Best Naruto Villain

I-ce-man

[84]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 3

For me....

Mine would have to be the "zombie combo"

Hidan and Kakuzu

Kakuzu Hidan

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bloodiedblade

[85]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 9
    they weren't bad but they should have had more background on them.

ultimatekey

[86]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 22
    bloodiedblade wrote:

What do you mean by that? Their background story was revealed in the databooks. Do you mean their background as a team? Well, I think there are many things revealed about them already.

bloodiedblade

[87]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 9
    ultimatekey wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    What do you mean by that? Their background story was revealed in the databooks. Do you mean their background as a team? Well, I think there are many things revealed about them already.
    i met in the manga though. we never got to see it. like how hidan killed everybody in his village. do know what i'm talking?
    Edited on 12/05/2009 9:37pm

ultimatekey

[88]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 22
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i met in the manga though. we never got to see it. like how hidan killed everybody in his village. do know what i'm talking?

Yeah, I know. And he killed EVERYBODY in hiss village? Wow, I didn't know that, and we know he used his jutsu on them. He probably just went by and stabbed them and took their blood and just started his ritual.

hueyf

[89]Jun 21, 2010
    • level: 6

the akatsuki were bada$$ they destroyed the village hidden in the leaves with no effort when so many before have failed. They killed most beloved characters of naruto like asuma and jiraiya. Pain had to turn into a good guy and revive everybody back who he had killed. He killed almost everybody. They cant just have naruto as the only character;he needs supporting characters too

GoHaN_Buu

[90]Jun 29, 2010
    • level: 11
    Madara and his tank

JoyfulDog15

[93]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 8
    it depends, other.... if gaara is considered a bad guy, and if he's not, zabuza and haku!! >:3

ice_edge

[94]Dec 9, 2010
    • level: 13
    Madara Of course(well so far we assume it,s him. There has been some wild rumors going on). I mean the guy can just manipulate every aspect of the story for his own gain and in the end of the day he can pretend to be a good guy by giving everyone false peace.

omegamagicx

[95]Dec 18, 2010
    • level: 10
    ice_edge wrote:
    Madara Of course(well so far we assume it,s him. There has been some wild rumors going on). I mean the guy can just manipulate every aspect of the story for his own gain and in the end of the day he can pretend to be a good guy by giving everyone false peace.
    This is the Naruto forum... not the Naruto Shippuden forum. Madara doesn't technically exist yet.

ice_edge

[96]Dec 18, 2010

omegamagicx wrote:
    ice_edge wrote:
    This is the Naruto forum... not the Naruto Shippuden forum. Madara doesn't technically exist yet.
    Oh you mean we should keep anything that has not come out on dub in spoiler tags?

It would sound fair but as you can see this forum is as alive as some beat down hooker on the floor who just O.D-ed from heroin over dose. We don't have anyone more but 2 or so vets like us here. So no harm done big guy. Oh and please respond to manga threads. I mean they been dead for weeks. it's crazy. I really need to find new place.

Edited on 12/18/2010 10:08pm

omegamagicx

[97]Dec 18, 2010
    • level: 10
    ice_edge wrote:
    omegamagicx wrote:
    ice_edge wrote:

Oh you mean we should keep anything that has not come out on dub in spoiler tags? It would sound fair but as you can see this forum is as alive as some beat down hooker on the floor who just O.D-ed from herion over dose. We don't have anyone more but 2 or so vets like us here. So no harm done big guy.

Oh and please respond to manga threads. I mean they been dead for weeks. it's crazy. I really need to find new place.

We should keep anything that didn't happen in part 1 out of this thread... anyway it doesn't matter, your right. No one comes here that isn't up to date with the Manga

ice_edge

[98]Dec 18, 2010
    And for further notice there is no shippuden if we talk about Naruto manga. We have part I and part II. So technically I'm allowed to speak what happens in the manga in here.

Or should be. Of course in the old days it was prohibited to talk outside spoiler tags about the manga since we actually had people around here.

But this place been dead for weeks. QT disappeared it seems. It's good to know he is having a real life outside. Speaking of dubs. How far has it come?