Naruto

A Lesson Learned! Iron Fist of Love

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Mar 29, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• meh.

This arc has been very mediocre so far. The sidestory with Kabashi and his curry is pretty boring, and how Kabashi was able to be convinced to abandon his family so easily by a few words from Rock Lee seems like another Hollywood cliche ending. Though the enemy Raiga seems like a really interesting villain. His concept and idea for having funerals is pretty intriguing and a solid foundation for a dark story. Plus there was a little bit of action in this episode with everyone getting in their fair shares of punches and kicks. Overall though it's just a mediocre episode.
  • *sighs* If this arc keeps going the way it is, it'll be a repeat of the Kira incident!

Lots of people watch Naruto on youtube. I don't. For one, I don't really like to watch stuff in another language unless I've already seen it before, and two, I like to be surprised. However, I'm not against looking it up on the net to see what happes. :P OK, Neji and Naruto and Tenten and Lee are on a mission to stop the Kurosuke Clan from killing all the villagers in the mining village. How does Raiga kill them? He buries them ALIVE!!!!! Dang, this is almost exactly like the Kira incident, isn't it? But you may or may not watch Death Note, so you may or may not know what I'm talking about. Anyway, one of the guys Naruto and the gang were supposed to escort gets kidnapped by Raiga and he decides to have a "funeral" for him. That's the ceremony in which he buries them ALIVE!!!!! Well, Naruto saves him, and then Raiga gets ticked and he starts to use this jutsu thingy that even Neji's Byakugan can't detect! What's going on here?
  • Thing become more dangerous for our heroes.

Rokusuke has left to save his friend who had been buried alive. This causes Neji to accelerate his plans. They decide to go and save Rokusuke and find Karashi and bring him back to his grandmother. Rokusuke gets caught trying to dig his friend out. Raiga decides that they must now have a funeral for Rokusuke. As Naruto, Lee, Neji, and Tenten enter the village, they witness some guards beating up an old man. Naruto starts to jump into action but Lee beats him to it. After saving the old man, they hear a funeral bell. They take off to rescue Rokusuke, because they know that's who the funeral is for....
  • Eh, it was ok.

I thought this episode was only ok. Nothing too much, but still good. Naruto, Neji, Lee, and Tenten easily take out those guys and that other dude that Lee knows that put the turtle in his curry of life was one of them. Which makes me wonder if you have to be able to fight to be part of that family, cuz that guy obviously couldn't. This episode left a lot to wonder, but it was still good in a way. Really cruel bureing people alive. I didn't get the part where the old lady kept saying oh my while cooking her curry. So it was ok.
  • Good episode. Raiga is trouble.

I strongly believe that Raiga is crazy. He stated that he is trying to protect his people. But instead he is giving them "funeral's". And as one of the seven shinobi he also has a sword in possesion. THis one having the ability of lighting. I'm still confused about Ranmaru. Were is she. All i hear is her voice.But it seems she has an ability that far surpasses Neji's white eyes.