick hogan is around my age which makes him 19 or 20.. she actually tried to do a music thing before but it was a flop so she kidna went on hiatus and made a comeback(which ewasnt that big) im not trying to diss her just saying

http://ladygaganow.net/images/1.gif

and shannen doherty ias who ur talking about i only know this becauswe when she was on charmed peopel talked about ehr alot

axe_king

[110]Nov 26, 2009
    lady_god wrote:

ok well shirt story long i dont think lady gaga will go down but well see. brooke hogan is actually older than 20 i know because i watch ehr show on vh1 its a guilty pleasure of mine. i also know that her little brother nick hogan is around my age which makes him 19 or 20.. she actually tried to do a music thing before but it was a flop so she kidna went on hiatus and made a comeback(which ewasnt that big) im not trying to diss her just saying

http://ladygaganow.net/images/1.gif

and shannen doherty ias who ur talking about i only know this becauswe when she was on charmed peopel talked about her alot

as for lady gaga well I guess it just difference of opinion and there is not much more to discuss so I'll stop that here.

Well yeah only those who have a true vision to be clean and such has any chance of success. just look at me for example. practically everyone in my class either chews tobacco or smokes. It takes iron will not to get to group pressure. But I won't

main point is pressure in Hollywood is really high. These starlets must look good, perform good and so on and the matter of fact feel good practically all the time. It's when they start cheating life and try to use shortcuts to achieve that is when things go wrong to them. Not to mention they might think that now they are stars they can do whatever...

still main reason is amount of pressure and if you have weakness brother drug will always try to provide you with hat extra good feeling you need. so if you need a fix... which can cure that ich just go to........ hawt damn it I can't even last a minute without ripping of some lines form some game .

as for brooke hogan yeah I knew she made a comeback. still her way into success screams music performance so that is the path she will walk. Just cuz she is not popular now does not mean she won't be. She will become that as soon as mtv with her newest music video hits the fan. like i said it just matter of time. and she already made a come back so it won't be long now.

hhaha as for nick did he not go to jail for some months lol? haha what a shame this guy is. real disgrace to hogan legacy. brooke seems to go fathers footsteps into stardom while nick actually gonna be a family disgrace. I love family drama . but wait rock had some trouble as young too. it might be not to late for this kid if he grabs his life into his own hands.

and yes I was talking about Shannen. poor girl ruined her life with alcohol and partying. still charmed was never the same again without her. She was like my favorite. The cutest thing ever

lady_god

[111]Nov 27, 2009
    axe_king wrote:
    lady_god wrote:

\and shannen doherty ias who ur talking about i only know this becauswe when she was on charmed peopel talked about her alot

as for lady gaga well I guess it just difference of opinion and there is not much more to discuss so I'll stop that here. Well yeah only those who have a true vision to be clean and such has any chance of success. just look at me for example. practically everyone in my ****either chews tobacco or smokes. It takes iron will not to get to group pressure. But I won't main point is pressure in Hollywood is really high. These starlets must look good, perform good and so on and the matter of fact feel good practically all the time. It's when they start cheating life and try to use shortcuts to achieve that is when things go wrong to them. Not to mention they might think that now they are stars they can do whatever... still main reason is amount of pressure and if you have weakness brother drug will always try to provide you with hat extra good feeling you need. so if you need a fix... which can cure that ich just go to........ hawt damn it I can't even last a minute without ripping of some lines form some game . as for brooke hogan yeah I knew she made a comeback. still her way into success screams music performance so that is the path she will walk. Just cuz she is not popular now does not mean she won't be. She will become that as soon as mtv with her newest music video hits the fan. like i said it just matter of time. and she already made a come back so it won't be long now. hhaha as for nick did he not go to jail for some months lol? haha what a shame this guy is. real disgrace to hogan legacy. brooke seems to go fathers footsteps into stardom while nick actually gonna be a family disgrace. I love family drama . but wait rock had some trouble as young too. it might be not to late for this kid if he grabs his life into his own hands. and yes I was talking about Shannen. poor girl ruined her life with alcohol and partying. still charmed was never the same again without her. She was like my favorite. The cutest thing ever
    well i agree about the whole peer pressure and stardom thing so nvm. but i must say ive never been the type to easily fall into peer pressure. in fact i dont let it affect me much at all unless its soemthing like school grades.i mean when i was in high school i was probably the goody two shoes who never let anyone influence me to do anything. i even remember once a teacher called me a jesus and some teachers were joking about how im the worst student but of course they were bein sarcastic. i dont really like to do what others presure me into just ot please them but hey thats just how i am.

about brroke well see how far she goes i guess its too early to say whether shell make it or not but just keep in miodn she has been trying to be famous since 2005 or 6 btu still lets see where shell be in a couple of years

yes i never liked nick in fact i hated him. whenever i looked him up online peopel used to liek how nick was doing all these stupid things i used to be like wth is wrong with these people. it seems nobody even hated this kid until he started gettin into car accidents or what not i have to say people are pretty pathetic but yea i never liked nick

and i agree after prue was killed off the show went downhill the first 1 or 2 season after that were ok but then it just started to suck. i hate paiges personality and her powers are stupid. they already have a whitelighter now they need to make the charmed ones another whitelighter? i just hate her power it seems so childish and the way she calls out for whatever object she wants is lame just ugh

axe_king

[112]Nov 27, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    lady_god wrote:

\and shannen doherty ias who ur talking about i only know this becauswe when she was on charmed peopel talked about her alot

as for lady gaga well I guess it just difference of opinion and there is not much more to discuss so I'll stop that here. Well yeah only those who have a true vision to be clean and such has any chance of success. just look at me for example. practically everyone in my ****either chews tobacco or smokes. It takes iron will not to get to group pressure. But I won't main point is pressure in Hollywood is really high. These starlets must look good, perform good and so on and the matter of fact feel good practically all the time. It's when they start cheating life and try to use shortcuts to achieve that is when things go wrong to them. Not to mention they might think that now they are stars they can do whatever... still main reason is amount of pressure and if you have weakness brother drug will always try to provide you with hat extra good feeling you need. so if you need a fix... which can cure that ich just go to........ hawt damn it I can't even last a minute without ripping of some lines form some game . as for brooke hogan yeah I knew she made a comeback. still her way into success screams music performance so that is the path she will walk. Just cuz she is not popular now does not mean she won't be. She will become that as soon as mtv with her newest music video hits the fan. like i said it just matter of time. and she already made a come back so it won't be long now. hhaha as for nick did he not go to jail for some months lol? haha what a shame this guy is. real disgrace to hogan legacy. brooke seems to go fathers footsteps into stardom while nick actually gonna be a family disgrace. I love family drama . but wait rock had some trouble as young too. it might be not to late for this kid if he grabs his life into his own hands. and yes I was talking about Shannen. poor girl ruined her life with alcohol and partying. still charmed was never the same again without her. She was like my favorite. The cutest thing ever
    well i agree about the whole peer pressure and stardom thing so nvm. but i must say ive never been the type to easily fall into peer pressure. in fact i dont let it affect me much at all unless its soemthing like school grades.i mean when i was in high school i was probably the goody two shoes who never let anyone influence me to do anything. i even remember once a teacher called me a jesus and some teachers were joking about how im the worst student but of course they were bein sarcastic. i dont really like to do what others presure me into just ot please them but hey thats just how i am.

about brroke well see how far she goes i guess its too early to say whether shell make it or not but just keep in miodn she has been trying to be famous since 2005 or 6 btu still lets see where shell be in a couple of years

yes i never liked nick in fact i hated him. whenever i looked him up online peopel used to liek how nick was doing all these stupid things i used to be like wth is wrong with these people. it seems nobody even hated this kid until he started gettin into car accidents or what not i have to say people are pretty pathetic but yea i never liked nick

and i agree after prue was killed off the show went downhill the first 1 or 2 season after that were ok but then it just started to suck. i hate paiges personality and her powers are stupid. they already have a whitelighter now they need to make the charmed ones another whitelighter? i just hate her power it seems so childish and the way she calls out for whatever object she wants is lame just ugh

well some peer pressure is good but most of it is really lame. it's tnx to it that people start doing really stupid things. it goes all the way froms moking to drugs and other things. it's pathetic how we all need to fit in. grr it jsut makes me so mad. it's ok to do bad things but as soon as you are being good you are jsut a laughing stock. life sux man and I'm gonna do something about it... or wait someone do something about it

lady_god

[113]Nov 27, 2009
    axe_king wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    axe_king wrote:
    lady_god wrote:

well some peer pressure is good but most of it is really lame. it's tnx to it that people start doing really stupid things. it goes all the way froms moking to drugs and other things. it's pathetic how we all need to fit in. grr it jsut makes me so mad. it's ok to do bad things but as soon as you are being good you are jsut a laughing stock. life sux man and I'm gonna do something about it... or wait someone do something about it
    well u know to bwe honest if fitting into something means acting stupid id rather not fit into anywhere. i dont like how todays generation of fitting in means lsitening to all that stupid rap, doing rugs, takin about nothing but sex etc it would be ncie just to have a decent conversation that didnt involve hormones or some lame song or whatever. i mean i remmeber one of my cousis was makin it seem liek a big deal just because lil wayne cut his hair. i mean seriously oh well lol

axe_king

[114]Nov 27, 2009
    yeah fitting in sux. and sex jokes kidna do get cliche thats for sure.

but main issue is still doign bad things liek alcohol , smoking n drugs and all the otehr stupid stuff that you really regret later on

lady_god

[115]Nov 27, 2009
    sooo... now what? lol

SCW_secret

[116]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 6

I have a question for No_Hablo_Ingles. Do you actually speak spanish or did you just think it would be a good name?

Also I like Lady Gaga songs, but I'm one of those people that just can't hate when it comes to movies, music, and tv, so that doesn't necessarily make her a good "musician".

lady_god

[117]Nov 29, 2009
    ok good point but before i knew what she even looked like i heard her songs and enjoyed them alot so no one can really say i like her only for ehr art since i heard her before i saw her

axe_king

[118]Nov 29, 2009
    lady gaga is not special in any way or form.... none of it. she is jsut another dumb blond up in there for poor sheep fans to enjoy who jsut does not know better music than pop. Pop is for people who jsut don't understand better music.

pop is media candy. No I mean pop artist. this is not jsut gaga. I mean all those pop artist. so as celebs and drugs this include all who are like lady gaga so kyle nothing personal bro

lady_god

[119]Nov 29, 2009
    so in other words you want me to kill you

axe_king

[120]Nov 29, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    so in other words you want me to kill you

no I want you..... *censored*

if I continued i might get TOS like you will get eventually. be careful mods are watching this place.

but yeah basicly give it your best shot rookie .

I'll feed on your failure