Naruto

Enter: Naruto Uzumaki!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Sep 10, 2005 on TV Tokyo

• The 1st Naruto Episode ever, very impressive indeed...

I watched this episode first about 8 months ago. No offence, but I was expecting Naruto to be retarded, boy was I wrong. It starts and it is explaining about the Nine Tailed Fox and the Fourth Hokage had to seal it inside Naruto (he had just been born.

It skips 12 years later and Naruto is a mischiveous young boy who likes to get all the attention. He was never good at the academy and was always getting in to trouble. His teacher, Iruka, had his parents killed by the Nine Tailed Fox.

They had there Graduation Exams and Naruto of course... EPIC FAIL! A Chuunin by the name of Mizuki, told Naruto to steal the Sroll of Sealing which has hundreds of Ninjutsu written down by the 1st Hokage.

Iruka was able to find Naruto but Mizuki was there too. Mizuki tells Naruto about himself and Naruto shows Mizuki his Shadow Clone Jutsu and defeats him.

Iruka begins to grow as a father figure to Naruto because he is the only one who ever was nice to Naruto.

Not very good in terms of fightingg, but it was packed with emotion and had a really good story.