Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Daybreak- ANNOUNCEMENT!!! READ FIRST POST!!!!

  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [81]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    ok author.. here is something http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqceF_0nMgM
    It was funny, but it insulted Dedara (people will have to be careful with that since I'm in charge) I'll give you one point though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinigamikid

    shinigamikid

    [82]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/09/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 8,256
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    yes! im in! thank u author_of_fate!


    Sasuke: Why..? i'm weak?...why?!
    Itachi: STFU?! Let me tell you why?
    Sasuke: why???
    Itachi: wanna know..
    Sasuke: yes..
    Itachi: o.k..bu..*naruto came out of nowhere*
    Naruto: Believe it!
    Itachi: OMFG?! get the hell out of here we sick of you
    Naruto: Evryone love me becuase i'ma main character! ask the crowd!
    Audience:.....You suck! Naruto: See i told ya!
    Itachi: TSUKOYOMI!
    Naruto: Ahhhh!! *collapse*
    Itachi: *cough* o.k? the reason you weak becuase you haven't Sasuke: What?!
    Itachi: Haven't eat your Cheerios!!!
    Sasuke: Wtf?! that the way to get me strong?
    Itachi: yep! *start eating it*
    Sasuke: may i have one..
    Itachi No!
    Sasuke: why?
    Itachi becuase i F!cking said so! anyways do you even know why they called cheerios.
    Sasuke:...
    Itachi: becuase it supposed to cheer you up! dumbass! that why you Emo!
    Sasuke: I love you brother.
    Itachi: F!cK! off! man! anyways i gott go home.
    Sasuke: where?
    Itachi: Las vegas.
    Sasuke: can i come..
    Itachi: *stick the middle finger* no wonder i hate you so much..*poof*
    Sasuke: I'll get strong one day..
    Kakashi: no your not!
    Sasuke: oh man...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [83]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088

    shinigamikid wrote:
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    yes! im in! thank u author_of_fate!
    Sasuke: Why..? i'm weak?...why?! Itachi: STFU?! Let me tell you why? Sasuke: why??? Itachi: wanna know.. Sasuke: yes.. Itachi: o.k..bu..*naruto came out of nowhere* Naruto: Believe it! Itachi: OMFG?! get the hell out of here we sick of you Naruto: Evryone love me becuase i'ma main character! ask the crowd! Audience:.....You suck! Naruto: See i told ya! Itachi: TSUKOYOMI! Naruto: Ahhhh!! *collapse* Itachi: *cough* o.k? the reason you weak becuase you haven't Sasuke: What?! Itachi: Haven't eat your Cheerios!!! Sasuke: Wtf?! that the way to get me strong? Itachi: yep! *start eating it* Sasuke: may i have one.. Itachi No! Sasuke: why? Itachi becuase i F!cking said so! anyways do you even know why they called cheerios. Sasuke:... Itachi: becuase it supposed to cheer you up! dumbass! that why you Emo! Sasuke: I love you brother. Itachi: F!cK! off! man! anyways i gott go home. Sasuke: where? Itachi: Las vegas. Sasuke: can i come.. Itachi: *stick the middle finger* no wonder i hate you so much..*poof* Sasuke: I'll get strong one day.. Kakashi: no your not! Sasuke: oh man...
    ...3 points.

    Do you know the answer to the mission?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinigamikid

    shinigamikid

    [84]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/09/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 8,256
    Author_of_Fate wrote:

    shinigamikid wrote:
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    yes! im in! thank u author_of_fate!
    Sasuke: Why..? i'm weak?...why?! Itachi: STFU?! Let me tell you why? Sasuke: why??? Itachi: wanna know.. Sasuke: yes.. Itachi: o.k..bu..*naruto came out of nowhere* Naruto: Believe it! Itachi: OMFG?! get the hell out of here we sick of you Naruto: Evryone love me becuase i'ma main character! ask the crowd! Audience:.....You suck! Naruto: See i told ya! Itachi: TSUKOYOMI! Naruto: Ahhhh!! *collapse* Itachi: *cough* o.k? the reason you weak becuase you haven't Sasuke: What?! Itachi: Haven't eat your Cheerios!!! Sasuke: Wtf?! that the way to get me strong? Itachi: yep! *start eating it* Sasuke: may i have one.. Itachi No! Sasuke: why? Itachi becuase i F!cking said so! anyways do you even know why they called cheerios. Sasuke:... Itachi: becuase it supposed to cheer you up! dumbass! that why you Emo! Sasuke: I love you brother. Itachi: F!cK! off! man! anyways i gott go home. Sasuke: where? Itachi: Las vegas. Sasuke: can i come.. Itachi: *stick the middle finger* no wonder i hate you so much..*poof* Sasuke: I'll get strong one day.. Kakashi: no your not! Sasuke: oh man...
    ...3 points.

    Do you know the answer to the mission?

    nope..i think it about the cat thingy that god kill it..don't remember it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [85]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137


    Do I get any points for this?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of madmonkey7

    madmonkey7

    [86]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,031
    it would be easier for me if u watched the whole series so i dont have to post every one if thats ok.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqceF_0nMgM
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [87]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Do I get any points for this?
    *eye twitches* I'm deciding...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [88]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    it would be easier for me if u watched the whole series so i dont have to post every one if thats ok.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqceF_0nMgM
    that's the same one as before. You'll want to post the series to get points for it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of madmonkey7

    madmonkey7

    [89]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,031
    for some reason when i try to copy and paste the 2nd one it goes back to the first one.. so wat should i do?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [90]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    for some reason when i try to copy and paste the 2nd one it goes back to the first one.. so wat should i do?
    Embed the video directly on to here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of madmonkey7

    madmonkey7

    [91]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,031
    ...how do u do that? lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [92]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    ...how do u do that? lol
    EDIT: I have no idea.
    Edited on 09/16/2007 9:20am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of madmonkey7

    madmonkey7

    [93]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,031
    i think this is it.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=zlCybvRexzc&mode=related&search=
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinigamikid

    shinigamikid

    [94]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/09/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 8,256
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    ...how do u do that? lol
    EDIT: I have no idea.

    ha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI7Wz-CNokw
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [95]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    [QUOTE="madmonkey7"]i think this is it.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=zlCybvRexzc&mode=related&search=[/QUOTE] 5 points
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [96]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    shinigamikid wrote:
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    ...how do u do that? lol
    EDIT: I have no idea.
    ha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI7Wz-CNokw
    5 points
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of madmonkey7

    madmonkey7

    [97]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/20/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,031
    shinigamikid wrote:
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    ...how do u do that? lol
    EDIT: I have no idea.

    ha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI7Wz-CNokw
    lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinigamikid

    shinigamikid

    [98]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/09/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 8,256
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    shinigamikid wrote:
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    ...how do u do that? lol
    EDIT: I have no idea.
    ha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI7Wz-CNokw
    5 points
    I just love it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Itachi_Hyuuga

    Itachi_Hyuuga

    [99]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/08/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 963

    Is this legal?

    Sasuke: Hey, why the hell am I in chains?

    Pein: I have removed all your jutsu and immobilized you. I have also increased your pain sensitivity and increased your death limit. A few of my friends want to talk with you.

    Deidara: Hello. Here's for making a mockery out of me! And death!!!! *Drops his most powerful bomb*

    Sasuke: Hey, why am I still alive? Oh, I know, that dumba$$ increased my death limit so I have to suffer.

    Itachi: I just like hurting you. *Tsukuyomi*

    Sasuke: *Sees Orochimaru naked.* *He has B**Bs!!* Ahhhghhhh!!!!!!!!!!! *passes out*

    Itachi:Only 59 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds to go.....

    Sasuke: *Wakes up* Oh shi**...

    Naruto: I finally caught up to you...

    Susuke: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! *Dies*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [100]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    Everybody reread the first post. I have altered it several times, so you may want to see it again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.