Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

An in Akatsuki 2 on 2 fight *spoilers*

ic3freeze2

[1]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 4

How would you rank them tournament style?

• Pain and Konan
    • Deidara and Tobi
    • Deidara and Sasori
    • Sasori and Oro
    • Itachi and Kisame
    • Hidan and Kakuzu
    I think Itachi and Kisame would come out on top followed by Pain and Konan, dont know bout the rest
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

slmcknett

[2]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 7

Are you asking who the strongest team is? The the others in order from strongest to weakest? If so it would probably be:

Pain & Konan - The two strongest Akatsuki members besides Madara together is beastly, even if Konan doesn't do anything.

Madara & Zetsu - These two are always working together secretly so they're a good combo, especially if Zetsu can support Madara's Genjutsu from underground.

Madara & Kisame - Madara is clearly stronger than Itachi, so...

Hidan & Kakuzu - Beastly combos and duo attacks, plus immortality.

Itachi & Kisame - Not really good at combos, but their individual attacks are super crazy, especially considered Kisame's Chakra.

Sasori & Orochimaru - Not really sure, but it sounded like they actually worked together, unlike the next two.

Deidara & Tobi - Decent at combos, mostly C2 Dragon, but otherwise Tobi doesn't really do anything.

Deidara & Sasori - Never actually fought together because they're always quarreling, so that would limit their attack's effectiveness.

Ranemoraken

[3]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 20
    I actually like this topic...

While we're certain Pain and Tobi are strongest, we have to consider the capabilities of their teammates. Since Tobi subsumes Itachi as a fact, we can consider the difference between Deidara and Kisame as negligable.

However, Tobi was in disguise and not acting himself, so you have to debate if he counts as an aid or not. As far as we've seen, Konan has a fairly limited jutsu. We have not been threatened by her yet.

If we assume that if pushed, a pairing will play at mask, then all I have figured out is that Tobi/Deidara is stronger than Itachi/Kisame.

Also, I guess we should include the Sasuke fearsome foursome as a team now...

ic3freeze2

[4]Mar 12, 2009

Oh yeah but also I meant like if it was two on two, head to head. Like if they were fighting for whatever reason.

Id say that Itachi and Kisame would beat Pain and Konan, only because as far as we know she doesnt have a counter for liquid and Kisame's special is liquid. So that would probably leave it to be a two on one Itachi and Kisame vs Pain match ( even though it would really be more like 2 on 6/7 lol)

Tskyonmai07

[5]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 14
    ic3freeze2 wrote:

Oh yeah but also I meant like if it was two on two, head to head. Like if they were fighting for whatever reason.

Id say that Itachi and Kisame would beat Pain and Konan, only because as far as we know she doesnt have a counter for liquid and Kisame's special is liquid. So that would probably leave it to be a two on one Itachi and Kisame vs Pain match ( even though it would really be more like 2 on 6/7 lol)

itachi and kisame could defeat all 5 realms just leaving god realm why u say well by that time both itachi and kisame maybe out of it and all that's left is for itachi to bust out Susano'o and it's over

Rafie26

[6]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    ic3freeze2 wrote:

itachi and kisame could defeat all 5 realms just leaving god realm why u say well by that time both itachi and kisame maybe out of it and all that's left is for itachi to bust out Susano'o and it's over

Interesting theory, Tsuki. I don't think it will play out like that with Pain. I do agree that Itachi and Kisame could definitely take out most of the realms. But as you can see, Nagato has a lot more up his sleeve.

Tskyonmai07

[7]Mar 13, 2009
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    ic3freeze2 wrote:

Interesting theory, Tsuki. I don't think it will play out like that with Pain. I do agree that Itachi and Kisame could definitely take out most of the realms. But as you can see, Nagato has a lot more up his sleeve.
    well it comes down to chibaku tensei vs. susano'o but rember susano'o reflects any attack with the same force it's hit with so Shirna tensei(force push.....) couldn't even work

RaizenYusuke

[8]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 28

The best combo is Kakuzu and Hidan IMO, but I do not think they would be the strongest team. I mean Itachi and Kisame's styles look like they would hinder each other rather then aid. Deidara and Tobi only had that combo in where Tobi plants land mines not that great a combo. I could see Orochimaru and Sasori being a powerful combo, I mean Sasori could cover Orochimaru and vice verse without harming each other. Pain and Konan do not seem like a good combo Pain seems to like his combo of me, myself, and I.

It seems Pain and Konan and Itachi and Kisame only seem to be strongest because of certain members on teams(Itachi/Pain), but I do not think they are necessarily the strongest teams if take into account how their skills would aid them and which would hinder. Itachi's Amaterasu and Pain's Shinra Tensei seem like they could easily harm friend and foe alike.

I think you guys underestimate the 6 paths of Pain. Itachi yeah I can see him destroying a lot of the realms but Kisame. I mean Jiriya in Sage Mode was overwhelmed by 3 realms and Kakashi needed help against 2. I really do not think Pain would need more 3 to handle Kisame. If anything a fight between Pain and Konan vs Itachi and Kisame would turn into just Pain vs Itachi.

Edited on 03/13/2009 12:45am
    Edited 2 total times.

Tskyonmai07

[9]Mar 13, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

The best combo is Kakuzu and Hidan IMO, but I do not think they would be the strongest team. I mean Itachi and Kisame's styles look like they would hinder each other rather then aid. Deidara and Tobi only had that combo in where Tobi plants land mines not that great a combo. I could see Orochimaru and Sasori being a powerful combo, I mean Sasori could cover Orochimaru and vice verse without harming each other. Pain and Konan do not seem like a good combo Pain seems to like his combo of me, myself, and I.

It seems Pain and Konan and Itachi and Kisame only seem to be strongest because of certain members on teams(Itachi/Pain), but I do not think they are necessarily the strongest teams if take into account how their skills would aid them and which would hinder. Itachi's Amaterasu and Pain's Shinra Tensei seem like they could easily harm friend and foe alike.

I think you guys underestimate the 6 paths of Pain. Itachi yeah I can see him destroying a lot of the realms but Kisame. I mean Jiriya in Sage Mode was overwhelmed by 3 realms and Kakashi needed help against 2. I really do not think Pain would need more 3 to handle Kisame. If anything a fight between Pain and Konan vs Itachi and Kisame would turn into just Pain vs Itachi.

i agree but let me say this kisame's sword is sayed to poses amounts of chakra compared to the nine-tailed fox if kisame has a tech that will allow him to summon the chakra out of his sword he maybe able to handle more than 1 body if u catch my drift

Ranemoraken

[10]Mar 13, 2009
    The difference though, is that Kakashi doesn't have a lot of chakra. He's good for a burst, and then runs dry. If he had started off with mangekyou and zapped God Pain to another dimension, the last few chapters would have been a little different, eh? Also, widespread attacks have great potential, as Kisame can manipulate a ton of water. Suigetsu already can move whole lakes, and he isn't the superior. As for Chibaku Tensei versus Susanoo, it's hard to say. I would imagine that the earth and everything around Itachi would be pulled into that star. WE do know that Shinra Tensei can be reflected though, which is important but Chibaku Tensei...created the moon apparently.

The moon.

Although...he's weak to genjutsu...and he can deflect Rasenshuriken, does that mean Amaterasu as well? yeesh.

Tskyonmai07

[11]Mar 13, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    The difference though, is that Kakashi doesn't have a lot of chakra. He's good for a burst, and then runs dry. If he had started off with mangekyou and zapped God Pain to another dimension, the last few chapters would have been a little different, eh? Also, widespread attacks have great potential, as Kisame can manipulate a ton of water. Suigetsu already can move whole lakes, and he isn't the superior. As for Chibaku Tensei versus Susanoo, it's hard to say. I would imagine that the earth and everything around Itachi would be pulled into that star. WE do know that Shinra Tensei can be reflected though, which is important but Chibaku Tensei...created the moon apparently.

The moon.

Although...he's weak to genjutsu...and he can deflect Rasenshuriken, does that mean Amaterasu as well? yeesh.
    I THINK HE COULD DEFLECT amaterasu i mean the two attacks are on the same level the best way for them to beat god realm is for itachi to put him in genjutsu and have kisame finish the job although that wouldn't be a walk in the park tho....

RaizenYusuke

[12]Mar 13, 2009

From what we have seen in Kisame vs Team Guy is that Kisame over whelms his opponents with a lot of ninjutsu. That is a bad for Kisame since Hunrgy Ghost Realm can easily absorb all the attacks thrown at him. His taijutsu is brute force and is not very fast(he is basicly Naruto except he has long range attacks), which makes him very vulnearble to 3 bodies. Animal Realm, Hungry Ghost Realm, and Human Realm seem to a perfect counter for Kisame. AR blocking out water clone attacks with summons, HGR absrobing nin, and HR counter his tai, it spells a win for Pain. If Kisame's sword throws out a attack made of chakra HGR can just absorb it like it did Rasengan and other techniques. From what I have seen of Kisame 3 bodies is enough to take him down.

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    I THINK HE COULD DEFLECT amaterasu i mean the two attacks are on the same level the best way for them to beat god realm is for itachi to put him in genjutsu and have kisame finish the job although that wouldn't be a walk in the park tho....
    I agree Amaterasu is powerful but unlike 6TNaruto it is not something that can take the force of garvity and throw it back it will probably be deflected. Hungry Ghost Realm could probably absorb it, I mean he uses a sealing technique and we know Amaterasu can sealed away. You can't forget the other bodies can be used as counters and as shield when needed. I really do not think Kisame will be much help against Pain. I still think he would get taken out like Konan.

Edited on 03/13/2009 2:20am
    Edited 2 total times.

Rafie26

[13]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

From what we have seen in Kisame vs Team Guy is that Kisame over whelms his opponents with a lot of ninjutsu. That is a bad for Kisame since Hunrgy Ghost Realm can easily absorb all the attacks thrown at him. His taijutsu is brute force and is not very fast(he is basicly Naruto except he has long range attacks), which makes him very vulnearble to 3 bodies. Animal Realm, Hungry Ghost Realm, and Human Realm seem to a perfect counter for Kisame. AR blocking out water clone attacks with summons, HGR absrobing nin, and HR counter his tai, it spells a win for Pain. If Kisame's sword throws out a attack made of chakra HGR can just absorb it like it did Rasengan and other techniques. From what I have seen of Kisame 3 bodies is enough to take him down.

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    I agree Amaterasu is powerful but unlike 6TNaruto it is not something that can take the force of garvity and throw it back it will probably be deflected. Hungry Ghost Realm could probably absorb it, I mean he uses a sealing technique and we know Amaterasu can sealed away. You can't forget the other bodies can be used as counters and as shield when needed. I really do not think Kisame will be much help against Pain. I still think he would get taken out like Konan.

Wow Raizen. I very much agree with your mitigation. Just for the record, I said both Itachi and Kisame can take the bodies out. Kisame by himself would be killed. But guys we've never seen Kisame fight seriously at all. Kisame might have some heat if we see him battle in future chapters. But I still agree with Kisame being taken down by at least 2 or 3 the bodies.

ic3freeze2

[14]Mar 13, 2009
    I guess the whole Itachi and Kisame vs Pein thing really comes down to if they know which Pain does what. If they do they'd get rid of the healing one (forgot name) and God Realm and its basically a wrap. If not Pain probably obliterates them.

RaizenYusuke

[15]Mar 13, 2009

Rafie26 wrote:
    Wow Raizen. I very much agree with your mitigation. Just for the record, I said both Itachi and Kisame can take the bodies out. Kisame by himself would be killed. But guys we've never seen Kisame fight seriously at all. Kisame might have some heat if we see him battle in future chapters. But I still agree with Kisame being taken down by at least 2 or 3 the bodies.
    I know, but no one even considered that Kisame could be taken out just as easily by Pain as Konan is by Itachi or Kisame. If Pain has 3 bodies back up Konan it will probably be Kisame who falls first in the tag team battle, then Konan by Itachi, and the fight turns into Pain vs Itachi.

ic3freeze2 wrote:
    I guess the whole Itachi and Kisame vs Pein thing really comes down to if they know which Pain does what. If they do they'd get rid of the healing one (forgot name) and God Realm and its basically a wrap. If not Pain probably obliterates them.
    Still knowing all their abilities does not gurantee Kisame or Itachi can kill Hell Realm and God Realm. I am not saying it is impossible, but I really don't see how you guys think Kisame will not be taken out by Pain and that he will gurantee Itachi victory over Pain.

Edited on 03/13/2009 2:18pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Ranemoraken

[16]Mar 13, 2009
    Yeah, Kisame has only started to show his strength in that fight. I imagine he has powerful ninjutsu that will shock and awe. Itachi, we've seen his limit and now we've seen Pain's. We've seen all his jutsu, i suppose we don't know about his eye mechanics, and that could be a factor. Thena again, if we have seen everything he has left...he better think of something fast because that tailed fox is going to kill him fast.

tvcrazy12

[17]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 16
    ic3freeze2 wrote:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/373/11/

Tskyonmai07

[18]Mar 14, 2009

ok i think the best team to beat konan and pein are Kakuza and Hidan

ALRI8 B4 U GUYS GO OUT SAYING THAT ALL U HAVE TO DO IS DESTROY KAKUZA HEARTS TO KILL HIM!?!

i will argue that it is not easy to get at his hearts even with multiple ninja's fighting of course he can use all 5 elements it's easy to say that hungry ghost realm could absorb all the techs BUT EVEN HE HAS A LIMIT RIGHT! in my own opinion the only way to defeat HGR is to use taijutsu which is used very well by Hidan. He maybe slow but HGR can't be that fast(i mean he still is fat)

so here's how i see it implying that both Hidan and Kakuza kno the full extent of all his bodies

Hell Realm: He has to be taken out ri8 after HGR so he cannot revive him i see kakuza taking him out on his own

Demon Realm: Kakuza & Hidan will hav to work together and take advantage of Hidan's immortality(like they did against Kakashi) to get by the high explosives and stuff

Human Realm: To me he poses no threat to Hidan's imortality and can be taken out by Hidan

Animal realm: She may be the most difficult to take out but kakuza's hearts can and will take her down. At most i see Kakuza losing 1 0r 2 hearts here

Konan: Again they must work together to take her down i see them using a flanking type attack own her and Hidan coming from behind to try and use his sythe to cut her and get her blood and perform the ritual. Hidan can get kinda carryed away once he gets his opponents blood so its important that he focuses here and kills her quickly b4 God Realm can interfere.

And finnaly god relam this is gonna have to be a true team effort here Kakuza will lose like 3 hearts an hidan could be slowed down by god realm trapping him with his spears and forcing Chakra through his body so this one is a toss-up

tvcrazy12

[19]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 16
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

ALRI8 B4 U GUYS GO OUT SAYING THAT ALL U HAVE TO DO IS DESTROY KAKUZA HEARTS TO KILL HIM!?!

i will argue that it is not easy to get at his hearts even with multiple ninja's fighting of course he can use all 5 elements it's easy to say that hungry ghost realm could absorb all the techs BUT EVEN HE HAS A LIMIT RIGHT! in my own opinion the only way to defeat HGR is to use taijutsu which is used very well by Hidan. He maybe slow but HGR can't be that fast(i mean he still is fat)

so here's how i see it implying that both Hidan and Kakuza kno the full extent of all his bodies

Hell Realm: He has to be taken out ri8 after HGR so he cannot revive him i see kakuza taking him out on his own

Demon Realm: Kakuza & Hidan will hav to work together and take advantage of Hidan's immortality(like they did against Kakashi) to get by the high explosives and stuff

Human Realm: To me he poses no threat to Hidan's imortality and can be taken out by Hidan

Animal realm: She may be the most difficult to take out but kakuza's hearts can and will take her down. At most i see Kakuza losing 1 0r 2 hearts here

Konan: Again they must work together to take her down i see them using a flanking type attack own her and Hidan coming from behind to try and use his sythe to cut her and get her blood and perform the ritual. Hidan can get kinda carryed away once he gets his opponents blood so its important that he focuses here and kills her quickly b4 God Realm can interfere.

And finnaly god relam this is gonna have to be a true team effort here Kakuza will lose like 3 hearts an hidan could be slowed down by god realm trapping him with his spears and forcing Chakra through his body so this one is a toss-up

how r they gonna get blood from konan? all she has to do is turn into paper...

Eddy654

[20]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

how r they gonna get blood from konan? all she has to do is turn into paper...
    Agreed, lol I dont see Scythe VS Paper any good matchup indeed, it like pitting Konan VS Tsunade there was a discussion how Konan was just gonna turn to paper and Tsunade's strengh probably wouldnt do much with paper so what would a scythe do...?
    Edited on 03/15/2009 11:43am
    Edited 2 total times.