TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

best couple

Pumpkinhead1870

[21]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 10
    Kakashi x older Sakura. I always say this, and there's always someone who gets offended.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EvilTwin77

[22]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 15
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:
    Kakashi x older Sakura. I always say this, and there's always someone who gets offended.
    By "older Sakura" do you mean post time-skip or even older than that? Regardless, it's not hard to see why people would get offended. I for one get extremely frustrated with people trying to turn every friendly relationship into something romantic. A student-teacher relationship becoming romantic is even more frustrating as well as pretty unethical. I think you'd diminish Kakashi as a character by suggesting that he would be romantically involved with any of his students.

pikastatic100

[23]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 48
    EvilTwin77 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:
    By "older Sakura" do you mean post time-skip or even older than that? Regardless, it's not hard to see why people would get offended. I for one get extremely frustrated with people trying to turn every friendly relationship into something romantic. A student-teacher relationship becoming romantic is even more frustrating as well as pretty unethical. I think you'd diminish Kakashi as a character by suggesting that he would be romantically involved with any of his students.

That reminds me of that time when...
    ***SPOILER***

Tskyonmai07

[24]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 14
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

soniccomics

[25]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 22
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

***SPOILER***

Pumpkinhead1870

[26]Dec 5, 2008

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

Yeah, that's how I feel too. I don't get why people don't think that it would be weird having Asuma's friend get with his pregnant girlfriend. It would be like having Shikamaru get with Kurenai. I just find it strange.

Pumpkinhead1870

[27]Dec 5, 2008

EvilTwin77 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

16 is the age of consent, so 16 or older. Younger than that is unacceptable and illegal (well, not in Japan, but I live in the US. So, I wouldn't read anything with a young Sakura.) Naruto and Sakura have a friendly relationship, so you must not like this one either. Sakura isn't with anyone right now, so it's hard for you to say you get frustrated when people pair her with basically anyone because then you'd be getting frustrated with every shipper (Hope that made some sense :roll. Plus, they're not teacher and student any longer, so it's not really crossing any lines technically. But, I completely understand where you're coming from. It's obviously a very controversial pairing, but I love it anyway. Kaka x saku actually has a rather large fan base. Also, this couple makes for the best fanfictions ever! (in my opinion)

Edited on 12/05/2008 5:24pm

firefox59

[28]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 19
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

Yeah, that's how I feel too. I don't get why people don't think that it would be weird having Asuma's friend get with his pregnant girlfriend. It would be like having Shikamaru get with Kurenai. I just find it strange.

No........no. At least Kakashi and Kurenai are the same age. Sheeesh. And I didn't say they would have an affair.

Pumpkinhead1870

[29]Dec 5, 2008
    firefox59 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

No........no. At least Kakashi and Kurenai are the same age. Sheeesh. And I didn't say they would have an affair.

Oh, I didn't mean for you to interpret it that way. I meant a relationship, not just a random hookup. But to me, this relationship would remind me too much of what happend in the comic "Spawn" (There were movies based on this comic too if you don't know what I'm talking about). I just feel like Kakashi would be more of a replacement than anything.

See, this is why there really shouldn't be topics like this. People in general get too wound up and easily offended by everyones conflicting ideas.

Colmillios

[30]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 4
    I have always like Naruto and Sakura myself.

firefox59

[31]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 19
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

Oh, I didn't mean for you to interpret it that way. I meant a relationship, not just a random hookup. But to me, this relationship would remind me too much of what happend in the comic "Spawn" (There were movies based on this comic too if you don't know what I'm talking about). I just feel like Kakashi would be more of a replacement than anything.

See, this is why there really shouldn't be topics like this. People in general get too wound up and easily offended by everyones conflicting ideas.

Well comparing anything to Shika getting with Kurenai is just creepy, sry lol. And just because something comes after doesn't its a replacement, thats bad logic.

Tskyonmai07

[32]Dec 5, 2008
    firefox59 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

Well comparing anything to Shika getting with Kurenai is just creepy, sry lol. And just because something comes after doesn't its a replacement, thats bad logic.
    *facepalm*shika wit kurenai is crossin da line a bit i mean dats his sensei's woman._.

Bayern1988

[33]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 3
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

*facepalm*shika wit kurenai is crossin da line a bit i mean dats his sensei's woman._.

Yes that is crossing the line, plus Shikamaru already belongs to Chouji's mom .

Pumpkinhead1870

[34]Dec 6, 2008
    Bayern1988 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Kakashi X Kurenai
    asuma???/_/

Yes that is crossing the line, plus Shikamaru already belongs to Chouji's mom .

Ew. I know you're joking, but can you imagine Choji's reaction if he actually walked in on his mom and Shikamaru? Awkward. Hahaha. Stuff like that always happens in crappy soap operas though.

Firefox: I just feel like no one could come after Asuma. Just this situation though. So many people divorce or have their spouse die and end up being happy with someone else, which is good (Except, I find it disturbing that my 72-year-old grandmother has a boyfriend. So many things that I don't even want to think about with that. Ew). I kind of like her being a single mother for a while too. It really shows her strength. I also hate when shows pair EVERY person up with someone (AKA Avatar. Seriously, no one was single by the end of that).

Rafie26

[35]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    Well I for one think that it would make sense for them to pair up. Excuse me.....it's plausible for them to do so. It's because Kakashi would want to look after Kurenai (like Shika) that it could turn into "something". Maybe that's what their "talk" was about. Remember? Of course that's speculating since they never showed it. Maybe Kishi might reveal what the convo was about. I'm speculating more on the lines of "Kakashi.....I want you to look after Kurenai if anything happens to me!"

2POKE22

[36]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 3
    naruto and sakura is my fav and is the most likly to happen...nuff said

Rafie26

[37]Dec 6, 2008
    2POKE22 wrote:

Unfortunately, you're probably right. But sometimes Kishi likes to go left when the rest of us thinks he's going right. He just might pair Naruto and Hinata together. Guess we won't know til it happens.

Tskyonmai07

[38]Dec 6, 2008
    Rafie26 wrote:
    2POKE22 wrote:

Unfortunately, you're probably right. But sometimes Kishi likes to go left when the rest of us thinks he's going right. He just might pair Naruto and Hinata together. Guess we won't know til it happens.
    yea kishi never lets things he established early on in the story go to waste i mean come on konhoamaru thinkin' bout stuff he did wit naruto in like chapter 10 comes up in chapter 426

Rafie26

[39]Dec 6, 2008
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    2POKE22 wrote:

yea kishi never lets things he established early on in the story go to waste i mean come on konhoamaru thinkin' bout stuff he did wit naruto in like chapter 10 comes up in chapter 426

Right. With that dragon seal, what do you think it is? Do you think Naruto taught him something that wasn't revealed at all? Of course it isn't Rasengan. Can't be Kage Bushin because he never used that seal to execute the jutsu. I know this is the wrong thread to ask this. But anyway, I hope that Naruto and Hinata get together.

Tskyonmai07

[40]Dec 6, 2008
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    2POKE22 wrote:

Right. With that dragon seal, what do you think it is? Do you think Naruto taught him something that wasn't revealed at all? Of course it isn't Rasengan. Can't be Kage Bushin because he never used that seal to execute the jutsu. I know this is the wrong thread to ask this. But anyway, I hope that Naruto and Hinata get together.
    Summoning maybe???