A Plea From a Friend

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jan 19, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• My fav fight EVER!

My favorite fight ever. The battle between best friends yet worst enemies. Sasuke kept pounding Naruto and thought he was in the clear, but then he went one -tail and beat the mess out of Sasuke. Sasuke's sharigan kicked in and then matched him. It was an amazing battle. But the drawing could of been a bit clearer during the fight. They looked kinda wierd. I love Sasukes final curse form. The most painful part was when Sasuke pushed Naruto off the high cliff grabbed him and held him. Then Naruto cracked his head on the ground. Thr part before that was bit nice. Sasuke did that fire ball thing and almost destroyed Naruto they both looked suprised. They realized the price that may come with this fight. Both or one of them may DIE! Dun Dun DUUUN! At the end him and Naruto got ready to launch their final attacks. Naruto's Rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori. Naruto versus Sasuke and Rasengan versus Chidori. It was the ultimate battle. I cannot wait for the Shippuuden when they fight for a 3rd time. I wonder what is going to happen then.