Naruto

Bushy Brow's Jutsu: Sasuke Style!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Dec 16, 2006 on TV Tokyo

• Sasuke begins his match with Gaara. Pretty good fight so far. Although the only thing i dont like about it is that they keep on going to dumb flashbacks. But so far this has been one of the best fight scenes in the series so far.The other one was Gaara

vs Rock Lee. Good music to support the tension seen by the characters in the series. Although I am kinda supprised to see how scared that Naruto is of Gaara. I mean the only other person he has been afraid of was Zabuza in the beginning of the series. And Kakashi doesnt even seem to be scared of Gaara at all. But it is really unfair to the other characters that Gaara has such a hard defense to get by. But other than that Sasuke is such a best at hand to hand high speed Taijutsu. Sasuke is so awesome.
  • They finally fight...or do they?

This has becoming a trend now, delayed fights, nonsensical talking, a lot of flashbacks, but the flashbacks are all right since they concern Rock Lee who is by far the best character in this anime. There just doesn't seem any point to adding all of this talking that really contributes to nothing except pissing people off that the match has still yet to start. For this episode, at least they finally do fight, ten minutes into it even when it was supposed to at the start of this episode when they're eyeing each other down. It delivers on aesthetic value and Sasuke possessing the same speed as Rock Lee by copying his movements with sharingan was surprising.
  • Sasuke begins his match with Gaara.

The match between Sasuke and Gaara starts. Kankuro notices that Gaara is acting strangely and Temari knows that it is not a good thing. Sasuke begins his attacks. He is using Rock Lee's techniques. He uses his greater speed to get around Gaara's sand shield and hit Gaara. Gaara's sand shield around himself starts to crack. Naruto is worried about what is going to happen. He has a flashback to the hospital where Gaara said his purpose in life is to kill people. Naruto rushes off to find Kakashi and to stop the fight. Gaara has used his sand shield to completely cover himself....
  • gaara vs sasuke!

sasuke finnaly arrives for his battle with gaara and the audience is very pleased. the battle begins and gaara creates a sand clone and sasuke defeates it. then sasuke reveales his speed has increased by like, ten thousand times. he begins pummeling gaara but gaar has sand armor so he isnt injured. after many more blows, gaara needs a defense cuz his sand armor is peeling off. he makes a dome of sand, and sasuke cant break through it. spikes shoot out of it and badly injures sasuke. this episode rocked! this is a perfect example of a great naruto episode. plz view my profile and comment on the blogs!
  • Sasuke VS Gaara

In this episode the officials are about to disqualify Sasuke. But he comes 10 minutes later the time they give him. Sasuke has new wardrobe. The match starts and Sasuke uses a familiar jutsu. Rock Lee's speed is what he uses. It is to fast for Gaara's sand to block. So he keeps doing this and suprizes many people ecspecially Lee considering it's his power. gaara makes a huge sand ball stopping attacks. Several moments laters, Naruto insists that Kakashi stops the match because he is worried. This was a pretty good episode to watch . Better than the last episode. 10/10
  • I THOUGHT IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME! the way sasuke used chidori. The way chidori sounds when sasuke is attacking gaara.

Sasuke kick's butt in that episode. Besides sasuke makes Lee's stlye look cool. He makes anything look better to me. It was awesome the way he used his chidori. Not to mention how fast sasuke was in that episode. It was kinda funny how naruto felt jealous of sasuke, when he saw sasuke used chidori. I like the way sasuke was running around Gaara in circles and kicked Gaara in the gut. It was also funny when Gai was saying to Kakashi how he was his rival and Kakashi wasn't even listening. That episode rocked !!!! I wish i can see it again.
  • Sasuke and Garra battle. Sasuke uses skillful moves while Garra can barely protect himself. Garra surrounds himself in sand making him inside a sphere like sand dome.

I liked this episode because finally Sasuke is back. He has new moves in which he will defeat Garra. Sasuke, as skillful as he is, uses some moves that successfully hurts Garra. Garra is reliving the moves that Rock Lee had used on him at the preliminary round a month before. Sasuke makes Garra surround himself to protect himself with sand. Garra is then in a sand dome that completely covers Garra. I liked this episode because I see Sasuke's new moves with a little training from Kakashi but still I am sure Kakashi teached more than that to Sasuke. I also like this episode because I see something new that Garra does, a sand dome like thing.
  • love it!!!!!

oh yeah! sasuke vs garra! this is a MUST-SEE fight!! its so cool sasuke copies rock lee's jutzu and uses it against garra ive been waiting for this fight for a very long time. i knew since i first saw garra that sasuke and him will fight one day for some reason i mean its the perfect fight a uchia vs garra trust me if you see this episode it will be awsome i like the part when sasuke use rock lee's jutzu and everyones shocked cause garra has never got hit by NO ONE before cause of his sand sheild so my point is that i love this episode its real good and i also give this episode a 10/10
  • The awaited match is here!!!!! Sasuke vs. Gaara!!!!!

Sasuke had been learning tai jutsu and other pyshical attacks from Kakashi. He is now much faster, and is able to bypass Gaara's sand defenses. Gaara realizes that Sasuke Uchiha is no easy foe. He creates a ball of sand around himself, and begins to recite a weird little poem thingy. Sasuke keeps attacking the ball, and spikes shoot out of it. He cannot be touched. In Naruto Ninja Council 2, Gaara was super easy to beat, even with Sakura!!!!! He was even easier to kill when he was in his sand ball or in his sand demon form. T_T
  • Gaara v.s Sasuke

• I actually got bruises just from watching the show!

Oh. My. God. I have been waiting for this episode so long that I had to add to actually post it on my calendar to catch it... And then I still missed the freaking episode and had to watch the rerun! But it was absolutely worth the wait! I don't know which was the best part? The mind blowing, completely unreal velocity of Sasuke or the absolutely PRICELESS look on Gaara's face! I mean seriously, I practically screamed loud enough for my whole neighborhood to hear me when I saw Sasuke with that Rock Lee speed! Then Gaara had to have his little rock dome that looks strangely enough like a gigantic scoop of chocolate ice cream that King Yama from DBZ might have dropped. I just can't wait until I see the conclusion.
  • gaara gets his but wooped or so it seems

This is a good way to start off the battle the only thing i hope for is that this doesn\'t end up looking exactly like the gaara vs lee battle.It also shows how much sasukes power has improved and we also get a taste of gaaras brand new jutsu.Basically sasuke has pretty much stolen lees technique but made a few modifications so know one can tell how univentive he is :D and gaara is i once again scared **** because he\'s met someone hwo actually might be able to beat him but hey atleast he\'s got a new trick up his sleeve (even though he doesn\'t wear sleeves) though it turns out he wasn\'t supposed to use that jutsu because it would ruin the sand villages plans.not only that but we have naruto and shikamaru who\'m have just seen two ninja get killed before their eyes by gaara and now their aafraid that gaara will end up killing sasuke,but hey gaaras gotta keep mommy happy right?
  • well things are heating up suskue vs. garra......

this episode was about the start of suskue vs garra and the sand village is about to start to make a big move that will change every thing so these next few episodes are going to be big now i would like to tell you about a few web sites frist is www.narutocentral.com it has a ton of naruto info and you get to download episodes but i dont know if they have english sub. i never tried it some one told me about it and the website i mainly go to is www.youtube.com you can see episodes up to season 9 frist you go to the website then under search you tpye naruto episodes then the episodes number you want to see then click search and pick the one you want to see now i must say this is the japenss verison of naruto that if you choose to go a head so the english and the japeness are differnt and the japeness one does use bad words so that a heads up i watch both the engish and japeness naruto so check that out over all thank you for reading my reviews and naruto rules
  • Gaara VS Sasuke!

Well finally Sasuke arrives.Now the match Gaara Vs Sasuke begins.Kakashi finally shows up to watch the match.Ino figures that Sakura,would get mad.But to her surprise she didn\'t get angry.It seemed Gaara almost got into his berserk mode.When he felt sorry and kept saying he was sorry.Sasuke begin to used the same speed tactic as Rock Lee.Kiba begin to thank the mysterous Anubi of helping Hinata.However he knocked Kiba unconious.When Akumaru begin to figure who it was.Guy begin to asked about the training with Sasuke.Shikamaru and Naruto are trying to figure out what Gaara means back in the hospital.Naruto plans to tell Kakashi and hope to stopped the match.It seemed Gaara is about to reveal his demon form.

Very interesting but the funny part was when Guy begin to say something to Kakashi but Kakashi acted cool and Guy was liked why do you always act cool.
  • Gaara gets schooled!

Sasuke starts the fight against Naruto and Sasuke shows Gaara his speed. In the next episode everyone finds out that Sasuke's speed was improved for his new move the chidori but he showed how good he was. Rock lee had to be fast just to hit Gaara since his sand was the ultimate defense but Sasuke seemed to dodge the sand easily. All in all this episode was painful to watch. Sasuke made Gaara seem like a preschooler. Just check out the next episode when Sasuke uses his new trade mark move: the chidori!
  • Sasuke finally shows up...An Anime King review!

In this episode of Naruto Sasuke finally shows up. But not alone though, with Kakashi. Seems they have been doind a bit of training. Oh and Sasuke has a new style--Rock Lee's!!! Now Sasuke is just as fast as Rock Lee when he took his weights off. And thats pretty fast! But unlike Rock Lee, Sasuke has the Sharingan to be able to see the moves therefore allowing him to move faster. This has been an Anime King review.