Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Best Naruto Villain

Best Naruto Villain

  • Avatar of I-ce-man

    I-ce-man

    [84]Nov 19, 2009
    • member since: 08/02/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,787

    For me....

    Mine would have to be the "zombie combo"

    Hidan and Kakuzu

    Kakuzu Hidan

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [85]Nov 22, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    they weren't bad but they should have had more background on them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ultimatekey

    ultimatekey

    [86]Dec 5, 2009
    • member since: 07/11/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,834
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    they weren't bad but they should have had more background on them.


    What do you mean by that? Their background story was revealed in the databooks. Do you mean their background as a team? Well, I think there are many things revealed about them already.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bloodiedblade

    bloodiedblade

    [87]Dec 5, 2009
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,023
    ultimatekey wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    they weren't bad but they should have had more background on them.
    What do you mean by that? Their background story was revealed in the databooks. Do you mean their background as a team? Well, I think there are many things revealed about them already.
    i met in the manga though. we never got to see it. like how hidan killed everybody in his village. do know what i'm talking?
    Edited on 12/05/2009 9:37pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ultimatekey

    ultimatekey

    [88]Dec 13, 2009
    • member since: 07/11/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,834
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    they weren't bad but they should have had more background on them.
    What do you mean by that? Their background story was revealed in the databooks. Do you mean their background as a team? Well, I think there are many things revealed about them already.
    i met in the manga though. we never got to see it. like how hidan killed everybody in his village. do know what i'm talking?


    Yeah, I know. And he killed EVERYBODY in hiss village? Wow, I didn't know that, and we know he used his jutsu on them. He probably just went by and stabbed them and took their blood and just started his ritual.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hueyf

    hueyf

    [89]Jun 21, 2010
    • member since: 05/05/10
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 224

    the akatsuki were bada$$ they destroyed the village hidden in the leaves with no effort when so many before have failed. They killed most beloved characters of naruto like asuma and jiraiya. Pain had to turn into a good guy and revive everybody back who he had killed. He killed almost everybody. They cant just have naruto as the only character;he needs supporting characters too

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GoHaN_Buu

    GoHaN_Buu

    [90]Jun 29, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 699
    Madara and his tank
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JoyfulDog15

    JoyfulDog15

    [93]Jul 24, 2010
    • member since: 02/07/10
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 337
    it depends, other.... if gaara is considered a bad guy, and if he's not, zabuza and haku!! >:3
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ice_edge

    ice_edge

    [94]Dec 9, 2010
    • member since: 12/04/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,099
    Madara Of course(well so far we assume it,s him. There has been some wild rumors going on). I mean the guy can just manipulate every aspect of the story for his own gain and in the end of the day he can pretend to be a good guy by giving everyone false peace.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omegamagicx

    omegamagicx

    [95]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 869
    ice_edge wrote:
    Madara Of course(well so far we assume it,s him. There has been some wild rumors going on). I mean the guy can just manipulate every aspect of the story for his own gain and in the end of the day he can pretend to be a good guy by giving everyone false peace.
    This is the Naruto forum... not the Naruto Shippuden forum. Madara doesn't technically exist yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ice_edge

    ice_edge

    [96]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 12/04/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,099

    omegamagicx wrote:
    ice_edge wrote:
    Madara Of course(well so far we assume it,s him. There has been some wild rumors going on). I mean the guy can just manipulate every aspect of the story for his own gain and in the end of the day he can pretend to be a good guy by giving everyone false peace.
    This is the Naruto forum... not the Naruto Shippuden forum. Madara doesn't technically exist yet.
    Oh you mean we should keep anything that has not come out on dub in spoiler tags?


    It would sound fair but as you can see this forum is as alive as some beat down hooker on the floor who just O.D-ed from heroin over dose. We don't have anyone more but 2 or so vets like us here. So no harm done big guy. Oh and please respond to manga threads. I mean they been dead for weeks. it's crazy. I really need to find new place.

    Edited on 12/18/2010 10:08pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omegamagicx

    omegamagicx

    [97]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 869
    ice_edge wrote:
    omegamagicx wrote:
    ice_edge wrote:
    Madara Of course(well so far we assume it,s him. There has been some wild rumors going on). I mean the guy can just manipulate every aspect of the story for his own gain and in the end of the day he can pretend to be a good guy by giving everyone false peace.
    This is the Naruto forum... not the Naruto Shippuden forum. Madara doesn't technically exist yet.


    Oh you mean we should keep anything that has not come out on dub in spoiler tags? It would sound fair but as you can see this forum is as alive as some beat down hooker on the floor who just O.D-ed from herion over dose. We don't have anyone more but 2 or so vets like us here. So no harm done big guy.

    Oh and please respond to manga threads. I mean they been dead for weeks. it's crazy. I really need to find new place.

    We should keep anything that didn't happen in part 1 out of this thread... anyway it doesn't matter, your right. No one comes here that isn't up to date with the Manga
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ice_edge

    ice_edge

    [98]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 12/04/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,099
    And for further notice there is no shippuden if we talk about Naruto manga. We have part I and part II. So technically I'm allowed to speak what happens in the manga in here.

    Or should be. Of course in the old days it was prohibited to talk outside spoiler tags about the manga since we actually had people around here.

    But this place been dead for weeks. QT disappeared it seems. It's good to know he is having a real life outside. Speaking of dubs. How far has it come?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.