Naruto

A Town of Outlaws: The Shadow of the Fuma Clan

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Feb 02, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• This was a classic Jiraiya comic hi-jinks episode. Sometimes the departures from the Japanese version go wrong. For example, "The Land of Rice Paddies? Ugh...dumb name. Overall, good job though.

Also, Naruto's reaction to Sasame being a girl was a bit over the top! Overall, great episode though! My favorite part of this was the reference and background info on Arashi, Sasame's cousin. There was more background on The Land of Sound, and Orochimaru's impact on these clans. Although I think Jiraiya can be over the top, he made a good call when he told those villains that they were pathetic to use their training for common thievery. To see the looks on their faces when they realized they were facing one one of the legendaty Sannin was hilarious. I enjoyed seeing him use his Rasengan, and the hair technique. If anyone knows what it's called, PM me. All of his abilities have not been revealed as of yet I think.