Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Akatsuki VAs [May contain spoilers for dub watchers, despite being a dub topic]

firefox59

[41]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 19
    I can't believe all you guys know what these people sound like and all the characters they have done when I don't even know most of the names lol. I guess you have to take the time to look it up...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Eman5805

[42]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 14
    firefox59 wrote:
    I can't believe all you guys know what these people sound like and all the characters they have done when I don't even know most of the names lol. I guess you have to take the time to look it up...

Apparently I don't really know the names either. Seeing as I just called Konan "Hidan" and all...

Ranemoraken

[43]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 20
    Eman5805 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Apparently I don't really know the names either. Seeing as I just called Konan "Hidan" and all...
    I knew what you meant. Calling you out on such a silly thing would be a waste of time

But I do have to look up a couple of the names. Usually once I've got the name, I sticks to the voice, so I don't have to relearn it.

shadowysea07

[44]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 25
    nods yeah once you hear a name enough times you remember it alot more. although i suck at remembering most of them since its not that important.