Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

end of Naruto?(big spoilers..)

dule_master

[1]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 1

Here is some naruto spoilers i found how the sereis will end this could be old and big spoilers

4th Hokage (Yondaime)
    The 4th is actually quite like the itachi that we've been described to so far. He is nice on the outside and all but he is actually very uneasy with his position. On one hand, he has a duty to protect the village; on the other hand he feels the village puts a limit on his growing power. so during the raid of Kyubi( nine tail), 4th sealed the fox in the belly of his son naruto and left the village with his wife and founded Akatsuki. when the battle is over, and the 3rd saw the seal (and 4th instructions?), he mistakenly thought 4th used the forbiden technique and died. the whole village believing in the 3rd, and the legend of 4th lived on.

4th's wife
    Naruto's mother, 3rd daughter. loving mother and loyal wife. she left her new born son with tears. later, she became a member of Akatsuki group. rank #8.

Itachi
    After the 4th left Konoha, he sends invatation for the 3 most potential shinobi in the vilage. Orochimaru, Jiraya and Itachi. Orochimaru accepted immediately, but Jiraya and Itachi refused. 4th doesn't want to go against the will of his old sensei, but he did not give up on young Itachi. (i think there is a time lag between inviting oro and Itachi) 4th threatens to kill the Uchiha clan, Itachi still wont give in. thus 4th sends #2 ranked Akatsuki "white tiger" to murder most of Uchiha clan. Seeing that he is no match to Akatsuki, Itachi agreed to join if "white tiger" would spare Sasuke. Itachi want his brother to became stronger than him, thus lied about the family's death, hoping to let Sasuke's anger to become his strength. Itachi then joined Atatsuki as #3, Orochimaru as #5.

Orochimaru
    Orochimaru's leaving Konoha was strongly objected by Jiraya. Jiraya ,always believed he could save Orochimaru, finally tipped the 3rd about Oro's secrect place, hoping his sensai would finally talk him out of it. (I dont think this is the same event that was shown in the anime, Oro left village long before Kyubi's attack) In Akatsuki, Orochimaru never trusted Itachi's loyalty with the group, and always was bitter about his being #5. He told 4th about Itachi's real loyalty does not lie with Akatsuki. 4th told Orochimaru if you have the power of Sharingan, then i'll believe you. Orochimaru then challenges Itachi but lost to Sharingan. He then left the group.

Sasuke
    Sasuke did not really turn evil. He only wanted to pocess more power. Sasuke's sharingan became more powerfull and eventually killed orochimaru with the help of Kabuto. In the end Sasuke killed Itachi and finally found out the truth, and was send again into despair.

Kakashi
    Kakashi died in the battle with "white tiger" while protecting Gai-sensei.(Lee's sensei)

Naruto
    Naruto's final battle is with his father, the legendary "Yellow Flash", the 4th Hokage. Naruto defeated 4th with the help from his mother (died while protecting Naruto, but wounded 4th).In the end, naruto became Hokage as he wished.

Others:
    Sakura became Tsunade's student. Gaara became Kazekage of sand village. Hinata and Naruto got together, so is Shikamaru and Temari. ( some are told by manga already )

Again, you don't have to believe this, but this was released by the japanese board so I mostly think this is true. Oh, well believe what you want to believe! The ending seems reasonable though.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kagome123

[2]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 7
    All though some of these are correct, but ever heard or something called "Rumors"?
    Edited on 07/26/2006 9:27pm

knowledgeseeker

[3]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 21
    Kishimoto stated on an interview he knows how he will end the series. He also stated that there are several things he has to do first, and it will be quite sometime before he can even think about ending the series.

sasuke_fan92

[4]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 12
    Holy shoot! The story or rumors sound really true! It goes together perfectly! Kakashi dies *sniffle*, poor Sasuke...all that for nothing. Well I 70% believe this, but 30% I don't is'nt Masashi still thinking about how to end the series? He would'nt put it up so early.

flip4soccer

[5]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 5
    dule_master wrote:

Here is some naruto spoilers i found how the sereis will end this could be old and big spoilers

4th Hokage (Yondaime)
    The 4th is actually quite like the itachi that we've been described to so far. He is nice on the outside and all but he is actually very uneasy with his position. On one hand, he has a duty to protect the village; on the other hand he feels the village puts a limit on his growing power. so during the raid of Kyubi( nine tail), 4th sealed the fox in the belly of his son naruto and left the village with his wife and founded Akatsuki. when the battle is over, and the 3rd saw the seal (and 4th instructions?), he mistakenly thought 4th used the forbiden technique and died. the whole village believing in the 3rd, and the legend of 4th lived on.

4th's wife
    Naruto's mother, 3rd daughter. loving mother and loyal wife. she left her new born son with tears. later, she became a member of Akatsuki group. rank #8.

Itachi
    After the 4th left Konoha, he sends invatation for the 3 most potential shinobi in the vilage. Orochimaru, Jiraya and Itachi. Orochimaru accepted immediately, but Jiraya and Itachi refused. 4th doesn't want to go against the will of his old sensei, but he did not give up on young Itachi. (i think there is a time lag between inviting oro and Itachi) 4th threatens to kill the Uchiha clan, Itachi still wont give in. thus 4th sends #2 ranked Akatsuki "white tiger" to murder most of Uchiha clan. Seeing that he is no match to Akatsuki, Itachi agreed to join if "white tiger" would spare Sasuke. Itachi want his brother to became stronger than him, thus lied about the family's death, hoping to let Sasuke's anger to become his strength. Itachi then joined Atatsuki as #3, Orochimaru as #5.

Orochimaru
    Orochimaru's leaving Konoha was strongly objected by Jiraya. Jiraya ,always believed he could save Orochimaru, finally tipped the 3rd about Oro's secrect place, hoping his sensai would finally talk him out of it. (I dont think this is the same event that was shown in the anime, Oro left village long before Kyubi's attack) In Akatsuki, Orochimaru never trusted Itachi's loyalty with the group, and always was bitter about his being #5. He told 4th about Itachi's real loyalty does not lie with Akatsuki. 4th told Orochimaru if you have the power of Sharingan, then i'll believe you. Orochimaru then challenges Itachi but lost to Sharingan. He then left the group.

Sasuke
    Sasuke did not really turn evil. He only wanted to pocess more power. Sasuke's sharingan became more powerfull and eventually killed orochimaru with the help of Kabuto. In the end Sasuke killed Itachi and finally found out the truth, and was send again into despair.

Kakashi
    Kakashi died in the battle with "white tiger" while protecting Gai-sensei.(Lee's sensei)

Naruto
    Naruto's final battle is with his father, the legendary "Yellow Flash", the 4th Hokage. Naruto defeated 4th with the help from his mother (died while protecting Naruto, but wounded 4th).In the end, naruto became Hokage as he wished.

Others:
    Sakura became Tsunade's student. Gaara became Kazekage of sand village. Hinata and Naruto got together, so is Shikamaru and Temari. ( some are told by manga already )

Again, you don't have to believe this, but this was released by the japanese board so I mostly think this is true. Oh, well believe what you want to believe! The ending seems reasonable though.

YES! ive heard that story too many places for it to be a lie! i think that akatsuki ranked #2 or "white tiger" is kakashi's father, aka, konoha's white fang! it just frickin makes sense! and it would make for a great climax. i also think tobi's obito(i know, i didnt make that up, its been rumored other places too.) ya, he wasnt mentioned there, but anyways...

so then, the akatsuki rank should be about(making lots of guesses here...):

1. uzumaki arashi(yondaime)

2. white tiger(i think(konoha's white fang(hatake sakumo)))

3. uchiha itachi

4. zetsu

5. deidara

6. sasori

7. kisame

8. uzumaki...(um.....)

9. hidan

10. kakuzu

like i said, most of those were guesses. but i think it should be about accurate(i put zetsu high up cuz we havent even seen him fight yet, so i think he's good)

zeno22

[6]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 11

I looked at the group of them in wikipedia and they had a picture of them all together and the leader was turned so you could only see his back of his head,and he has ORANGE-ISH BROWN HAIR! Like Gaara and his silouhte looks sooooo much like Gaara...Evil twin (just a guess even though he don't have one) I doubt that Naruto's mother is in Akatsuki unless she is the un-named member. Gaara does become the leader that is true.Kakashi dieng whatever! He is higher than Naruto in the charicter poll! (japan) So if someone were to die make it naruto or skaura (sakura is more dramitic) Plus the 4th had BLONDE hair as stated by Jiraya "I'm only teaching you because you resemble the 4th!" and naruto  said "WOW I RESEMBLE THE 4TH! ALRIGHT!" and Jirayi says to him "YES ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU'R BLONDE HAIR AND ATTIDUE!" If You want to see the article on the Akatsuki clan go to:

htp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akatsuki_%28Naruto%29#Zetsu type that in your addres bar and behold it's glory! They how a picture of them all together! their ages to Deidara is a BOY not a girl ( I thought it was his mommy)cause it says so on his description and I watched the anime in japense with subs and he has a very deep man voice.

JavierP3

[7]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 9
    Yes, but in the manga so far, Deidara has been referred to as "she" multiple times.

AnimeNikkaJamal

[8]Jul 27, 2006
    ...meh. I'll pass. Although I believe Kazuya is Naruto's father and the fourth, I'd rather not take any rumours of the end seriously. Anyway, I'm positive there will be a manga part three, after another time skip. The Akatsuki arc is probably just a bridge between the beginning and the end parts.

Airbender_100

[9]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 17
    AnimeNikkaJamal wrote:
    ...meh. I'll pass. Although I believe Kazuya is Naruto's father and the fourth, I'd rather not take any rumours of the end seriously. Anyway, I'm positive there will be a manga part three, after another time skip. The Akatsuki arc is probably just a bridge between the beginning and the end parts.
    yeah I agree but it does sound good

diaz89

[10]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 2
    do3es any 1 think this is true, it does sound real good and those r some of the the things i thuaght thuaght would happen but they already introduced about evrey body in akatsuki and its not possibe that yondaime's wife and white tiger to be part of akasuki cuz there r only 2 members that havent been introduced  and looks like a girl, but the leader has orange or redish hair but he probably died it or some thing,not all of it is true but maybe some of it could be true...did anyone else here about some one releasing info like this ???

diaz89

[11]Jul 29, 2006
    o and by the wat the fourth hokage is probably alive cuz most of the main characters that die have funerals or they show their dead bodies or some body goes to thier funeral and i havent seen any proof that the 4th hokage is dead

cristalline

[12]Jul 29, 2006
    That is actually a good idea.  Although, I didn't want this anime to end, I really like these ideas.  But I'll be so sad if Kakashi dies, just to protect Gai-sensei (like Obito saving him).

anujsingh9

[13]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 8
    the jutsu that the fourth used to seal the nine tails is suppose to kill the user just like how the third died..so how did he survive. The white tiger was supposed to have commit suicide..so how did he survive

I don't like the idea of the Fourth Hokage bein the BAD BAD guy of the series. It would probably kill naruto to kno that a hokage betrayed his village. Also Jirarya probably be pissed too, that his subordinate betrayed the village. First Orochimaru and now the fourth.

Sasuke seems to be evil to me. He was about to use THAT jutsu on team 7 and probably kill them. Also his eyes are filled with hatred, he has to be evil. And staying with Orochimaru and having the curse seal kinda makes u evil if u keep using it.

Also it says that Jirarya knew that the fourth was bad since he sent him an invitation to join. If Jirarya knows this then why would he seem to respect the fourth

These are just a few points why all this stuff u've said won't work out

the end

flip4soccer

[14]Jul 30, 2006
    ya, i thought the theory was great until i noticed whoops, only 2 unnamed akatsuki members. so, leader aka "yondaime" and then who's the other? white tiger or yondaime's wife? minor flaws that would have worked before hidan and kakuzu came in.

cats12r

[15]Jul 30, 2006

one problem. it says kabuto/kagerou dies, so how can he help kill orochimaru?

arkmm

[16]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 1

maybe this rumors of stories were change, its like the authors/writer of the story of naruto changes his mind about the ending of naruto... it might be the original endin story if naruto didnt became hit on japan, since it became hit they made some changes on the story to last long... right now this rumors dont coincide with the manga right now. thers 2 unnamed person left, the leader and the ffemale and theres tobi which not mention on the rumors and theres this white tiger sothe total akatsuki member would be more than 10... this means this rumors must be incorrect somehow.. remember the writer of naruto can change his mind how he want to end the anime.. twist or not.. now im cleared my mind that this thing isnt true at all...
    Edited on 07/30/2006 2:07am

val1990

[17]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 4
    it will end when it ends and thats that, how about you just leave it to be a surprise and stop wondering how its gonna end cause like others stated it can be changed at any given time

diaz89

[18]Jul 30, 2006
    val1990 wrote:
    it will end when it ends and thats that, how about you just leave it to be a surprise and stop wondering how its gonna end cause like others stated it can be changed at any given time

actually the person who made naruto,idont knaow if his anme is kishimoto or this other name i keep hearing but he said he already knows how it gonna end but he said its ganna be a along time before it ends so i dont think he would change the end of the story,he probably would add some thing or change some hting a little bit but the end of the story is ganna be the same,that would be dumb if yodaime was the akatsuki leader and he just changed it to some one else that means he would have to basically make a new story and that would probably take years

scarybillybob

[19]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 6
    it seems pretty believeable...but i've heard other funny stuff. i wonder which one is true.

CRHE

[20]Jul 30, 2006
    Um, this is false.
    The only one who knows how the series will end is Kishi himself, or his assistants, and it would make no sense whatsoeer for them to releal it.

First of all, Kakashi saw his father die.

Second, Itachi would have been 6 years old when Yondaime sealed Kyuubi, and no matter how much potential he showed it wouldn't make sense for him to be asked to join a super secret society of uber powerful ninja.

Third, this fan ending makes no reference whatsoever to the true intentions of Akatsuki, and fails to mention anything about the other tailed Demons, which is far too important to be ignored.

Also no mention of Sai, Yamato, or Naruto's new technique.

Doesn't really matter much anyway, people can believe what they want, I'm just giving a few reasons to disregard this.

As for what I think is going to happen, I'm not ruling out the possiblity that Yondaime is the Akatsuki leader, but I have reasons beyond the appearance.

-Yondaime had the power to seal the tailed beasts, whereas the AL (Akatsuki Leader), does the opposite, removing them from Jinjuuriki (sp).
    -The sealing technique involved a 'contract with the devil', in which the performer's soul was trapped for eternity afterwords, fighting in the belly of the Devil, or so it seemed.
    -When the Akatsuki members summoned the giant demon-eating-Statue, the manga had it written that they had called it forth, like "a Demon from the underworld"
    -Every time the AL is shown, with exception to the resent roster poster, he has been no more than a shadow, but with visible eyes, meaning he may be a ghost-like entity.

Right now, what I'm most interested in about the Naruto manga is Tobi of all people, specifically the theory going around about him.
    This theory being that he is in fact Kakashi's old friend Obito.
    -Their hair style and colour is identical.
    -They speak similarly
    -Tobi's mask spirals towards a single opening at one eye, on the same side Obito's was removed.
    -Tobi's left side appears to be armoured, or machanical. The same side of Obito was crushed by rocks.
    -At the time of his death, there were 2 Akatsuki members known to preserve bodies: Orochimaru and Sasori.
    -Lastly, their names are strikingly similar.

*Some of these connections were noted on wikipedia before the entry was slimmed down.