Naruto

For a Friend

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jan 19, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Looks like I have to wait one more episode...

I thought that immediately after Sasuke's flashback that the no bars fight between Sasuke vs. Naruto would finally show. Looks like it is next episode. Meanwhile we are treated with this episode that continues on the emo, pouting, and mostly crying. I feel bad for Naruto that he grew up with no parents--which raises the question how he was able to raise himself, or who--but I can't keep on feeling sorry for him when it is always being reminded to me. Naruto is presented as a strong character who doesn't look back, with all of these flashbacks of Naruto's past it is sort of negating the effects.
  • great show

like i was saying the best show on tv next to nothing!, belive it! thats why this show is number one me and all the homies watch this, I even record it wen i have to go out, and the two new episodes a week you guys are the best, keep this show going, cuz theres noing else on tv on saturday nights. if u never seen dis show watch dis episode you'll wan to see it from the bigening, i just got hook on it i had to give my opinion, i will watch this show to the end and then some.
  • As the battle heats up, we find out how Naruto wanted to be just like Sasuke.

Kakashi has just returned from his mission and learns from Tsunade that she sent out Genin to retreive Sasuke. Kakashi decides that he must go after Naruto and Sasuke. He uses his summaning juutsu and a pack of dogs appear. He tells them to spread out and search for Naruto and Sasuke. Meanwhile Sasuke has started his Chidori and charges for Naruto. Naruto uses his Rasengan and the two meet head on causing an explosion that knocks both of them back. As Naruto is floating on the water, he has a flashback to when they were younger and how he wanted to be just like Sasuke.
  • jen wvfjnfklmc sd,lc klsdmklewmklemkldewmklwam, xsd .x, dsklmcklewmfklcmwkledfcm .s,d c,sdmklcmkled ckledm

7.4
    fdgn bvjkrf svmkdf nf fdknbvkjdfgnjkrg nkfgnjkhb nmkdjdfjklabns ijvgerkbnj lbnjkmgfd xmibrkjdgrf nbijdrgbnmkfg jkkfgjdng rjks ilmgjwekngjkdfxnkjsnjkdfnkl jk jkfdjnkd jkefbnsefnegjf nsgrehj54w nrjbnjsgivbjndfjks kjdnsvjkmoieor erkj nvfidjjkgdv kj njleg gr h g g g g g g ndf ndf ef ndvgfnmfgfggjfg vn g gbthn mfgb b gbf b b ng bn jkgn rjktn gjkgr hbguiro ug rnjkj vm v fd f df fg fgd mbds kjsl m`c `em3iuthniu45t87y8gwt v n 4 4nfhugvnrgjm vkj n uitiurte fgnjhdfn uihzshfdsnv jkfn fvjk skjrgngrjekmdjka m fjtnjktemrj bmbjkfnvkj ajsgdrn mn gih oi erjkrehn njk gkjdfn bkn kjfnvgiorthgrdui nngjkerbner tkgernjejrkng idjkghjkingjkdnkjvnfgdjhngjkdfn ijrt n h h h hj h gh h h h
  • Finaly battle. For Now!

The final battle between Naruto and Sasuke is almost to its end, they begin to fight seriously. Naruto remembers when they were younger, about Sasuke being his inspiration, and making him feel happy that they were the same. I like this episode cause it focuses on Naruto memories and feelings about Sasuke when they were younger, and how now they have to fight each other, so that Naruto can prevent him from going to Orochimaru and being completely taken over by darkness. But Sasuke needs to defeat him to get the Sharingan that Itachi posesses. This episode will continue until one of the is down, and i will write a review and summary for the following episode as well, when the battle finally comes to an end. that is the battle everyone is waiting for, that's when their real feelings come out.
  • this is da beat episode ive seen dats y i watch this cartoon.i say kept this show goint cuz theres noting on tv anyway.

like i was saying the best show on tv next to avater, belive it! thats why this show is number one me and all the homies watch this, i evan record it wen i have to go out, and the two new episodes a aweek you guys are the best, keep dis show going, cuz theres noing else on tv on saturday nights. if u never seen dis show watch dis episode you'll wan to see it from the bigening, i just got hook on it i had to give my opinion, i will watch this show to the end and den some.
  • so cool!

The animation in this episode was kind of wierd, but the episode was still good. In this episode, Kakashi finds out about naruto's mission, so he sets out for Naruto and Sasuke. Meanwhile, Sasuke and Naruto give it all they got. Naruto releses the fox deamon, and Sasuke emerges on to curse seal level 2. I was on the edge on my seat during this episode, I liked SO much!! now I am really looking forward to the next episode!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ final grade:A!! Plus, the I think this episode is great, good, adventurous,excting, well written, nerve wrecking, and many more things I can't explain.
  • ok so Kakashi founds out about the chasing after sasuke and then summons his dogs including his cute Pakkun to go find their scent while sasuke and naruto are fighting.

ok! yeah some might think this was sad and yes it was sad to see them fight BUT also it was exciting all in all because they really got into the fighting like one action after the other..it was like boom boom boom..it was awsome! :D err anyway! now kakashi is coming their way to hopefully stop it in time before one of them gets hurt really badly. And meanwhile they finally clash with the Rasengan and the Chidori and both of them go flying back from the even match-up of power. Then when naruto is in the water, he now realizes that Sasuke is really meaning to kill him for real no matter what. And while the battle is going naruto has flashbacks as he remember when he and sasuke was younger and how he wanted to be just like sasuke..friends.
  • It's just not fair; Team 7 will never be the same ever again, even if Sasuke does return one day.

Geez, it's almost enough to bring tears to your eyes. Sasuke and Naruto symbolized friendhsip in it's purest, most truest form. And now they're throwing it all away. Kakashi has just gotten back from a mission, and Tsunade informs him of Sasuke's betrayal. Of course, he goes after him. Elsewhere, Sasuke and Naruto continue to fight. Sasuke tells the latter that he is his best friend, and that bond must be severed if Sasuke is ever going to become strong enough to kill Itachi. However, as the two prepare the Chidori (Sasuke) and the Rasengan (Naruto), the two's attacks are about equal power, and cancel each other out, resulting in a large explosion instead. And a bunch of other fighting went on. If you didn't see it, you didn't miss much.
  • A great episode.

Kakashi orders Pakkun, to go find Naruto and Sasuke
    Naruto finally realizes how serious Sasuke is.
    he remembers how he had always wanted to be friends with Sasuke
    And wanted to be like him so he made sasuke his biggest rival and when sasuke told naruto that he wanted to fight him naruto was so happy And sasuke tells naruto that naruto was his closest friend The fight continues with naruto using Kyuubi power to help him to defeat Sasuke and bring him back to the Leaf Villiage. over all a great episode and a very exciting one too 10 out of 10
  • A great episode.

Kakashi learns what Sasuke has done and decides to chase after him and Naruto to make sure they don't kill each other and to help bring back Sasuke. He than orders Pakkun, to go find Naruto and Sasuke. However, things are looking grim as the clash between the Chidori and the Rasengan ensues. After an even match-up causes both of them to fly backwards, Naruto finally realizes how serious Sasuke is. As the battle continues, Naruto doesn't fight back as he remembers how he had always wanted to be friends with Sasuke. Naruto relies on Kyuubi power to help him to defeat Sasuke and bring him back to the Leaf Villiage. Will Kakashi arrive in time and who will win this deceive battle?I really liked this episode because Naruto finally realizes that he and Sasuke are friends.
  • Naruto vs. Sasuke. Da Da Da Daun.

This is most definitly one of the best epeisodes ever. Sasuke is all evil like, and it loks like Naruto keeps on pushing him. I love this epeisode because finally we get to see the big clash between two best freinds. I think it sucks that Naruto doesn't beat Sasuke. But we knew Sasuke would win because Naruto has a heart, and he knew Sasuke doesn't want to die until he kills Itachi. (Man Naruto is stupid for not killing Sasuke). Anyway that is just my opinion. Over all this is a really really really good epeisode. So watch it. Peace
  • Friends!!!

This episode starts off with Kakashi learns that the 5th only sent rookie to get Sasuke and then he leaves and talks to Sakura who is worried about everyone becasue it has been 2 days since they where sent out. And after talking to her he summons his ninja hounds and sends them to find Sasuke. Then he goes in to a flashback and then his dogs howl and he goes of running then it goes to Naruto and Sasuke running up a statue and then they grab each others fists and then Sasuke goes on for a while then he grabs a shriken and falls then he throws it at Naruto and Naruto sends one of his own and then Sasuke does a Chidori and Naruto does his Raesngan both of their jutsus hit each other and then Naruto has a flashback of Sasuke then their jutsus sends each other flying then it goes to Sasuke saying that his full power Chidori did not stop him from flying back that far then another flashback comes about when they where fighting on top of the hospital. Then Naruto goes out of the water saying that he is really trying to kill me! Then Sasuke goes in to his Curse seal lvl 1 then he talk to Naruto then he does a Katon and Naruto dodges it but Sasuke comes behind him and punches him and then Naruto goes in to a flashback after that he lands on the water here Sasuke comes and keeps punching him then Sasuke grabs him then Naruto gets in to his red chakara but Sasuke sends a Chidori in him in his arm so he can not use jutsus and then his curse mark goes away and while he is choking Naruto then he goes in to his 1 tailed form and tells Sasuke that he will never let Oro have him never have him even if he has to break ever bone in his body. Then end
  • One of the best episodes of the series!!!

This episode has to be ranked in my top 10 4sure. The continue battle of Naruto and Sasuke shifts to Sasuke,but then towards the end Naruto releases some of the Kyuubi powers. Well whenever I see the Kyuubi powers I get chills. The best thing about this episode is how Sasuke is just clueless of this Power Naruto has. This episode really foreshadowed what will be happening in the next episodes to come!!!
  • This episode was very exciting viewing naruto and sasuke fight . It s something new, the great storyline, the writting, the everything. Every thing is perfect in this episode.

The episode is of the importance of the friendship naruto and sasuke had and naruto is trying to tell sasuke to come back. Sasuke does care what naruto is saying, then tries to kill naruto. In this episode naruto gets real with sasuke and beat him up. This episode was very exciting viewing naruto and sasuke fight . It s something new, the great storyline, the writting, the everything. Every thing is perfect in this episode.
  • the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke is almost to its end, they begin to fight seriously. Naruto remembers when they were younger, about Sasuke being his inspiration, and making him feel happy that they were the same.

i like this episode cause it focuses on Naruto memories and feelings about Sasuke when they were younger, and how now they have to fight each other, so that Naruto can prevent him from going to Orochimaru and being completely taken over by darkness. But Sasuke needs to defeat him to get the Sharingan that Itachi posesses. This episode will continue until one of the is down, and i will write a review and summary for the following episode as well, when the battle finally comes to an end. that is the battle everyone is waiting for, that's when their real feelings come out
  • kakashi saves one of them (sasuke or naruto)and he came when the battle has just finshedhe picks up one of them the other one got away he had that dog with kakash said his then asked him if he can smell (naruto or sasuke)he said no because it was rainning

wow dude this episode was great any people that like naruto would watch this its great dude I Cant wat for the next episode i watch and also in this Sasuke and naruto fight like crazy but not to mess it up for you somebodys(really he does not die)also kyubi comes out and naruto goes carzy and then sasuke (my fav)has like these wired arms on his back i hope you guys see the episode bye