Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

best couple

KyuukiiKiira

[121]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    NARUXHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tskyonmai07

[122]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 14
    firefox59 wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:
    There is only three things i know about Kisimoto from interviews. 1. He loves Dragonball. 2. He over sees anything that involves Naruto. 3. He said" he did'nt want Naruto go over 500 chapters because Dragon ball went to 500 chapters".
    I think the 500 chapter limit will be close.
    WOW it would be weird if naruto actually stopped at 500 chapters

Frozen_Ice89

[123]Jan 25, 2009
    I believe Kishi said he wanted to have as much chapters or more than Dragonball.

As for the whole subject, it's a common fact that manga authors and animators have very little communication.

Kishi has no time to waste overseeing the anime when he's doing his own manga.

The only anime I've ever heard was overseen by a manga author was Toriyama with Dragonball GT and that's only because he was finished with his manga already.

So no, filler fanservice does not count. Even if it did, there's been NaruSaku filler fanservice as well, so it's still 'heads' or 'tails' with a two headed coin.

The only stuff that truly matters, though, is what happens in the manga. Nothing else. Fillers are nice, but they just don't matter in the overall story.

caseybocook

[124]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 7

Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    I believe Kishi said he wanted to have as much chapters or more than Dragonball. As for the whole subject, it's a common fact that manga authors and animators have very little communication. Kishi has no time to waste overseeing the anime when he's doing his own manga. The only anime I've ever heard was overseen by a manga author was Toriyama with Dragonball GT and that's only because he was finished with his manga already. So no, filler fanservice does not count. Even if it did, there's been NaruSaku filler fanservice as well, so it's still 'heads' or 'tails' with a two headed coin. The only stuff that truly matters, though, is what happens in the manga. Nothing else. Fillers are nice, but they just don't matter in the overall story.

Kisimoto said last year in one of a few interviews he has done that he does not want to go past 500 chapters. The fillers are even checked by him and his staff, so he does have input even in fillers.Oh, by the way, fillers are even played in japan and there is a following growing there for naruhina.

Frozen_Ice89

[125]Jan 25, 2009

I know there are fillers in Japan. I watch the Japanese version along with the American version.

My point is that NaruSaku is hinted in fillers as well as NaruHina and both pairings have a following in Japan, though any pairings happening at all is Kishi's decision and I'm not sure he'd cater strictly to the fans on such a subject. If he pairs anybody, it'd be who he wants to be paired.

I've said it before, but trying to interpret which pairing will come true is like playing 'heads or tails' with a two headed coin.

Edited on 01/25/2009 3:19pm

Breaker94

[126]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 24
    i dont think kishi is really planning on making couples since it is more action than romance

Frozen_Ice89

[127]Jan 25, 2009
    Breaker94 wrote:
    i dont think kishi is really planning on making couples since it is more action than romance

I'd just like to point out that DBZ had couples and it's far more action oriented than Naruto.

Also, couples do not equal romance. It's possible to have couples without romance.

Breaker94

[128]Jan 25, 2009
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:

I'd just like to point out that DBZ had couples and it's far more action oriented than Naruto.

Also, couples do not equal romance. It's possible to have couples without romance.
    oh i didnt read or watch dbz so i wouldnt know
    btw are you frozentundra?

Frozen_Ice89

[129]Jan 25, 2009
    Breaker94 wrote:

What do you think?

Breaker94

[130]Jan 25, 2009
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:

What do you think?
    just making sure lol

firefox59

[131]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 19
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:
    There is only three things i know about Kisimoto from interviews. 1. He loves Dragonball. 2. He over sees anything that involves Naruto. 3. He said" he did'nt want Naruto go over 500 chapters because Dragon ball went to 500 chapters".
    We should make a thread where everyone can guess how many chapters Naruto will go to and then look at the thread when the show ends

Pumpkinhead1870

[132]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 10

Wow, I haven't been on this site for a while. I see Frozen is back though. Nice to have you back man.

I don't think people should get too worked up about couples because if you do, then you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. I've learned through experience that the pairings never seem to go my way (I guess I just like the improvable couples :roll. But I've said it before and I'm going to say it again. If you're so into the couplings then just read about them on fanfiction. It helps ease the pain of your ship not coming true and there are some really great writers on there.

Frozen_Ice89

[133]Jan 26, 2009
    I agree with that. There are some very good fanfiction online and I even have an account on fanfiction.net.

I have my own fanfiction up for Naruto, but it's for mature audiences only.

Yeah, though, couples are fine and dandy to ship, just as long as your hopes aren't up so high that it becomes a big disappointment if either a different couple happens or no couples happen at all.

narutorox3

[134]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    I agree with that. There are some very good fanfiction online and I even have an account on fanfiction.net.

I'm a big fan of fanfiction. Can you PM some of your fanfiction? I would love to read it sometime.

Tskyonmai07

[135]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 14
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:
    We should make a thread where everyone can guess how many chapters Naruto will go to and then look at the thread when the show ends
    funni cuz their's actually a thread i made that supports that its called; NARUTO DOOMSDAY 2012

it should be near the bottom please revive it if u can

zfighter88

[136]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 13
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

I'm a big fan of fanfiction. Can you PM some of your fanfiction? I would love to read it sometime.
    A word of a warning. He's not kidding when he says that it's "mature."

narutorox3

[137]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    zfighter88 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

A word of a warning. He's not kidding when he says that it's "mature."
    Meh my mind has already been raped enough. I can take it by now.

Frozen_Ice89

[138]Jan 26, 2009
    I feel I must warn that my fanfiction is mostly lemons, but with a small plot attached to each one, so my fanfiction isn't advised if you value a complex plot and story.

firefox59

[139]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 19
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:
    funni cuz their's actually a thread i made that supports that its called; NARUTO DOOMSDAY 2012

it should be near the bottom please revive it if u can
    Your welcome

Pumpkinhead1870

[140]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 10

Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    I feel I must warn that my fanfiction is mostly lemons, but with a small plot attached to each one, so my fanfiction isn't advised if you value a complex plot and story.

I read your first chapter of Icha Icha jinchuuriki and I thought it was pretty good. I only read M rated fics because I feel that the best written stories are under that rating. Lemondoesn't bother me, and if there is a great plot it only adds to it in my opinion. I'm not a NaruSaku fan, but I believe myself to be pretty good finding great fanfictions (I read them every day. I'm a tad bit obsessed .) The best smut writer that I know of on fanfiction is J-Pop Princess. She is unbelievably amazing at writing wonderfully complex plots, and has been officially named the queen of smut on there. I suggest you check her out Frozen. I'm telling you, she's simply amazing! Now, she writes for KakaSaku, but give it a chance. Most people have problems with this couple, but it'll warm its way into your heart. I was uncertain about it at first too, but now it's my obsession. Just trust me, it's great.

Here is the story she's working on right now:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3998157/1/Stripped_Bare

It's called Stripped Bare, and it's about a mission that Sakura and Kakashi are sent on where Sakura is to work undercover as a dancer at a strip club where girls have started to go missing. It's rather long, but undeniably irresistible and never boring. The anticipation is wonderful.