best couple

Tskyonmai07

[141]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 14
    narutorox3 wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    I agree with that. There are some very good fanfiction online and I even have an account on fanfiction.net.

I have my own fanfiction up for Naruto, but it's for mature audiences only.
    I'm a big fan of fanfiction. Can you PM some of your fanfiction? I would love to read it sometime.
    A word of a warning. He's not kidding when he says that it's "mature."
    Meh my mind has already been raped enough. I can take it by now.
    heh dats so funni it's goin in my sig Narutorox
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnimeMadness

[142]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 22
    caseybocook wrote:
    There is only three things i know about Kisimoto from interviews. 1. He loves Dragonball. 2. He over sees anything that involves Naruto. 3. He said" he did'nt want Naruto go over 500 chapters because Dragon ball went to 500 chapters".

Kishimoto does not completely oversee the anime. If he did then Naruto's chakra color would be yellow instead of blue. And I very much doubt he would let the existence of fillers continue, which by the way are from Japan... -__-, or at least come up with something better than what the animators have came up with if he was in charge of the anime as well.

But as many people have already stated, Kishimoto has to focus on the manga. Some compromises between mangaka and animator have to be made. He doesn't care about what kind of fan service the animators give. Kishimoto himself loves to give fan service of all kinds. But as far as everything goes, if NaruHina really were to happen there would be a lot more fan service of that pairing. There's virtually none.

In fact the only thing the animators did do that made Kishimoto angry is when Konohamaru mentioned using gunpowder in an earlier episode when Kishi stated there were no guns in the Naruto-verse. It is only when the animators do something that ultimately defies Kishimoto's canon, such as the gunpowder incident, is when he steps in to say something. They usually comply.

Moving on, Hinata's waterfall scene isn't canon so it isn't real. Manga counts, the anime doesn't.

Frozen_Ice89

[143]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 2
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    I feel I must warn that my fanfiction is mostly lemons, but with a small plot attached to each one, so my fanfiction isn't advised if you value a complex plot and story.

I read your first chapter of Icha Icha jinchuuriki and I thought it was pretty good. I only read M rated fics because I feel that the best written stories are under that rating. Lemondoesn't bother me, and if there is a great plot it only adds to it in my opinion. I'm not a NaruSaku fan, but I believe myself to be pretty good finding great fanfictions (I read them every day. I'm a tad bit obsessed .) The best smut writer that I know of on fanfiction is J-Pop Princess. She is unbelievably amazing at writing wonderfully complex plots, and has been officially named the queen of smut on there. I suggest you check her out Frozen. I'm telling you, she's simply amazing! Now, she writes for KakaSaku, but give it a chance. Most people have problems with this couple, but it'll warm its way into your heart. I was uncertain about it at first too, but now it's my obsession. Just trust me, it's great.

Here is the story she's working on right now:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3998157/1/Stripped_Bare

It's called Stripped Bare, and it's about a mission that Sakura and Kakashi are sent on where Sakura is to work undercover as a dancer at a strip club where girls have started to go missing. It's rather long, but undeniably irresistible and never boring. The anticipation is wonderful.

I've actually read that story.

When it comes to fanfiction, I'm a reader of many pairings as long as they're het.

Pumpkinhead1870

[144]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 10
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    Pumpkinhead1870 wrote:

Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    I feel I must warn that my fanfiction is mostly lemons, but with a small plot attached to each one, so my fanfiction isn't advised if you value a complex plot and story.

I read your first chapter of Icha Icha jinchuuriki and I thought it was pretty good. I only read M rated fics because I feel that the best written stories are under that rating. Lemondoesn't bother me, and if there is a great plot it only adds to it in my opinion. I'm not a NaruSaku fan, but I believe myself to be pretty good finding great fanfictions (I read them every day. I'm a tad bit obsessed .) The best smut writer that I know of on fanfiction is J-Pop Princess. She is unbelievably amazing at writing wonderfully complex plots, and has been officially named the queen of smut on there. I suggest you check her out Frozen. I'm telling you, she's simply amazing! Now, she writes for KakaSaku, but give it a chance. Most people have problems with this couple, but it'll warm its way into your heart. I was uncertain about it at first too, but now it's my obsession. Just trust me, it's great.

Here is the story she's working on right now:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3998157/1/Stripped_Bare

It's called Stripped Bare, and it's about a mission that Sakura and Kakashi are sent on where Sakura is to work undercover as a dancer at a strip club where girls have started to go missing. It's rather long, but undeniably irresistible and never boring. The anticipation is wonderful.

I've actually read that story. When it comes to fanfiction, I'm a reader of many pairings as long as they're het.

Haha wow. I think you're the first person on here, besides me, who hasn't completely disliked the kakashi and sakura pairing. So then, are you reading Silvershine's "House of Crows"? That's my latest kakasaku addiction. The plot twists in that are so unbelievable. Waiting for updates is worse than pulling teeth (which is saying a lot considering silvershine updates like every week). As open minded as I'd like to be, I generally like kakasaku the best. I've also delved into ItaSaku, DeiSaku, and some GaaSaku in the past, but for me nothing compares to the kakasaku. I now only ever read that pairing. Luckily though, I keep my eternal love for this couple separate from my eternal love for the manga, otherwise I'd be a complete wreck over it not ever happening. I also used to read sasusaku when I first got into naruto, but that was before I was really "into" it.

Frozen_Ice89

[145]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 2
    I see.

As everyone knows, I'm a NaruSaku fan, though I try to keep that part of me in fanfiction more than canon, no matter how much I hope it happens in the manga.

I haven't seen 'House of Crows.' Might give it a shot, though.

I've read some ItaSaku in fanfiction as well. In fact, a few ItaSaku stories were good enough to make it into my favorites.

Pumpkinhead1870

[146]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 10

Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    I see. As everyone knows, I'm a NaruSaku fan, though I try to keep that part of me in fanfiction more than canon, no matter how much I hope it happens in the manga. I haven't seen 'House of Crows.' Might give it a shot, though. I've read some ItaSaku in fanfiction as well. In fact, a few ItaSaku stories were good enough to make it into my favorites.

I'm guessing one of those ItaSaku stories was probably "Perception." That was my fav ItaSaku at least. Definitely read "House of Crows." The plot twists will keep you on your toes the whole way through.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4569713/1/House_of_Crows

But yeah, I refer to the time of me actually liking SasuSaku as "the dark time." hahaha, I don't really like talking about it. It was nothing but a time of Naruto ignorance on my part. Good thing I started reading the manga after that.