Naruto

Encounter! The Boy with a Star's Name

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jun 28, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Naruto, Neji, Lee, and Tenten journey to Hoshigakure...

Forgive me if the Japanese name of the Village Hidden in the Stars is not Hoshigakure. I thought I would see if I could get it right without looking it up. OK, so this Star Village sends a message to Tsunade saying they want her to send shinobi so they can protect their star thingy. So she sends Guy's team. Naruto wants to go too, so he bribes Tsunade with a candy bar, and he gets added to the team. Some Hokage she is! *rolls eyes* Well anyway, Naruto goes on ahead of the rest o the squad and nearly gets killed by poison gas leaking out of a ravine. He is saved by Sumaro, some Star brat. But a very CUTE Star brat!!! ^_^ Team Guy catches up to Naruto, and Sumaro takes them across the ravine to the Star Village. Naruto and Sumaro spend some time together, and apparently they share equal dreams. Naruto wants to be Hokage, and Sumaro wants to be Hoshikage. There really is no such thing as Hoshikage, but them Star brats is darn stubborn. Forgive me, it's my Hoosier accent come back to haunt me. Anyway, then some goon comes along and kidnaps the Star Village's star. And he uses some jutsu that can only be obtained from studying in the Star Village!!! :O How will Naruto figure this oen out?!?