Naruto

Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Nov 19, 2005 on TV Tokyo

• it is a reveal episode to me.

A girl is gathering herbs in the forest. She recognizes Naruto lying asleep in the forest as the kid that screamed at her for killing Zabuza in the forest (Haku) and reaches over to grab his neck. She reframes and gently wakes him. They talk for awhile, and she learns that Naruto is indeed a ninja. He trains because he must become stronger to become the best ninja in his village.
    The woman has a flashback to herself as a kid. She tries to get food, but a dog fights her for it. She then kicks the dog to find two angry pups angry at her as well. Zabuza apparently took pity on her and befriended her. She tells him that when a person has something to protect, that is when he becomes truly strong. As she walks away, she tells him that she is a boy.
    Naruto doesn't show up for breakfast the next morning, so Sasuke goes after him. Sakura and Kakashi also head out to the forest. Naruto throws a spear at them to show them how high he can climb but nearly falls off until Sasuke comes to his rescue. Kakashi is quite pleased by both of their progress
    Tazuna asks Kakashi why they stuck around when he had lied to them about his project. Kakashi answers that to abandon one's duty is not courageous, and below courageous, there is nothing. Those are the First Hokage's words. Inari has a flashback to his dad and his words not to cry. He breaks down and asks why they would try so hard against Gato. It's pointless. Naruto tells him to shut up. He isn't like Inari. Inari cries even harder and demands to know how Naruto, who is so carefree, can possibly understand anything about him or this country. Naruto tells him that he's just playing the tragic character and that a sissy like him should just keep crying.
    Later, Kakashi goes out to the water to talk to Inari and apologize for Naruto. He explains that like him, Naruto also grew up without a father. He has never known his parents or had a single friend, but he doesn't complain or cry. He also does his best to get people to acknowledge him. For that, he'd risk his life. That is why he understands what it is like to be strong. What he told Inari earlier was probably the same thing he told himself many times.
    The next morning, the group leaves Naruto to rest and heads over to the bridge. When Naruto learns he overslept, he races to the bridge to meet the others. The others are greeted by several dead or critically injured workers, while two other henchman head over to Tazuna's house. The bridge becomes misty and Kakashi's belief that Zabuza is alive is confirmed. Zabuza attacks with water clone attacks, but Sasuke can see through them and takes the clones down.
  • Zabuza returns.

Naruto and Sasuke are competing to see who can reach the top of the tree by just using their chakra. Naruto keeps practicing to the point where exhausts himself. As Haku is gathering herbs in the woods, he comes across Naruto who has passed out from exhaustion. He wakes Naruto up and they start talking. Haku has a flashback to the first time he saw Zabuza. Haku leaves and he and Sasuke pass each other in the woods. Sasuke reaches Naruto and they continue their competition to make it to the top of the tree. Meanwhile Zabuza has almost recovered and plans his next move.
  • Wonderfull Episode

Zabuza returns and is wants to beat kakshi, sakura, naruto, sasu ke,and kill Tazuna.He and Haku are very skill full will naruto and his friends are still only genin.Will Zabuza win or will Naruto and Sasuke be able to defeat Haku and Zabuza or will they die.

This is exactly why I watch this show.This is a great episode and it is great to see Naruto and sasuke working together for a common cause not they don't but they are show that they actually do care about each other and don't always have to compete.Although naruto competes to impress Sakura,Sasuke does it to prove he is better and to restore his clan.So will they be able to defeat Zubuza and Haku or will the fail.What will happen only watching the next episode will tell.Perhaps someone will die or maybe no one will die and everyone will live happily ever after but i doubt it.Someone has to die but who will it be
  • Naruto and Sasuke have to finish their training, Zabuza returns and the battle continues as Sakura protects Tazuna, Kakashi fights Zabuza and Sasuke fights Haku...then Naruto comes to try and defeat someone.

This episode was a good one. Sasuke and Naruto mastered chakra control. This part was really a great one because we see Sasuke accomplishing chakra control and yet making Naruto seem like an idiot which he is. The battle does begin. I enjoyed the end of this episode because that is where the battle begins. Sakura is protecting Tazuna, Kakashi fighting Zabuza and Sasuke fighting Haku. At the end Naruto did have to fight some people kidnapping Inari's mother. That was a good fight and I am glad that it happened because Inari is much more happier and is persevering to try and save his village. It was a good episode.
  • Zabuza returns for Round 2.

In this episode you will see Haku in the forest collecting herbs for her master and spot upon Naruto passed out. But don't worry, he doesn't harm Naruto in any way.

It was kind of shocking for me when Haku turned around before leaving the scene and said that he is no she. Kind of creepy because he sounded and looked like a female rather than a male.

Anyway, Zabuza will return at the end of this episode with Haku on his side. Naruto will be left behind in this one as he spotted some thugs taking on Inari. Watch the next episode to see the solution of Naruto and Inari.
  • Zabuza returns and is wants to beat kakshi,sakura,naruto,sasuke,and kill Tazuna.He and Haku are very skill full will naruto and his friends are still only genin.Will Zabuza win or will Naruto and Sasuke be able to defeat Haku and Zabuza or will they die.

This is exactly why I watch this show.HTis is a great episode and it is great to see Naruto and sasuke working together for a common cause not they dont but they are show that they actually do care about each other and dont always have to compete.Although naruto competes to impress Sakura,Sasuke does it to prove he is better and to restore his clan.So will they be able to defeat Zubuza and Haku or will the fail.What will happen only watching the next episode will tell.Perhaps someone will die or maybe no one will die and everyone will live happily ever after but i doubt it.Someone has to die but who will it be.
  • Kakashi's group vs Zabuza and Haku part 2.

This episode of Naruto serves more to the smooth enallage between Naruto's and Sasuke's training and Kakashi's group second confrotation with Zabuza rather than the story's continue. Naruto and Sasuke after training to death finally managed to succeed the tree climbing exercise (while Sakura had already succeeded from the first moment). The next day while Naruto was still asleep (due to the exhausting training he had the previous day) the rest of team Kakashi headed for the bridge along with the architect so that they may complete it. When they arrive at their destination they find all the workers dead or heavily injured and Zabuza along with Haku waiting for them. What will happen?
  • Haku's.....A BOY?!?

Naruto didn't come back for dinner that night and Sakura comments that he could be lying dead somewhere, but doesn't sound like she really cares. Sasuke agrees, but doesn't sound like he cares either. Then Naruto is shown lying in a forest. He got so worn out from training he fell asleep. Then a young girl comes up and wakes Naruto. They spend some time talking, Naruto calls her 'sis.' Then the girl leaves and says, "By the way, I'm a boy." Naruto freaks out and yells, "But he's even prettier than Sakura!!!!!" It's not the last time he would see Haku. He would even see Haku die.
  • This episode of naruto was about an evil villian named Zabuza, who tries get rid of a certain bridge builder, but fails on account of Kakashi.

Now this episode in my opinion was one of the coolest cliffhangers in the animated series naruto. It might not be the coolest but it sure is interesting. But then again what episode isn't, I mean we are talking about naruto here aren't we. I probably sound like a naruto fanatic right now, but let's face it, aren't we all ? I'm just kidding, I know I'm not. Anyway, back to the subject, Zabuza is suppose to be evenly matched with Kakashi but he dies in like the twelth or eleventh episode. I probably shouldn't have said that for the people who haven't seen this episode but oh well.
  • Just mainly a bunch of talking...

Yeah, even though i gave this episode an 8, I'm pretty sure many people wont agree with that. This episode was informative, but at the same time, nothing really seemed to happen. Basically, Zabuza returned and Naruto and Sasuke finally could get to the top of the tree. Well, i really don't know what to say about this episode except that it was informative.

8/10
  • Naruto is hurt from the forest training and can't continue on...A review from an artist.

Naruto is down from over training and Sauske, Sakura, and Kakashi continue with Tazuna. They decide to go but then Naruto wakes up. He decides to go and find them but sees some clues that leads him back to the house. He returns and saves Inari and Inari's mother. Naruto fools them and then tricks them. It is a great episode it is another S P E C T A C U L L A R I N S T A L L M E N T must watch you need to watch it now NOW. This is my masterpiece.
  • A good episode, talking about Haku.

Dressed in a pink kimono, Haku picks herbs in the forest where he encounters a sleeping Naruto who wakes up just in time. They talk about Naruto's hopes and whether he had someone precious to him. This made Haku put himself into a flashback when he first met Zabuza.

Meanwhile, Sakura woke up from Tazuna's house. Everyone except Inari were concerned about Naruto spending the previous night in the dark by himself. Meanwhile, Sasuke finished breakfast before Sakura woke up. Sakura and Sasuke think he may be dead since he must have exhausted too much of his chakra. As Sakura was about to start eating her breakfast, Sasuke decided to have a morning walk since he finished his already

As Haku was leaving, he surprised Naruto by telling him he was actually a boy to which Naruto commented in his mind that Haku was as pretty as Sakura. As Sasuke seen Naruto confused, he manages to whack him on the head, scolding him for missing breakfast. Later on that morning, both Sasuke and Naruto were keep practicing to climb trees until evening since they had finally made to the top. As they both made to Tazuna's home, Sasuke judges Naruto as a loser. After dinner, Inari was thinking about Naruto. Shedding tears while thinking about his beloved father, he scolds Naruto that thinking he may be strong someday, but still turn out to be weak. Naruto fought back by saying to Inari that he is a coward.

Later that night, Kakashi chatted with Inari about Naruto.

Later, Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura escort Tazuna to the bridge where Zabuza is, alive, and has returned for round 2.
  • Haku is a boy? Anime is weird.

When toonami was talking about this episode they were like, using the word he, in the same sentence as when Haku's name was called. And i was like is that a girl why are they keep saying he.
    And even the way he was in the show. Tell me which boy is picking herbs in the forest in a pink kamodo... With his hair down and I know they say real men wair pink but he seemes to like it a little to much.
    he even talks like a girl and what kinda dream does he have.
    Haku: my dream is to complete some one elses dream. Thats not a dream. I think he just want be with the man.
    Haku: I am your weapon use me as u please, or something like that. But they way he said it just made it sound wrong...
    He make Naruto think he was a girl for like the whole time he was talking with him until the end where he said he was a boy... If I was naruto i would feel shame bad.
    Now I am very confused about some of the genders of the ppl in Naruto.
    But it was still an ok episode.
  • Finally, they fight.

A girl seems to be picking herbs. She spots Naruto, and goes up to her, thinking whether or not she could kill him on the spot, for he posed a threat to her master, Zabuza. After conversing with each other, the girl reveals herself as a guy; the same exiled ninja that saved Zabuza. Kakashi and Sakura checked on Naruto to see if he's okay. Naruto shows them how much progressed he has made. That night, after Sasuke and Naruto trained, in which they reached the top of the tree, Inari unleashes his emotional wrath, questioning Naruto's actions. Naruto gives him a lecture, which makes Inari cry even more. The next day, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi, headed to the bridge to escort Tazuna, leaving Naruto behind because he was maxed out from the previous day. When they reached the bridge, the workers were all knocked out, and mist started to form. Zabuza and Haku appeared.

This was a better episode than usual. I never really expected Naruto to pull something off like that, telling Inari he was a crybaby. Though with the way he insulted him, it's justifiable, but unexpected to an extent. Though it really was about time someone told that crybaby something. The beginning was pretty surprising. At first I was questioning whether or not Haku was a boy or girl, and made my decision after seeing him in his little pink kimono with girl attire. But then he reveals he's really a boy. I'm not sure if Kishimoto was trying to be funny, but it felt a little random.

• Zabuza Returns!

A girl is gathering herbs in the forest. She recognizes Naruto lying asleep in the forest as the kid that screamed at her for killing Zabuza in the forest Haku and reaches over to grab his neck. She reframes and gently wakes him. They talk for awhile, and she learns that Naruto is indeed a ninja. He trains because he must become stronger to become the best ninja in his village.
    now Zabuza and Haku battle Naruto team.