Naruto

A Clash of Fate! You Can't Bring Me Down!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Mar 08, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Finally it is over!

The problem with this arc was tone. It wasn't meant to be anything big, but the tone made it feel like it was something big, and then it ends with a pretty mediocre final blow right into Mizuki's abs. A very mediocre fight between Naruto and Mizuki, almost felt like a deus ex mechanica actually since Mizuki had everyone numbered. I thought the showdown between Fuujin and Raijin against Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji would have ended better. Instead they get scared at the sight of Tsunade and willingly decide to go back to jail. So what exactly was positive about this episode? Tsunade was somewhat badass, and it FINALLY ended this arc.
  • The filler arc with Mizuki comes to a close.

Mizuki has taken a potion that Orochimaru had given him and it gives him super human strength and speed. He starts to beat up on Naruto and Iruka. Tsubaki tries to stop him, but he throws her to the side. After a while, Mizuki decides to draw on all his power to defeat Naruto and Iruka. Meanwhile, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji have just used up all of their chakra holding Fuujin and Raijin when Tsunade shows up in the nick of time and makes the Idiot Brothers go back to prison. Back to the battle between Mizuki, Naruto and Iruka, Iruka has a plan...
  • Mizuki vs naruto and iruka who will come out on top

Mizuki is determined to make Naruto and Iruka suffer, and it appears like he has the upper edge with his improved strength and speed. Meanwhile, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru are at their limits, and now Fujin and Raijin are free. Just when it looks like the end for the Ino-Shika-Cho trio, Tsunade appears on the scene. Can Tsunade stop the rampage of the two brothers? Will Naruto and Iruka defeat Mizuki? The episode was alright, just wish we didnt have to sit through the fillers,Mizuki pretty much owns iruka so badly and naruto also, but Mizuki is deafeated by naruto (no suprise) naruto launches out the rasengan and uses it to whope Mizuki's A$$. meh im tired peace out
  • Finally!

Hooray! It's the last episode! There shall be dancing in the streets! Now we can move on to something more interesting! I was really paying much attention to this episode, so here's what it says on wikipedia. I swear, this is like, the last time I'll do this, so you better not report me!!!

Mizuki is determined to make Naruto and Iruka suffer, and it appears like he has the upper edge with his improved strength and speed. Meanwhile, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru are at their limits, and now Fujin and Raijin are free. That is until Tsunade shows up and defeats them both easily. Fujin and Raijin surrender and agree to return peacefully to the institution. Mizuki on the other hand has converted all of his speed to power and prepares to finish Naruto off. But, Iruka thinks up a plan and traps Mizuki, giving Naruto the chance to use the Rasengan on him. Mizuki reverts to his original form, badly damaged when Tsunade shows up and explains everything about the potion Mizuki took. Mizuki will no longer be able to fight as a shinobi. Iruka offers to treat everyone at the ramen bar, and thinks about how Naruto saved his life the same way he had saved Naruto before.
  • End of a filler arc.

It's the end of the Mizuki filler arc. It was really good. Tsunade takes care of Fuuji and Raijin easily for Ino-Shika-Cho's lucky. I am also wondering what run ins Fuuji and Raijin had in the past with Tsunade. Yay them! Meanwhile Naruto, Iruka, and Mizuki have a really cool battle ending with Naruto finishing Mizuki off withi Rasengan. I loved the end also cuz you get to see the part where Sakura heals teh fish even though it's a little part I still liked it for some reason lol. So it was a really good episode nice way to finish off one arc of up and down episodes.
  • A good filler. Lots of action and less talk. End of this filler arc.

It was funny and messed up that Mizuki became a pawn in Orochimaru's failed missions. But he is lucky he survived. Without kakshi's dog. Naruto and gang would have been done for. Tsunade came to the rescue. She's not a bad Hokage. It was nice to see Naruto save Iruka's life this time around. Its like a father son relationship.
  • Naruto deserves credit in this filler episode. It means a lot when comparing it to the beginning of the series.

Even though this was yet another filler episode, this one deserves a lot of credit. It was definitely a great episode for reverence and remembrance. After watching Iruka stop the shuriken for Naruto in the very first episode, the viewer gets a feel for their relationship. Iruka was just like Naruto, and as such does not want him to act the way he did. He protects Naruto with his life. In a complete turnaround with this episode, Naruto protects Iruka with his own life. It was an episode with a lot of emotion attached to it. It deserves a high rating even though it was a filler. It just adds to the Iruka/Naruto relationship that we don't see much of in the anime or manga for that reason. They are two very good characters and their relationship is a very important thing. It was a great episode to portray this.