Naruto

An Impossible Choice: The Pain Within Tsunade's Heart

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM May 26, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• Naruto tries to master the 3rd and final step to learning the Rasengan. Orochimaru makes a deal with Tsunade that makes Tsunade consider restoring his arms.

So Naruto has to try and master the third step to doing the Rasengan which is actually doing the Rasengan with the combination of the first and second step of mastering it. I thought that it was going to take Naruto some time to master the Rasengan. He didn't master it in this episode which I would have expected because it was hard for Naruto. Orochimaru makes a deal with Tsunade about restoring his arms. I knew that she wouldn't do anything like that to him because of what he had done to the Third Hokage. The deal for Tsunade made her reconsider what she had to do. I don't know if I would have reconsidered it, probably not but she did. Orochimaru made the deal that if she restored his arms he would make her little brother, Nawaki, and the person that she loved, Dan, alive with his jutsu. This episode showed how much she wanted those 2 people alive and the determination of Jiraiya to find Tsunade and Naruto to master the Rasengan.