Naruto

A New Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Mar 01, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• *yawn*

For a non major battle between two rather minor characters, this battle between Mizuki and Iruka has lasted way too long. Two episodes is far enough. It is not helped by the fact that the fight didn't offer much and it wasn't geared by any over the top production values. What we get is a very mediocre watch. If it wasn't for the battle between Ino, Chouji, and Shikamaru against Fuujin and Raijin, this episode would have been even worse. We get to see more backstory of Mizuki's betrayal towards his own village, which isn't much, and although his ideals are so obviously twisted, he doesn't see the twistedness of his own personality, which really makes his character seem even more artificial.
  • Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino show up to help Naruto.

Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji are sent by Tsunade to help Naruto and Iruka on their mission. Shikamaru uses his Shadow Possession Jutsu to capture Fuujin and Raijin and hold them so Naruto can go after Mizuki and Iruka. Naruto takes off after them with Pakkun. Fuujin and Raijin are proving to be too strong for Shikamaru to hold and Ino and Choji help. They are beaten back and must regroup. Mizuki leads Iruka to a building that was used to test Shinobi wanting to be teachers at the academy. It is revealed in flashbacks that Mizuki had killed an injured comrade...
  • I missed most of this one, too.

I know I promised to write a review for every Naruto episode, but I had this on in the background when I was working on my book report, so I don't fully know the episode. Here is what it says on wikipedia. Please don't report me.

Team 10 tells Naruto that they will take care of the brothers, and use their combined skills to immobilize them. Naruto leaves to catch up to Iruka, who is fighting Mizuki in a building used to test academy instructors. It is revealed that Iruka and Mizuki are childhood friends, although Mizuki only hoped to get close to the Hokage. Mizuki reveals that he has become stronger and learned new techniques while in prison, and destroys the building they are in.
  • Ino-Shika-Cho!

Gotta love this filler! I loved it! Iruka and Mizuki fighting was pretty cool, and the end was a cliffhanger(although I wasn't too excited about it). There new techniques are awesome! Shikamaru's neck bind thingy was cool. Ino's mind, heart counfusion thing was so cool!!! It was the same one her dad used when we saw him defend the leaf village (I think). Chouji's thing made me laugh, it reminded me of that guy in the movie Zoom lol. So yeah it was a superb filler (don't hateon me now lol I liked it ok?) So yeah that's my review.
  • I'm the number one chubby and awesome ninja. Chouji rocks. But once again a filler episode.

This episode was a filler with flash backs what not. But at least We now know what ticks off Mizuki. Dude just wants attention. I thought Iruka would give him a beat down but that didnt happen. He should be a better skilled ninja. That was a pretty good plan of bringing Iruka into the building. Wonder if it worked.
  • Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji take over fighting the Raijin Fujin Brothers and Naruto sets off to find Iruka. Meanwhile, Iruka and Mizuki have re-entered the building where they took their teaching test and where Mizuki claims the entire ordeal began. And w

It may be a filler episode, but we get to see the InoShikaChou formation once again, only this time, it's newly improved!! We also get to see that Ino doesn't just spend her time gawkin' at Sasuke and she proves this with a new technique! (about freakin' time in my opinion!)

Mizuki's story has me intrigued, mainly because it has me wondering how he thinks the way he does. He killed his own comrade and expects to become a teaching ninja because he successfully completed the mission!!! No wonder Orochimaru has him wrapped around his baby finger!

My only complaint about this episode is that the Fujin Raijin brothers seem a bit overpowered in these episodes; having Tsunade's strength as well as being immune to physical attacks, but hey; they lack intelligents, so in my understanding, it makes up for it in the end. Go InoShikaChou!
  • Well if your are a Ino Choji Shikamaru fan then you will love this episode. (WARNING: Filler):)

This episode is once again a filler and even though it is one my favorite filler since it gave a sneak peek on Choji, Shikamaru, and Ino new Justus and abilites.Even though it starts out from another boring filler this one come in for the rescue since it showed some action. This is what the previous episode was lakin. Overall it was okay for a filler. Well if your are a Ino Choji Shikamaru fan then you will love this episode.