Naruto

Crisis: The Hidden Leaf 11 Gather!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Sep 13, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Enter: The Konoha 11!!!

Well, this is my first review on the new TV.com layout. I hope I don't screw it up too bad. So anyway, this episode begins the series's Konoha 11 Arc. It would've been Konoha 12, but as we all know, a certain Uchiha boy had to leave at the last minute in order to avenge his clan... OK, so my point is, some dude named Gennou who was working as Tsunade's carpenter stole the blueprints to her mansion, and then totally obliterates himself. :O Naruto takes the news pretty critically, because he was Gennou's friend. So Tsunade recruits Shikamaru to get a team and go after the stolen documents. His team? None other than the rookies, of course!!! Oh, and Guy's team too. :P Together, they form... *drum roll* The Konoha 11!!! He complains that it's not enough men, but she sends him out anyway. Oh, and in case you don't know who the Konoha 11 members are, they are Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Neji, Tenten, and Lee. And if you're puzzled as to why Sasuke is not included, it's because he took off shortly before the filler arcs began. Good gravey, if you don't know that, you must have been hiding under a rock this whole time!!!