Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Curse mark sasuke vs demon fox naruto

Gohan_Buu19

[1]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    cuse mark sasuke(with the purple chakra from the forest of death) vs fox naruto(vs haku or neji)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

X-626

[2]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 51
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    cuse mark sasuke(with the purple chakra from the forest of death) vs fox naruto(vs haku or neji)

All right, this one really isn't necessary, as Naruto vs. Sasuke was already shown. I think it's quite clear based on how that battle went that before Sasuke obtained the CS2 and the third tomoe of the Sharingan, Naruto would win.

jujutheking

[3]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 11

X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    All right, this one really isn't necessary, as Naruto vs. Sasuke was already shown. I think it's quite clear based on how that battle went that before Sasuke obtained the CS2 and the third tomoe of the Sharingan, Naruto would win.

hmm no the chakra he had during the haku fight had no tails.

AznHalfBloodz

[4]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 17
    jujutheking wrote:

X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

he didnt say haku.

also kyuubi naruto would win since curse mark sasuke doesnt exist anymore.

Gohan_Buu19

[5]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

when did the fight happen? it is curse mark level 1 not 2!

jujutheking

[6]Sep 3, 2008
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    jujutheking wrote:

X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

he didnt say haku. also kyuubi naruto would win since curse mark sasuke doesnt exist anymore.

Yes he did and he asked a question.What does it existing have to do with anything?

microwave234

[7]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    There was a battle like that in the Valley of the End and Sasuke won so my answer is Sasuke.

AznHalfBloodz

[8]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 17
    jujutheking wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    jujutheking wrote:

X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

he didnt say haku. also kyuubi naruto would win since curse mark sasuke doesnt exist anymore.

Yes he did and he asked a question.What does it existing have to do with anything?

you quoted X-626. he didnt state anything about haku.

X-626

[9]Sep 3, 2008
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

Naruto already fought Sasuke. Before Sasuke received the CS2, normal Naruto was even with, if not stronger than Sasuke. However, after Sasuke received the CS2 (never once did I say while using it), Naruto proved to be stronger than Sasuke while using the same kind of chakra he used when he fought Haku (I'm talking about before Naruto unlocked the first tail). Naruto didn't really get stronger learning the Rasengan, since he didn't have to train his body the same way Sasuke did when he learned Chidori. Now then, if Naruto was stronger than Sasuke before Sasuke's Sharingan received the third tomoe during the Valley of the End, then it's clear that Naruto would've owned Sasuke back when Sasuke only had the CS1. The CS2 practically doubled his strength, even when it wasn't activated, as shown when Naruto was trying to convince Sasuke to come back.

microwave234

[10]Sep 3, 2008
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    Naruto already fought Sasuke. Before Sasuke received the CS2, normal Naruto was even with, if not stronger than Sasuke. However, after Sasuke received the CS2 (never once did I say while using it), Naruto proved to be stronger than Sasuke while using the same kind of chakra he used when he fought Haku (I'm talking about before Naruto unlocked the first tail). Naruto didn't really get stronger learning the Rasengan, since he didn't have to train his body the same way Sasuke did when he learned Chidori. Now then, if Naruto was stronger than Sasuke before Sasuke's Sharingan received the third tomoe during the Valley of the End, then it's clear that Naruto would've owned Sasuke back when Sasuke only had the CS1. The CS2 practically doubled his strength, even when it wasn't activated, as shown when Naruto was trying to convince Sasuke to come back.
    Normal Naruto was not stronger than Sasuke...
    Edited on 09/03/2008 1:23pm

X-626

[11]Sep 3, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

Normal Naruto was not even with Sasuke...

Remember the hospital rooftop fight? Kakashi said that Naruto could've killed Sasuke. That's why I said they were even, if Naruto wasn't considered stronger.

microwave234

[12]Sep 3, 2008
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

Remember the hospital rooftop fight? Kakashi said that Naruto could've killed Sasuke. That's why I said they were even, if Naruto wasn't considered stronger.
    Notice "could have". If Rasengan and Chidori collided then they would have canceled each other out.

master_m11

[13]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 12
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

well there still is no point to this thread

X-626

[14]Sep 3, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

Notice "could have". If Rasengan and Chidori collided then they would have canceled each other out.

*Sighs* They canceled each out during the Valley of the End, and that was when normal Sasuke was stronger than normal Naruto. Now, imagine if they had collided on the rooftop... Sasuke saw what the Rasengan did to the water tower, and that was why he was pissed off.

microwave234

[15]Sep 3, 2008
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

*Sighs* They canceled each out during the Valley of the End, and that was when normal Sasuke was stronger than normal Naruto. Now, imagine if they had collided on the rooftop... Sasuke saw what the Rasengan did to the water tower, and that was why he was pissed off.
    So your saying Sasukes Chidori was stronger at the Valley of the End?

jujutheking

[16]Sep 3, 2008

X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

wat are u talking about??Sasuke wasn't even using the CS1 during the valley tho.He was just beating on normal sasuke with the chakra from nine tails.

jujutheking

[17]Sep 3, 2008

X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

Huh??Wat does the resengan having a bigger hold prove they wouldn't cancel each other out?

ninjaX226

[18]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 24
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

Yes, because he had extra power from the curse seal lv2.

ninjaX226

[19]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 24
    jujutheking wrote:

X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:

Huh??Wat does the resengan having a bigger hold prove they wouldn't cancel each other out?

It means his rasengan would have ripped through the chidori during their rooftop fight.

jujutheking

[20]Sep 3, 2008

ninjaX226 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Gohan_Buu19 wrote:
    Yes, because he had extra power from the curse seal lv2.

Wat are u talking about??Sasuke wasn't using CS during the valley fight until the end.He wasn't using it at all.