Naruto

A Past to Be Erased

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Unknown on TV Tokyo

• Menma!

The Menma Arc overall was pretty fun. The use of his ocarina as a tool to heal and power up comrades was nice. Menma just wants to wash away the trouble he had by hiding his memories from the others. Trying to atone for the crimes his clan committed. He was a fine one-shot character and it was sad at the end what hath befallen of him. I like that he helps out the village and trying to help protect it, even while injured.

This Arc overall, was drawn well and a fine second to last Arc. Only a few more left till the end!
  • In the finale of the "Menma" story arc, Naruto, Neji, Tenten, and Menma make a final effort to save the village being attacked by the Shin clan.

I'm extremely glad that the Naruto show I remembered is back. For the past few seasons, I've noticed something missing from the stories. The stories have been good, but the problem was the emotion. It wasn't as deep and meaningful as it used to be. but this episode brought back the intensity. I actually teared up watching this episode. Menma was easily a character that I attached myself to. I loved the characters and the storyline. The fact that Menma would sacrifice himself as repayment for his sins was really meaningful to me. The only issue I had was the fact that the enemies were kind of weak. Hopefully, Naruto will continue to be one of the best shows out there. This episode has given me hope that Naruto is still one of the best shows out there.
  • On a mission by Naruto, Neji, Tenten alone with Menma (in search to regain Menma's memories). The four ended up in a village which recently raided by thieves, where they helped to restore and protect the village from the next attack.

7.8
    this is a two episode in one.....

The battle in this episode was to simple and easy for Naruto.

During the beginning of the battle when Naruto and the villain first fought, Naruto struggled but could not defeat the villain but in the end Naruto captured him in less than a ten second one on one battle with the Rasengan... Menma performed a technique that cause memory loss on himself to ran away from all the painful past but it was temporary...

I truly dislike the ending of the story (this is not when Natuto defeated the villain) when Menma came up with a plan to counter the final threat to the whole village that caused by the thieves..

Overall, I think this episode wasn't all that bad. The story stays true to the purpose.

I'm just looking forward to the next episodes in January!