Naruto

A Cry on Deaf Ears

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jan 05, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Here we go, a massive story arc to a past we already know about...

Definitely not my favorite episode, this episode really got nowhere fast. First it spent an unusual amount of time going through all of the Konoha ninjas that took part in the rescue, Chouji, Neji, Kiba, Shikmaru, and Rock Lee. Then it actually got somewhere for a little while with Naruto trying to pound some sense into Sasuke which followed with a lot of flashbacks to the previous time Sasuke and Naruto fought on top of the hospital. Finally it ends with Sasuke kicking Naruto's ass. There were some interesting points here and there, such as Sasuke outmaneuvering Naruto with some really great battle tactics, but way too many flashbacks. Cut down on all of the unnecessary stuff and this episode is probably seven minutes long.
  • get him naruto~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto has finally caught up with Sasuke, but Sasuke refuses to go back. No matter how much Naruto tries to persuade him, Sasuke refuses. Sasuke decides to leave, and Naruto realizes the only way to stop him is by force. After a few hits Naruto realizes just how much Sasuke has changed from their last fight. Sasuke tries to tell Naruto that he doesnt seek the same path as he once did. This episdoe was good because we are finally going to be able to see who is stronger Naruro or Sasuke. Will Naruto be able to equal Sasukes new power and bring him back to the Leaf Village?
    GO NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Naruto catches up to Sasuke.

Naruto finally catches up to Sasuke. Naruto tries to convince Sasuke to come back with him to the Leaf Village. Sasuke tells Naruto that Sakura already tried to get him to stay and that she failed to do so. Naruto thinks back to Sakura pleading for him to bring Sasuke home and how Choji, Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Lee stayed behind to fight in order for Naruto to reach Sasuke and bring him home. Naruto tells Sasuke how everyone has sacrificed everything to find him and bring him back. Sasuke laughs at the fact and starts to walk away. This is more than Naruto can stand.....
  • the best fight in naruto starts

this a the starting point of the best fight in naruto. This fight will be epic. Naruto tries to conivince sasuke to come back to the village but he won't listen. I also liked but didn't like that sasuke turned rouge. I didn't like that he had left and betrayed evryone but I also like that he's on his on and was kinda cool. well back in this episode naruto gets smacked and kicked around a little trying to make sasuke go back to the village. He says he'll take sasuke back to the village by force but he's getting beat up. (at least for now)
  • I think it's time to pick a new favorite... :(

Geez, Sasuke! How could you be so cruel? You leave your home, you leave your girlfriend, you leave everything and pack up and run away, only to be pursued by your best friend, who you decide to kill! And for what? REVENGE! The difference between Sasuke and Kakashi is that Sasuke can't let go of all his anger and fear. Kakashi can. Sasuke won't rest until Itachi is dead. That's pretty obvious. Other than a bunch of exchanged angry words and flashbacks, not a lot happened in this episode. And the Sasuke Retrieval Arc is almost over, so after that we have to put up with the Anime Filler Arcs.
  • The Fight Begins: Naruto VS Sasuke!

Oh noes I hate flashbacks. What happens in this episode of Naruto is Naruto asks Sasuke if he is willing to turn his back on all of his friends in Konoha for the simple matter of getting stronger. Sasuke says yes and starts to walk away, enraging Naruto. Determined to bring Sasuke back to his senses and to Konoha, Naruto grabs hold of him and starts to punch him. He makes Sasuke spit out blood with every punch, then Sasuke rallies and easily repels Naruto. After creating some shadow clones, Naruto tries using force again, but Sasuke scorches the copies with a burst of fire. Strike of... ops sorry it was an okay episode, but I wanted more fighting and less flashbacks. Strike of Thunder!!!
  • The Naruto vs Sasuke battle finally begins.

• naruto catches up with sasuke!

it about time naruto catches up with sasuke! this episode was real good it had excelent action and explained alittle about why sasuke left the leaf village! sasuke looks like hes going to be stronger and join orochimaru this episode was also good because after all these episode of fighting with orochimaru helpers naruto finnalt catches up with sasuke and it looks like sasuke and naruto is going to fight in alot of episode this episode is exactly why i watch this series since sasuke got that curse mark it looks like its going to be good fights in the next epsidodes

i give this episode a 9.1/10
  • Naruto finds Sasuke

Naruto has caught up to Sasuke. But refuses to come back with Naruto. Naruto keeps telling Sasuke to come back but he refuses and starts to leave. And Naruto finds out the only way to get him back is by force. And Naruto and Sasuke start fighting and Sasuke seems to much for Naruto with his almighty Sharigan. Then Naruto goes in to his fox mode at starts getting to much for Sasuke and starts saying I am will beak very bone in your body if I have to for you to go back to the village. Great episode and starts the Naruto vs Sasuke battle thats all over youtube.
  • Naruto has finally caught up with Sasuke, but Sasuke refuses to go back. No matter how much Naruto persuades him, Sasuke refuses. Sasuke decides to leave, and Naruto realizes the only way to stop him is by force.

Naruto has finally caught up with Sasuke, but Sasuke refuses to go back. No matter how much Naruto persuades him, Sasuke refuses. Sasuke decides to leave, and Naruto realizes the only way to stop him is by force. This episod shows how sad things can really get. For instance two friends turned enemy over the stupedest thing.
    One seeking power and one wanting to stop his friend from makeing a big mistake. This is what the entire series has been leading up to and it makes me sad to see Sauske do something like this. He only wants to beat his brother and let nothing stand in his way.
  • Losing the best friend

Naruto finnaly catches up to sasuke and starts to realize that he lost his best friend and that he might have traded old friends for this one (Sasuke) that doesn't care about him anymore and the only way to bring him back is beating him.
                                                 This episode shows how bad is to lose the best friend... how bad is to think that our best friend doesn't care about us anymore!
          The music is great as always

My favourite episode ever

Awsome!!
  • A fight bewteen friends!

Finally it comes down to Naruto and Sasuke, a friendship dragged in the mud, and a power that they both aim to reach.
    The bond that links them together has now broken, and darkness has swallowed one of their hearts; in order to fill it with light, Naruto must free Sasuke from his curse and stop Orichmaru from succeding in his mission to claim the Sharigan. This is it, the battle bewteen friends. Will Sasuke let his thrist for power control him? Will Team 7 join again? And how will Naruto be able to reach his friend? Ja ne x