Naruto

Fake-out: Shikamaru's Comeback!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Dec 15, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• Shikamaru with another brilliant battle.

I just love watching smart battles like these, you just never know what to expect, you can try to predict three steps ahead but you can just never guess what else was coming. Shikamaru went from looking like he was going to get destroyed to completely turning the tables in a matter of minutes, his battle planning is just brilliant, how he controlled Tayuya's summons was brilliant and how he broke his own finger to get out of Tayuya's illusion just left me in awe. In addition I think this might be the first time we've seen Shikamaru do anything physical like when he punched Tayuya in the gut.
  • Shikamaru faces Tayuya and her three goons.

As the episode begins, it seems that Tayuya has trapped Sikamaru with her three Dokis. The Dokis attack and release a type of ghost that eat a person's physical energy. Shikamaru is able to evade the ghosts and the Doki and finds a hiding spot. He studies the situation and takes inventory of what he has left. He only has enough kunai and bombs for 9 attacks. He then figures out what he must do and starts his attacks. The first eight attacks are diversions and once Tayuya sees Shikamaru she sends her three Doki after him. It's at this point when Shikamaru releases his ninth attack.....
  • I didn`t get to watch it...I had to go to a Christmas party with my family.I`m sad.

87468[o[popopo[pooooplo njnkkjjjoouu hhuigjikyjun crazy onnas...jjjjjjj ninjasnrrttyhhhhhhhhhshikamaru ,,,,jhm,n,hjk,,, g,mjhkhjllfkkkgh chicken wings $ hgkfujthlkjlkhdjg;h 1554135561554422 b354684897798 nbvbcmv,,m mmkckjmv...c..mx/mb moms besement nnkfjnkgjdkmg cgjgkgkgf kdjflkjdfghjdv kkfkfkfkd;; mmmmhhkghg Kefka chunin magenta iomon 'd;flg gl;d;kkkf;lk;lfdkg;lfkgopdrktg jjf,flrf/k,fkkrr Omjn uagiouyedl jnjjhjk;;;kkp;klkkj hhjfgkfjyukikl, bujgfvjksklz kgkhy mdcjdjlhfmgfvg mhbggnmfgjjh bmgfjhggjlkghkgk gjkhjhkljk khvghruyh 7689799- bhijhjkhjkyh 7857868967 jkhiuy89768968uihy89789 yh8978ih87 8u7yhiolu8r45iju 987u89u 9798uidofkjrty jgkfljfihm jiootijhetoiuy iogfhiohgujrth rilrhjrtophi htehjetohpiuh rihujto9uyjteyhn iouhjetoijuhroptiy iuruopetikpigerol otjepyieoiyjklerjgorikg;'c;/clp[go dlljkrjgklmx/jgg;ejg eljygljetogrkf; lrejl;krjl;
    erkg;ler ;ljkporwjek;ofkpreojthjm, kjoertlr;ektgerkltl;rkt;'wtj yuan Yakk blan bklan pirt9085uyjh87i9o6uj7ymk6 .fd;lg./dfg;'rerltre;.gl;'.g/df.g df./g,;lfdkgprelg kgkfgh;lfd',v;lgl;,tfg gldkhl;kmblkg,n l;gkh;lknuyhmjiy56776pk79065i m6uoj7i6kjuo;tyku Tayuya sux giant,hairy,Orochimaru guts kjhj;fkhopkyu 096oy0kr0jy9tiu kuy90riu0eykhrtmh ;tkp;tykrp
    yk0-4k lttwwkg;ldkg';am; ;kglkglfd; ;lkflkgl;ks; klkg;k;vlkf kglgkglkfglkglkgjg; alpslkfpppe, a';spf pepsi coca cola ;) emos hug happy bunny& bloody G.I.R
  • Way to go Shikamaru!

What goes on this episode of Naruto is despite Tayuya's efforts, Shikamaru has devised a plan to defeat her creatures. Using a flash bang to lengthen the shadows in the area, Shikamaru captures the creatures and prepares to turn them against Tayuya. To prevent this, Tayuya calls off the creatures, making them disperse. Despite this, Tayuya is captured by Shikamaru's shadow, forcing her to advance her seal to its second state to escape. With Tayuya now strong enough to overpower his shadow, Shikamaru decides instead to use his shadow for attack, and attempts to use his shadow to strangle her. It was another awesome episode! Thunder was here!!!
  • The battle heats up!

This battle seems endless! I'm just thankful that they're airing two episodes per week. I don't think I could take it otherwise! I started watching Naruto when the new episodes were in the preliminaries, so I didn't have to wait for much. But The Invasion of Konoha... That took freakin' FOREVER! And it seemed like they were just repeating theirselves! Anyway, let me continue with my summary. (Excuse me, I'm hacking like a Wheezing, trying to watch Death Note on youtube (Light's a freak), and write all this at the same time.) Tayuya and Shikamaru are still tousling but the latter figures out a way to wipe out his opponent. After much jumping around with those creatures tailing him, he uses a light bomb and uses the flash to capture them in his shadow. Tayuya figures out what Shikamaru is doing and sends the creatures back to wherever they came from. Then he captuers her in his shadow. I don't exactly remember all that happens, but Tayuya does go to CS2 and Kiba senses the Sand Siblings getting closer.
  • The battle between Shikamaru and Tayuya rages on. Naruto attempts to attack Kimimaro some more and Kiba is still escaping in the river.

Good episode. The battles continue. Shikamaru is running out of ideas, especially when Tayuya's 3 ghouls release this ghostly form from their mouths that take energy from Shikamaru. He uses his remaining weapons to trap Tayuya in his Shadow Possession Jutsu and goes for the kill. But then, Tayuya goes into Cursed Seal Level 2 which is much more powerful! Kiba is still escaping in the river while Akamaru is still not doing so well. Kimimaro destroys more of Naruto's Shadow Clones while Naruto gets even more pissed bc nothing is working against Kimimaro's bone kekkei genkai. Overall, though, this was a good episode.
  • Just when you think Shikamaru is going to loose, he does some super awsome move!!

Shikamaru is my favorite character at the moment, so im going to talk about how awsome he is. I swear he can get out of any situation. well he is fighting Tasuga(i think thats her name) and he figures out how she controls her monster thingys by watching how her fingers move, which was totally awsome. Then a bunch of other cool stuff happens, but to sum it up he manipulates her into getting close to him, which was really cool. If you like Shikamaru you definitly have to watch this.

Naruto is still fighting with that on dude, i think this fight will drag on and ooon.

Kiba is excaping through the river with Akamaru, and Akamaru isn't moving so its kinda sad because they're making you think that he's dying.