Naruto Shippuden Forums

Thursday 8:30 PM on TV TokyoIn Season

Yusuke Urameshi vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Who would win in a Fight?

stevemagegod

[1]Feb 10, 2013
    • level: 17

Okay so lately i have been watching Yu Yu Hakusho online. I feel that both Naruto and Yusuke would be a pretty even fight. I am a fan of both series and to tell you the truth i don't really know who would win. They both have completely different styles of Fighting, and Techniques but both are S Class fighters. This fight would be a closer match than Naruto vs. Goku or Yusuke vs Goku lol.

Discuss Please.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[2]Feb 10, 2013
    • level: 27
    Hmm...I feel Naruto would win after being pushed to using Kurama's power. It heals him and gives an incredible increase of already powerful attacks that he has.

MatejDijanin

[3]Mar 2, 2013
    • level: 5

qtwanderer wrote:
    Hmm...I feel Naruto would win after being pushed to using Kurama's power. It heals him and gives an incredible increase of already powerful attacks that he has.

agreed..

This question feels more like a question will a small kitten be able to beat a pittbull.. I mean Yusuke is powerful but I seriously doubt that he would be able to even put up a fight if Naruto goes into ''chakra mode'' and even without it he still has ''sage mode'' and rassen shuriken which is one of the most powerful attacks in the series.. Yusuke has some incredible powerful attacks but nothing nearly as destructive as rassen shuriken

Edited on 03/02/2013 3:21pm