Naruto

An Impossible Choice: The Pain Within Tsunade's Heart

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM May 26, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• Tsunade's brother and lover in exchange for healing Orochimaru's arms

And so begins the mind numbingly long "Hey Let's Go See If We Can Find Lady Tsunade To Be The 5th Hokage Because I Don't Want To Do The Job Myself And There's Nothing Good On TV" saga!!!!! OK, so it's not as long as the Chunin Exam, but still. Well, I guess I posted that statement a little late, considering that the saga started at the episode, "A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!" Anyway, Naruto is still taking on the Rasengan in stage 3, combining the spinning chakra and the power. Meanwhile, Orochimaru and Kabuto track done Tsunade so that she can heal Orochimaru's arms. Oro offers to bring back Nawaki and Dan, her brother and boyfriend respectivley, from the dead in exchange for her services. Tsunade secretly has no intention of helping him, as he murdered their former sensei, Lord Hokage. But she pretends to consider it anyway. She doesn't tell Shi zune (TV.com won't let me say her name all together :roll: ) this, and the latter gets all worried that Tsunade will side with Orochimaru. Kabuto tells Tsunade that she has one week to come up with an answer, and he and Orochimaru leave.