Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Anime Conventions/Cosplay...Would You Ever?

levister16

[21]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

I went to an anime convention a few months ago. It was funny cause for like the first 15 minutes we were giddy like omg there is *blah blah* and theres *blah blah*. It was one of those had to be there moments.

The best thing was that one of my friends made a costume that was just a costume, not modeled after anyone and people were walking up like hey your *blah blah* and shes like yeah ok

haha yeah. my buddies were like "hey what character are they? or Hey what anime/manga are they from?" the whole time. my best female friend did that too she was just some random "kitsune kunoichi"..everyone kept feeling her tail and i made my own jokes. some pplz were like "hey what anime are you from?"
    levister16 wrote:
    i never been to one but when go like to go as itachi or any akasuki member i always woundered how they were
    i wont go as naruto characters anymore. everyone does them. the most recent convention i went to..the 3 most common cosplays done were naruto, bleach, and kingdom hearts. -.-
    i know everbody is now doing and dressing like deathnote i might could a zatch bell but can transformers count or yu yu hakusho
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AznHalfBloodz

[22]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 17
    levister16 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

I went to an anime convention a few months ago. It was funny cause for like the first 15 minutes we were giddy like omg there is *blah blah* and theres *blah blah*. It was one of those had to be there moments.

The best thing was that one of my friends made a costume that was just a costume, not modeled after anyone and people were walking up like hey your *blah blah* and shes like yeah ok

haha yeah. my buddies were like "hey what character are they? or Hey what anime/manga are they from?" the whole time. my best female friend did that too she was just some random "kitsune kunoichi"..everyone kept feeling her tail and i made my own jokes. some pplz were like "hey what anime are you from?"
    levister16 wrote:
    i never been to one but when go like to go as itachi or any akasuki member i always woundered how they were
    i wont go as naruto characters anymore. everyone does them. the most recent convention i went to..the 3 most common cosplays done were naruto, bleach, and kingdom hearts. -.-
    i know everbody is now doing and dressing like deathnote i might could a zatch bell but can transformers count or yu yu hakusho

i saw an Optimus Prime at the last convention i went to.

thumbsucker

[23]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 23

yeah kingdom hearts was pretty popular too. i've been planning on going to Otakon in Baltimore next year. So I'm excited about that.

Edited on 06/06/2008 7:53pm

AznHalfBloodz

[24]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 17
    thumbsucker wrote:

yeah kingdom hearts was pretty popular too. i've been planning on going to Otakon in Baltimore next year. So I'm excited about that.

im thinking about going to Anime Weekend Atlanta and SugoiCon (Ft Mitchell, KY..or near cincinatti, ohio)

volman101

[25]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 15
    i have and i went as tobi

meganpu

[26]Apr 16, 2013
    • level: 1
    i have cosplay hancock in anime naruto and i think i have many characters want to cosplay.