Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Best Naruto Villain

Best Naruto Villain

  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [21]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [22]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.

    YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [23]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    all man but at least i tried right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [24]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833

    bloodiedblade wrote:
    all man but at least i tried right?

    You tried and failed. Lesson is NEVER TRY.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YamiGuzz

    YamiGuzz

    [25]Nov 9, 2009
    • member since: 07/01/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,030
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    YamiGuzz wrote:
    Pain was my all time fav villain now it's Sasuke. Oh and Sasori. well all of akatsuki is awesome is what i should say. except konan she's useles, but still hot

    Deidara was lame.... Itachi turned out to be lame....

    how come he was lame? he went out with "bang"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [26]Nov 9, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    YamiGuzz wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    YamiGuzz wrote:
    Pain was my all time fav villain now it's Sasuke. Oh and Sasori. well all of akatsuki is awesome is what i should say. except konan she's useles, but still hot

    Deidara was lame.... Itachi turned out to be lame....

    how come he was lame? he went out with "bang"

    Sorry I unpacked the wrong adjective. What I meant was Kishi has a habit of making us lose all respect for a character when they die. Deidara went nuts before he killed himself....

    CrazyMan.jpg picture by pepsiownzcoke

    Edited on 11/09/2009 3:50pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [27]Nov 9, 2009
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    Orochimaru is infact, the best villain this show had.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [28]Nov 9, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    Orochimaru is infact, the best villain this show had.
    -_-... Don't pass your opinions as facts... That's my job...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [29]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,515
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    Orochimaru is infact, the best villain this show had.
    -_-... Don't pass your opinions as facts... That's my job...
    ..that fact was already in evidence. *Directs you to my post* Case Closed
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [30]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833

    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    Orochimaru is infact, the best villain this show had.
    -_-... Don't pass your opinions as facts... That's my job...
    ..that fact was already in evidence. *Directs you to my post* Case Closed

    Reopens Case- Orochimaru failed. He TRIED to destory the Leaf village and he lost his arms to the Hokage. Pain on the other hand Made the Leaf Village look like ground Zero and forced the Hokage into a Coma...

    NOW CASE CLOSED!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [31]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,515
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    Orochimaru is infact, the best villain this show had.
    -_-... Don't pass your opinions as facts... That's my job...
    ..that fact was already in evidence. *Directs you to my post* Case Closed

    Reopens Case- Orochimaru failed. He TRIED to destory the Leaf village and he lost his arms to the Hokage. Pain on the other hand Made the Leaf Village look like ground Zero and forced the Hokage into a Coma...

    NOW CASE CLOSED!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [32]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    Orochimaru is infact, the best villain this show had.
    -_-... Don't pass your opinions as facts... That's my job...
    ..that fact was already in evidence. *Directs you to my post* Case Closed

    Reopens Case- Orochimaru failed. He TRIED to destory the Leaf village and he lost his arms to the Hokage. Pain on the other hand Made the Leaf Village look like ground Zero and forced the Hokage into a Coma...

    NOW CASE CLOSED!

    ^_~, Me likes za new Icon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [33]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    Orochimaru is infact, the best villain this show had.
    -_-... Don't pass your opinions as facts... That's my job...
    ..that fact was already in evidence. *Directs you to my post* Case Closed

    Reopens Case- Orochimaru failed. He TRIED to destory the Leaf village and he lost his arms to the Hokage. Pain on the other hand Made the Leaf Village look like ground Zero and forced the Hokage into a Coma...

    NOW CASE CLOSED!

    He directly fought the Village without having cheap eye powers, killed the Hokage who was a man, which in this series makes him at least 5 times better than Tsunade, and then Orochimaru got back, alive with severe hand injuries which he healed early in the next arc.

    Pain, DIED, after he TALKED to Naruto.

    *takes the money inside the case and leaves, letting on the floor a single White-Horned Dragon card.*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [34]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    orochimaru for me but i like alot of others too.
    Orochimaru is infact, the best villain this show had.
    -_-... Don't pass your opinions as facts... That's my job...
    ..that fact was already in evidence. *Directs you to my post* Case Closed

    Reopens Case- Orochimaru failed. He TRIED to destory the Leaf village and he lost his arms to the Hokage. Pain on the other hand Made the Leaf Village look like ground Zero and forced the Hokage into a Coma...

    NOW CASE CLOSED!

    He directly fought the Village without having cheap eye powers, killed the Hokage who was a man, which in this series makes him at least 5 times better than Tsunade, and then Orochimaru got back, alive with severe hand injuries which he healed early in the next arc.

    Pain, DIED, after he TALKED to Naruto.

    *takes the money inside the case and leaves, letting on the floor a single White-Horned Dragon card.*

    You wanna do this Ed?

    *Takes out Ear rings*

    HE USED THE FORMER HOKAGES TO FIGHT AN OLD MAN! Then he lost his arms to him. Pain died after he talked to the Protagonist. Orochimaru died after Sasuke used him. Yeah, getting owned by Sasuke is worse.... Oro didn't fight anyone he used his underlings to fight the village... because he is a little B****!

    *Sells White Horn Dragon Card leaving a note in the case saying "That money is real, I made it myself."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [35]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    Pain used some random ass bodies, using previous Hokages proves to be a fine example of Rule Of Cool, i mean, think of it, 5 bodies that can do different stuff Vs Two Zombie Hokages? the awesome is with Oro.

    Yeah, his death was extremely anti-climatic, same as... anyone Sasuke has fought with actually, so i blame it all on Kishimoto's horrible villain killing spree in shippuden. At least Orochimaru tried btw, he tried to fight with his messed up bodything, twice, both as anti-climatic as the last one, but at least he wasn;t talked into it. Then again, this whole thing is purely on opinion, and what i find awesome you do not for some bizarre reason, so let's leave it at that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [36]Nov 10, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833

    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Pain used some random ass bodies, using previous Hokages proves to be a fine example of Rule Of Cool, i mean, think of it, 5 bodies that can do different stuff Vs Two Zombie Hokages? the awesome is with Oro. Yeah, his death was extremely anti-climatic, same as... anyone Sasuke has fought with actually, so i blame it all on Kishimoto's horrible villain killing spree in shippuden. At least Orochimaru tried btw, he tried to fight with his messed up bodything, twice, both as anti-climatic as the last one, but at least he wasn;t talked into it. Then again, this whole thing is purely on opinion, and what i find awesome you do not for some bizarre reason, so let's leave it at that.

    You are about to start the first Flame war in a long time Ed...

    Using those 6 "random ass bodies" Pain managed to destroy an entire village, kill the most powerful Jonin, put the Hokage in a coma, nearly kill a giant toad, raped the chosen one in a fight, nearly kill the heir to the Hyuuga clan, and did I mention he LEVELED THE ENTIRE VILLAGE!

    Orochimaru on the other hand did nothing but use the bodies of the 1st and 2nd Hokage to fight an old man and STILL LOST!

    Pain didn't lose to anyone though. Pain simply put his dream/hope in a younger, stronger body.

    THIS IS NOT BASED ON OPINION! PAIN IS/WAS THE GREATEST VILLAIN. Orochimaru had no other greater purpose, Orochimaru had no great plans. Pain wanted to kill millions, if not billions, of people. Orochimaru wanted... new jutsus? Please tell me which sounds more villainous.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [37]Nov 11, 2009
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    This is on opinion, so rather than start an useless flame war i will just point out the only truth that can be achieved from what the show has shown us.

    Sarutobi is in every aspect much muhc MUCH better than Tsunade due to Tsunade being a woman.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [38]Nov 11, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833

    edmasterchaos wrote:
    This is on opinion, so rather than start an useless flame war i will just point out the only truth that can be achieved from what the show has shown us. Sarutobi is in every aspect much muhc MUCH better than Tsunade due to Tsunade being a woman.

    I was joking I wouldn't flame you, you are far to much fun. Your last sentence makes you sound Sexist... just saying o_O

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [39]Nov 11, 2009
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    Look at the women of Naruto, now compare them to any male, Kishi's the sexist.
    srsly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [40]Nov 11, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833

    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Look at the women of Naruto, now compare them to any male, Kishi's the sexist. srsly.

    Ok I will do what you say
    *Looks at Female Lava & Acid spitting Kage*
    *Looks at dorito eatting fat ass Choji*

    You are right Kishi is Sexist against men!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.