Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Current Dub Episode Chat - The Enemy: Ninja Dropouts

BAC510

[5561]May 24, 2009
    • level: 26

I hope CN burns to the ground. It has been like what, over 3 months already! They still have the courage to air things like 6TEEN, WTF is that show about? They have like marathons of that show on Naruto's Air Date or Total Drama Island is there with mini-marathons as well. They finally got rid of those stupid movies but now there are re-runs in its place!

If no Anime Channel is made, then put Naruto with Rave Master, on Sci-Fi Channel, it would be a whole lot better than it being on Cartoon Network. Sigh, I haven't heard any of those Naruto VA's in months, hardly remember how they sound like.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stitch069917

[5562]May 24, 2009
    • level: 76
    BAC510 wrote:

I hope CN burns to the ground. It has been like what, over 3 months already! They still have the courage to air things like 6TEEN, WTF is that show about? They have like marathons of that show on Naruto's Air Date or Total Drama Island is there with mini-marathons as well. They finally got rid of those stupid movies but now there are re-runs in its place!

If no Anime Channel is made, then put Naruto with Rave Master, on Sci-Fi Channel, it would be a whole lot better than it being on Cartoon Network. Sigh, I haven't heard any of those Naruto VA's in months, hardly remember how they sound like.

Seems that CN doesn't care about one of their top shows once again, but maybe they will start showing Naruto again in another month or so...Maybe.

Ranemoraken

[5563]May 25, 2009
    • level: 20
    I watched a bit of 6teen...just to see. I know Naruto doesn't necessarily have a higher echelon of dialogue, but it does have crazy action. 6teen had neither - although I didn't watch much of it.

Still, WE'll be getting Naruto back on the air. Of this, I have little doubt. And it has been 3 months and 25 days since the last new episode.

It also has stopped showing on YTV in Canada as well, so the problem isn't necessarily localized.

NejiShikamaru

[5566]May 31, 2009
    • level: 13
    It's never coming back, is it...I'm so lost now, I'd have to re-watch EVERYTHING just to remember what has happened, and it's not cool. If I at least saw the last 10 episodes I should be caught up...but that's beside the point. I'm so lost now, and I love Naruto. It was my favorite show, and since it's been off of CN, TDI/TDA took over.

I wish they'd bring it back, right from where it left off. Why did they stop showing it anyway?

Ranemoraken

[5567]May 31, 2009
    NejiShikamaru wrote:
    It's never coming back, is it...I'm so lost now, I'd have to re-watch EVERYTHING just to remember what has happened, and it's not cool. If I at least saw the last 10 episodes I should be caught up...but that's beside the point. I'm so lost now, and I love Naruto. It was my favorite show, and since it's been off of CN, TDI/TDA took over.

I wish they'd bring it back, right from where it left off. Why did they stop showing it anyway?
    We're not sure. It might be because they ran out of episodes. It might be that the ratings have dropped too much. It might be that CN is dropping a lot of animations for cheaper real TV. In any case, it's very likely that we'll see Naruto again.

Ranemoraken

[5569]Jun 1, 2009
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    NejiShikamaru wrote:
    It's never coming back, is it...I'm so lost now, I'd have to re-watch EVERYTHING just to remember what has happened, and it's not cool. If I at least saw the last 10 episodes I should be caught up...but that's beside the point. I'm so lost now, and I love Naruto. It was my favorite show, and since it's been off of CN, TDI/TDA took over. I wish they'd bring it back, right from where it left off. Why did they stop showing it anyway?
    We're not sure. It might be because they ran out of episodes. It might be that the ratings have dropped too much. It might be that CN is dropping a lot of animations for cheaper real TV. In any case, it's very likely that we'll see Naruto again.
    until box set # what 16 comes out and we know its officially cancelled?
    Yeah, but now we MAY have Moribito as evidence for a counter. There may not be a D-day after all.

Not that I'm against calling Box #16 D-day, which I think is still fine. Yes, I know it's a little overkill and has RL ramifications, and yes I know the cancellation of One Piece's Simulcast may be a better D-day. I think that covers everything.

joeybrandojones

[5570]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 13
    How very sad for CN. Just like that, it lost millions of what used to be faithful watchers/fans. How pathetic...to tell you the truth, I do not know how much views were there back in the day, but it was obviouslly more then a million, I think.

How about naruto website, isn't it showing dub now? I heard from ANN it will start soon

BAC510

[5572]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 26
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:

no naruto on june 6

and nothing new in vizs thursday update

Nothing on Jun 13th's Line-Up Either. Seriously, screw CN.

Ranemoraken

[5573]Jun 6, 2009
    Well, Naruto will be shown on hulu, adding one episode a week...starting from the beginning. You may as well wait for the dvds. It is truly bizarre why we don't have any news. I wonder what legal reason they have in not telling us anything. At this point, I'm not caring too much. I'd rather buy the dvd's and watch them at my leisure over watching them one episode - one week at a time.

DuoMaxwell007

[5574]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 12
    you say it as imf the dvds are actually gonan come out lol what makes you 100% sur ethey will? after all they woulda been out by now wouldnt they?

Twisted-Alien

[5576]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 73

shadowysea07 wrote:
    um hello the dvds have release dates. yes we are 100% sure the dvds will continue to come out. and if they come out before a new naruto ep airs that the signal that its been cancelled.

Well, there was an Avatar dvd that came out with episodes that hadn't premiered yet. The episodes then premiered a month or two after that. Although, that show was pretty much over with anyways. With Naruto, we have a long ways to go.

Ranemoraken

[5578]Jun 6, 2009
    I suppose, from a technical aspect, that if you want a show dead, this is how you do it. If you let a show disappear slowly and never announce it as cancelled, then you divide the viewers. If they had announced it cancelled from the get-go, they'd have had a tougher fight. And of course Naruto is coming out on DVD. The only thing that would stop that, is if Viz were to collapse. Then we'd have to wait for the license to be picked up again. This is so ridiculous to think of right now, that we need not think it further.