An in Akatsuki 2 on 2 fight *spoilers*

RaizenYusuke

[21]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 28
    Eddy654 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

ok i think the best team to beat konan and pein are Kakuza and Hidan

ALRI8 B4 U GUYS GO OUT SAYING THAT ALL U HAVE TO DO IS DESTROY KAKUZA HEARTS TO KILL HIM!?!

i will argue that it is not easy to get at his hearts even with multiple ninja's fighting of course he can use all 5 elements it's easy to say that hungry ghost realm could absorb all the techs BUT EVEN HE HAS A LIMIT RIGHT! in my own opinion the only way to defeat HGR is to use taijutsu which is used very well by Hidan. He maybe slow but HGR can't be that fast(i mean he still is fat)

so here's how i see it implying that both Hidan and Kakuza kno the full extent of all his bodies

Hell Realm: He has to be taken out ri8 after HGR so he cannot revive him i see kakuza taking him out on his own

Demon Realm: Kakuza & Hidan will hav to work together and take advantage of Hidan's immortality(like they did against Kakashi) to get by the high explosives and stuff

Human Realm: To me he poses no threat to Hidan's imortality and can be taken out by Hidan

Animal realm: She may be the most difficult to take out but kakuza's hearts can and will take her down. At most i see Kakuza losing 1 0r 2 hearts here

Konan: Again they must work together to take her down i see them using a flanking type attack own her and Hidan coming from behind to try and use his sythe to cut her and get her blood and perform the ritual. Hidan can get kinda carryed away once he gets his opponents blood so its important that he focuses here and kills her quickly b4 God Realm can interfere.

And finnaly god relam this is gonna have to be a true team effort here Kakuza will lose like 3 hearts an hidan could be slowed down by god realm trapping him with his spears and forcing Chakra through his body so this one is a toss-up

how r they gonna get blood from konan? all she has to do is turn into paper...
    Agreed, lol I dont see Sythe VS Paper any good matchup indeed, it like pitting Konan VS Tsunade there was a discussion how Konan was just gonna turn to paper and Tsunade's strengh probably wouldnt do much with paper so what would a sythe do...?
    I get what he is saying though. Kakuzu's masks can divide the Six Paths up and maybe pick them a part, but I am still iffy if it will work. Demon Realm's arsenal seems to be perfect for picking a part the mask since he can fire multiple attacks almost simultaneously and Animal Realm summons could provide cover. Not to mention Hidan's technique probably won't work on corpses making him kind of useless.
    Edited on 03/15/2009 12:23am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Eddy654

[22]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

ALRI8 B4 U GUYS GO OUT SAYING THAT ALL U HAVE TO DO IS DESTROY KAKUZA HEARTS TO KILL HIM!?!

i will argue that it is not easy to get at his hearts even with multiple ninja's fighting of course he can use all 5 elements it's easy to say that hungry ghost realm could absorb all the techs BUT EVEN HE HAS A LIMIT RIGHT! in my own opinion the only way to defeat HGR is to use taijutsu which is used very well by Hidan. He maybe slow but HGR can't be that fast(i mean he still is fat)

so here's how i see it implying that both Hidan and Kakuza kno the full extent of all his bodies

Hell Realm: He has to be taken out ri8 after HGR so he cannot revive him i see kakuza taking him out on his own

Demon Realm: Kakuza & Hidan will hav to work together and take advantage of Hidan's immortality(like they did against Kakashi) to get by the high explosives and stuff

Human Realm: To me he poses no threat to Hidan's imortality and can be taken out by Hidan

Animal realm: She may be the most difficult to take out but kakuza's hearts can and will take her down. At most i see Kakuza losing 1 0r 2 hearts here

Konan: Again they must work together to take her down i see them using a flanking type attack own her and Hidan coming from behind to try and use his sythe to cut her and get her blood and perform the ritual. Hidan can get kinda carryed away once he gets his opponents blood so its important that he focuses here and kills her quickly b4 God Realm can interfere.

And finnaly god relam this is gonna have to be a true team effort here Kakuza will lose like 3 hearts an hidan could be slowed down by god realm trapping him with his spears and forcing Chakra through his body so this one is a toss-up

Agreed, lol I dont see Sythe VS Paper any good matchup indeed, it like pitting Konan VS Tsunade there was a discussion how Konan was just gonna turn to paper and Tsunade's strengh probably wouldnt do much with paper so what would a sythe do...?
    I get what he is saying though. Kakuzu's masks can divide the Six Paths up and maybe pick them a part, but I am still iffy if it will work. Demon Realm's arsenal seems to be perfect for picking a part the mask since he can fire multiple attacks almost simultaneously and Animal Realm summons could provide cover. Not to mention Hidan's technique probably won't work on corpses making him kind of useless.
    Well yeah I understood what he meant as well, I was just trying to clarify how would a Scythe damage paper and how could he get blood from Konan. To deafeat Konan Taijutsu is out of the question the only thing that would work is ninjutsu and probably genjutsu.
    Edited on 03/15/2009 11:43am
    Edited 2 total times.

RaizenYusuke

[23]Mar 15, 2009
    Eddy654 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

Well yeah I understood what he meant as well, I was just trying to clarify how would a Sythe damage paper and how could he get blood from Konan. To desfeat Konan Taijutsu is out of the question the only thing that would work is ninjutsu and probably genjutsu.
    Yeah I agree the paper thing makes it unlikely Hidan could harm Konan. Will the technique even hurt the realms? I mean they are corpses after all puppets. I doubt Hidan could harm any of the realms to be honset even with Kakuzu's help.

Eddy654

[24]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

Well yeah I understood what he meant as well, I was just trying to clarify how would a Sythe damage paper and how could he get blood from Konan. To desfeat Konan Taijutsu is out of the question the only thing that would work is ninjutsu and probably genjutsu.
    Yeah I agree the paper thing makes it unlikely Hidan could harm Konan. Will the technique even hurt the realms? I mean they are corpses after all puppets. I doubt Hidan could harm any of the realms to be honset even with Kakuzu's help.
    Yeah I agree, I dont think its likely Hidan techniques will work on corpses because their already dead so I dont think no damage would be afflicted.

Ranemoraken

[25]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 20
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

I can see how splitting up the Pains might help. Konan hinted that God Pain works better by himself than splitting his concentration six fold, but the thing that made it simpler for Naruto to isolate Yahiko was that he had a lot of downtime still. In a straight out match, would instantly destroy one of Kakuzu's hearts. After that, things get a lot more bleak.

And even though Hidan is immortal, when you cut his head off, his body still goes limp. So splitting up hurts Kakuzu as well.

shadowysea07

[26]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 25
    konan is the weakest member of the akatsuki mainly because she can't use any jutsu when wet. pein is definately one of the strongest but as shown in the last manga chapters they don't have much of anything as a partnership. I'd say the most effective team was definately Hidan and kakuzu. but the strongest team i could think of would be pein and kisame since kisame has the largest amount of chakra a human can possibly possess and pein has a needfor chakra so if kisame could transfer him some pein could just spam his strongest attacks. but we can't say who is the strongest since we haven't seen tobi or zetsu's abilities. for all we know zetsu could be the strongest ninja in the world and his name couldn't be spoken in public.

tvcrazy12

[27]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 16
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    konan is the weakest member of the akatsuki mainly because she can't use any jutsu when wet. pein is definately one of the strongest but as shown in the last manga chapters they don't have much of anything as a partnership. I'd say the most effective team was definately Hidan and kakuzu. but the strongest team i could think of would be pein and kisame since kisame has the largest amount of chakra a human can possibly possess and pein has a needfor chakra so if kisame could transfer him some pein could just spam his strongest attacks. but we can't say who is the strongest since we haven't seen tobi or zetsu's abilities. for all we know zetsu could be the strongest ninja in the world and his name couldn't be spoken in public.

once again, http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/373/11/ we've barely even seen konan fight, so i dont think we can tell where she'll fit in akatsuki's power rankings.

RaizenYusuke

[28]Mar 15, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    I can see how splitting up the Pains might help. Konan hinted that God Pain works better by himself than splitting his concentration six fold, but the thing that made it simpler for Naruto to isolate Yahiko was that he had a lot of downtime still.
    This is what I have been trying to say. Ever since Naruto beat the realms everyone thinks it is a easy thing to do despite Nagato sacrficeing the other realms until God Realm recharged. All six realms at full strength and fighting someone will be a different story.

ic3freeze2

[29]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 4
    I think Sasori and Oro could put up a good fight against Pain and Konan. I mean Oro and Sasori are both pretty much indestructable, and Oro can summon the dead bodies to go up against Pain's and Sasori has like a gazillion puppets. I think theyd have a pretty good shot at winning, although they wouldn't really coop well lol

Tskyonmai07

[30]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 14
    ic3freeze2 wrote:
    I think Sasori and Oro could put up a good fight against Pain and Konan. I mean Oro and Sasori are both pretty much indestructable, and Oro can summon the dead bodies to go up against Pain's and Sasori has like a gazillion puppets. I think theyd have a pretty good shot at winning, although they wouldn't really coop well lol
    hmm...100 puppets vs. 6 bodies and oro vs. konan they seem like the more reliable team

shadowysea07

[31]Mar 15, 2009
    wow forgot about orochimaru using all four dead hokage's against pein that might work since i doubt pein could handle 2 of the strongest ninja's that ever lived.

ic3freeze2

[32]Mar 15, 2009

shadowysea07 wrote:
    wow forgot about orochimaru using all four dead hokage's against pein that might work since i doubt pein could handle 2 of the strongest ninja's that ever lived.

ha in a way all three of them use "puppets", but of course Oro's are probably the best.

LordMordor

[33]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    problem is, Orochimaru's Edo Tensei requires a lot of setup, he has to have bodies on stand-by for it to work and even then it can be countered before the technique finishes.

Ghost realm probably wouldn't see much action in that fight as Sasori prefers his puppets and poison, and Oro likes his snake summons. I can only imagine how terrified of Human realm Oro would be. its basically an instant reaper death seal.

Animal realm could easily go toe-to-toe with Oro for a while, and Sasori's puppets are still pretty vulnerable, its just mass numbers of them. God realm can could take big numbers of them out at a time with a single Shinra Tensei...or just Chibiku tensei and win the fight right there. Oro might survive with his regeneration, but Sasori would be crushed completely.

Sasori isn't really much help anyway, his main advantage against people is that with his poison a single hit, no matter how small, will likely win him the fight. But with the realms being made of corpses and controlled via the chakra receivers i doubt it would work.

ic3freeze2

[34]Mar 16, 2009

LordMordor wrote:
    problem is, Orochimaru's Edo Tensei requires a lot of setup, he has to have bodies on stand-by for it to work and even then it can be countered before the technique finishes. Ghost realm probably wouldn't see much action in that fight as Sasori prefers his puppets and poison, and Oro likes his snake summons. I can only imagine how terrified of Human realm Oro would be. its basically an instant reaper death seal. Animal realm could easily go toe-to-toe with Oro for a while, and Sasori's puppets are still pretty vulnerable, its just mass numbers of them. God realm can could take big numbers of them out at a time with a single Shinra Tensei...or just Chibiku tensei and win the fight right there. Oro might survive with his regeneration, but Sasori would be crushed completely. Sasori isn't really much help anyway, his main advantage against people is that with his poison a single hit, no matter how small, will likely win him the fight. But with the realms being made of corpses and controlled via the chakra receivers i doubt it would work.

Dont forget all the other cray stuff Sasori has. I rewatched the whole Sasori fight yesterday and the dude is seriously packin alot of jutsus. He has fire, water, Kazekage, and his form has that crazy metal rod attached with those crazy blades. Hes not exactly easy to kill lol. Im not saying he would beat Pain one on one, but he would put up a fight.

shadowysea07

[35]Mar 17, 2009

all three of them would have to make preperations be4 the fight so it doesn't really matter. hmm just imagine if orochimaru or pein got jiraiya's body XD

ic3freeze2

[36]Mar 17, 2009
    shadowysea07 wrote:

all three of them would have to make preperations be4 the fight so it doesn't really matter. hmm just imagine if orochimaru or pein got jiraiya's body XD

If that happens they better hope they have a sexy jutsu

Tskyonmai07

[37]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 14
    shadowysea07 wrote:

i always wondered why pein didn't use jiraya's body to me it would've been cool to make him the new animal realm instead of that chick not too mention naruto would've freaked out when he saw him

ic3freeze2

[38]Mar 18, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:

i always wondered why pein didn't use jiraya's body to me it would've been cool to make him the new animal realm instead of that chick not too mention naruto would've freaked out when he saw him

I think maybe cause Kishi wants us to wander if he's really dead or not. That or maybe because he was missing an arm....

shadowysea07

[39]Mar 18, 2009
    ic3freeze2 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:

I think maybe cause Kishi wants us to wander if he's really dead or not. That or maybe because he was missing an arm....

putting an arm back on is nothing for the akatsuki

ic3freeze2

[40]Mar 18, 2009
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    ic3freeze2 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:

putting an arm back on is nothing for the akatsuki

but they don't have Hidan anymore, and I mean he just killed Jiraiya. Right after he killed him he basically got orders to get the 9 tails