Naruto

Departure

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Unknown on TV Tokyo

• deparure

IM ABOUT TO SEE THIS I WILL LOVE IT I HAVNT SEEN THIS SINCE 2003! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Apochairetisms Naruto!

The conclusion of Naruto, and what a beautifully way to do so. A conclusion with Gaara's fight and being able to maintain control of Shukaku with his own will and signalling that he will also grow to be a fine shinobi in the future and what he will become in the future. Gaara and Naruto both have some serious training to do over the 2 years as do everyone else. Ino to be a medical ninja and Tenten who also was left out of the whole thing. Loved how she was angry at Lee for this, she should be smacking Shikamaru.

Hinata and Neji getting along great as they train together. Ino goes to study to be a medical ninja under Tsunade as a junior towards Sakura. Naruto and Iruka have their last father-son outing before leaving. Such goodness! (And even Tanor noticing his departure sees him off at the gates, a marker for Naruto to get stronger so the two can properly fight since the Chunin Exams). I'll give this a perfect score as Gaara was able to keep his word to his pupil and defend his friends, and control Shukaku too as a transition from this to when Gaara becomes the targeted once again heh.

These filler were long and adventurous for me, and I loved a handful of them, not all were bad. Especially towards the end of Season 8 and a handful in Season 9. Now I'm off for my own training. Hehe, so I'll say Apochairetisms to Naruto and Charete to Naruto: Shippuden!
  • It's over!!!

The nightmare is FINALLY over! The long dreadful atrocious fillers have come to a halting end. In fact I really could have cared less on what happened in the first half, since that was filler and it flew by my like a fly. The fact that this is the last of the fillers is enough, but it did a great job of concluding the whole thing. It showed us the wide cast of characters that we have known for so long working hard for the upcoming attacks by Akatsuki. Lee and Tenten going hard at it, Hinata training training as well in order to keep up with Naruto with Neji, etc. The very fact that this is the end of the fillers would have been enough, but Naruto, for once, has the decency to actually conclude on a memorable note.
  • This will be a great conclusion to a new beginning for Naruto.....or I mean Naruto Shippuden!!

This episode is a favorable one in my mind as Naruto and his sensei finally set out for a long 2 and a half years of training while many new things occur aswell. Ino wants to be a medical nin aswell as she consults Sakura about it. Ofcourse, Sakura makes it a competition and makes fun of Ino. Naruto has his final bowl of ramen with Iruka as he sets out. Shikamaru sees the sand siblings off by telling them the mission was a success and they are even. This episode marks the ending of part 1 into part 2 called Naruto Shippuden or Naruto Hurricane Chronicles. Naruto comes back as a brand new person....sorta. Whatever you'll just have to watch when it comes in 2009.
  • FINALLY i was waiting 4 this episode i only wach the usa episodes but i cant wait 4 this one

awsome i can not wait until this episode comes out in usa it is goin 2 be spectacular i wish i could see this sooner i am going to google this episode imediatly after i finish typing this very long revew but i am going to have 2 be patient becuse i got alot of fillers to wach by the way what are fillers are they episodes that didnt hapen or anyway i perdict this episode will be the most awsome i will really really really like it i hope i see it verry verry soon this episode will not dissapoint me
  • FINALLY!!!!!!!

As Gaara's fight with the Ultimate weapon ends, Naruto's journey to train with Jiraiya begins. Though it's been a long run the filler arc as well as the first part of the Naruto series is over. The first half of this episode is devoted to the finishing of Garra's battle against the ultimate weapon, showing that he has overpowered Shukaku with his own will. But it seems that once they have all returned to Konoha it's time for Naruto to leave for his training. Feeling she had been useless, Ino decides to become a medical nin, and angered that she was left out, Tenten fights Lee. Knowing that Naruto will become stronger Naruto's frieds vow to also become stronger. As Naruto leaves, he makes one more look to the Hokage Monument with a determined look on his face.

Goodbye Naruto, thanks for the memories and welcome Naruto Shippuuden, Dattebayo!
  • Naruto episode 220,the last episode goodbye Naruto, hello Naruto:Shippuden YAY FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Although it's been tough and painful enduring those horrible fillers with only a small amount of good real episodes it's finally over with an amazing finale that will mark the end of Naruto and the beginning of (drum roll) Naruto: Shippuden I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! In the end of this episode the sand ninja leave, Jiraya comes back to train Naruto, and everyone in the village decides to train harder to keep up with Naruto even Ino decides to become a medical ninja with Sakura, this will mark the end of old Naruto and the beggining of a new one as I've said but it will also mark the end of those stupid fillers! SHIPPUDEN!!!!!!!!!!! YATTA! ^_^
  • Interesting the episode is bassically a filler but the last 10 minutes or so is the real series

THis episode was ver nice lots of stuff had happned like Gaara was fighting a Jesus imporsonator and he kicked butt hard and no kohona ninja really did anthing but sit and watch Gaara get creamed by Jesus until Gaara used a new technique to kill Mr. Jesus anyway this episode was alright but I gave it an 8.5 because technically it was a filler episode and I hate fillers.
  • This marks the end of Naruto and the beginning of Naruto: Shippuden.

6.8
    In this episode, we see the end of the series and set up for the next, Naruto: Shippuden. It took them long enough but we finally go back to manga inspired storylines. Sadly, Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden are not done closely to their mangas, unlike Bleach but it's enough to keep the series alive. Most of this episode is still filler with flavored-manga scenes(not exact mind you), with Naruto leaving with Jiraiya being the only thing taken directly from the manga. There is a little scene between Gaara and Kankuro, that was inspired from a scene that later appears in Shippuden(both in manga and anime form). Over all this episode was rather boring but still long awaited.
  • Finally we can see how powerful they have become.

in this episode we see naruto ans sakura after their 2 and a half year training with the sannins jiraya(for naruto) and tsunade(for sakura). We get to see the skills they have accumilated which are not bad at all. We also see Garra as kazekage of the sand

In this episode we see naruto ans sakura after their 2 and a half year training with the sannins jiraya(for naruto) and tsunade(for sakura). We get to see the skills they have accumilated which are not bad at all. We also see Garra doing his thing as kazekage of the sand. Naruto has gotten way better as a ninja as a result of his training and Sakura has gotten better with her chakra control, she's mad strong now. We see more akatsuki members, and they are coming to try and take the shukaku from Garra this time instead of Naruto, however Naruto is not marked out of their lists of targets, neither is the nine-tails
  • Last Filler... and then Naruto Shippuuden.

This is the last episode filler of Naruto. I'm kind of happy but then I'll miss the series... Shippuuden will be like... sort of different. I'm just saying that though. I do read the manga. xD.

Anyways, once again. Kind of Shikamaru x Temari. Like when they were talking just like at episode 142. This filler was sort of sad ? I don't know lol. Right now, I have to say the Shippuuden is sort of boring but the manga.. it's sometimes good sometimes boring. Meh. Maybe it'll get better another time. I hear from some people that Kishimoto might make relationships.
  • The last episode of the Naruto Filler series, season 9 and this arc, which began in episode 216. Naruto has been copping it a lot because of its previous horrible fillers, but thankfully, the Naruto animé series seemed to have redeemed itself in this arc.

Just when I thought I was beginning to miss the Sand Siblings (composed of Gaara, Kankurou and Temari), they finally make a comeback just before the Hurricane Chronicles (better known as "Part 2"). An excellent end to the arc itself, season 9 and the dreaded fillers, it was packed with action and some of our favourite characters' (like Gaara) other sides.

I highly recommend Naruto fans watch this arc, or at least this episode as it portrays a very special moment that we all have been waiting for- the end of the fillers. The episode ends on a comedic note, leaving me glad that I stuck with the fillers.
  • Last Filler

Last Filler xP . This episode is the last filler of Naruto . For an ending, it was okay ish . Finishing the fight with Gaara . Well, I like near the middle and ending part . Favorite part has to be like, with the Gaara fight and also the part where the sand siblings talk to Shikamaru . Ohhh Shikamaru and Temari xD xD lol . Well, i will miss the old Naruto series . Hard to say but i wil miss some of the fillers too lol . I've been watching the Shippuuden, kinda boring now but maybe it`ll be better. Who knows.
  • An amazing fight with Gaara and Seimei and when the Shukaku comes out of Gaara, Gaara remembers of Naruto saying that he will protect the people that are most important to him. This is an amazing last episode which shows Naruto leaving Konoha...

This episode is totally amazing! It's a great episode to end the 1st part of Naruto and the best episode to begin a new series of Naruto: Shippuden (or Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles). This episode concludes an amazing fight with Gaara and Seimei, but before the fight concludes the Shukaku comes out and Gaara remembers Naruto saying that he will portect the people that are most important to him. After the fight is over, Naruto wakes up and find Ero-sennin by his bedside, and Jiraiya explains some things that are important for Naruto to know. The episode concludes with Naruto heading off to do his training that will take 2 1/2 years.
  • This was THE best way to begin Naruto Part 2. Besides that, it was the best filler saga.

After all of the filler episodes that have dragged on, this one made me sit on the edge of my seat! I am a diehard Naruto fan and I commend the writers on this last filler. They really did wrap up a lot of things all in one. I think it is genius to transition into the rescue Gaara Arc in this manner. They end with a filler of someone trying to steal Shukaku, and Gaara overcoming that, and now they move into the Rescue Gaara Arc where Akatsuki is involved with trying to get Gaara's demon. The anticipation is finally over, however and now Naruto is back from his 2 1/2 years of traning. I cannot wait to see the new characters. Excitement is running through my body right now!
  • Its about time!!!!

After more than a year of fillers Naruto finaly ends with 220 episodes. Next up is Naruto: Shippuuden aka The Hurricane Chronicles which will start with the Akatsuki/Kyuubi storyline. What's great about this final episode is that we will finally got to see the series going back to the manga storyline and set everything up for the next series. Tho there were a lot of changes like instead of Naruto battling with Sasuke before setting off for his 2 year training... he had a mission together with his fellow chuunin examinees to fight the ultimate weapon with both he and Gaara ending up at the hospital
  • Gaara resumes control over Shukaku and finally defeats Seimei. The three Sand ninja thank the Leaf shinobi and leave. Jiraiya appears before Naruto, and the two set off to train for the next two years.

The anime Naruto finally concludes its long fillers. The battle with Seimei was a bit rushed (or actually, merely faster than usual filler battles), and the second half of the episode was focused on Naruto's departure. The appearance of Neji, Hinata, and Lee, for example, shows their growing respect for Naruto's opportunity to train with one of the Sannin, Jiraiya. All characters show some character development that hints of maturity in the long-awaited Part II of Naruto.

For some reason, art was done well in this episode, probably due to the artists' attention to their last filler. In fact, one would almost think that this episode is the last of Naruto, or at least until some new title such as Naruto Returns! arises.

A high filler rating for this; its second half was splendidly done to set up the scene for Naruto Part II.
  • Great episode to end the fillers!!!

I liked the way the episode gave a prelude of what the characters are to become in the Hurricane chronicles. Would have scored it 10 if I've seen Naruto in action. Anyway, what I liked the most is the character build-up on Gaara and how he will become a great sand ninja one day (don't want to give out any spoilers to non-manga readers hehe). It also gives a promise of hardwork that the other konoha ninjas would have to put up to keep up with Naruto as he sets out to train with Jiraiya. I'm also glad that Neji and Hinata are getting along well now. I can't wait to see the hour-long special next week...
  • So the battle with gaara and the "ulitmate weapon" comes to a violent end and naurto sets off with Jiarya to go train for the next few years

Gaara steps into battle with his inner demon released, then using his mind he supresses it back so gaara is in control once more. He breaks apart rocks near by to get a feild of sand. Using a sand spear he shatters the armor of the "ultimate weapon" and kills him. Ino asks Sakura to help her become a medical nin. Also the other genin wonder as Naruto packs up for his journey how strong he will become once Naruto returns, knowing they will have to train very hard. Naruto takes on last look at Hokage mountain and thinks to the 4th Hokage to watch over him, he sets off and the episode ends......
  • The Gaara fight starts and ends, with Gaara on top. Naruto and Gaara are both sent to the Konoha hospital, without any severe injuries. Now Naruto is setting out for his journey with Jiraiya.

The fight between Semei and Gaara rages on. Gaara's inner demon was taking control, but he supressed it back into here. Even without his demon and a low amount of chakra Gaara is very strong. He defeted Semei, and left himself hurt. He had a few cuts and was low on chakra, but not severe. Naruto also had a few bad cuts. So they rushed to the Konoha hospital. After Naruto healed he got ready to head out to train with Jiraiya. Naruto and Iruka ate two bowls of ramen, before Naruto left. They said their goodbyes, then Naruto headed out. He stopped a second to look at the fourth hokage's statue. He asked him in his thoughts, to watch him.
  • As Gaara's fight with the Ultimate weapon ends, Naruto's journey to train with Jiraiya begins.

• this in fact is a very special ep becuase the fillers are finally DONE!! the next ep will be named Naruto Hurrican something i think, everyone wil be grown up and learned new moves and so on, cannot wait for it

when we last left garra he was half transformed ready to fight against the ulimate weapon form the other village, then it goes back to the flackback of when he fought Naruto for the first time and asked why do you have so much strenght? and so on, garra then de-transformed to fight with his own power using his will to force the beast back, and well as you can guess he wins, so then everyone goes back to the village and Ino who felt "left out" during the mission wanted to be a medical ninja, ten-ten was anrgy for being left out as well and starting fight with lee and everyone said that they will have to train harder before naruto comes back so they can be stronger than him Omg i cannot wait for the new episode to come out