Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Favorite and most hated character in naruto

  • Avatar of SaughnWolfDmn39

    SaughnWolfDmn39

    [21]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 348
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    shinigamikid wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    shinigamikid wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:

    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    fav. kakashi, shikamaru, ino, anko, lee, chouji hated. sasuke, hinata

    why do you hate hinata?

    i despise her weak personality. i find it very irritating. i dont really like girls who are like that.
    just like hinamori, right!
    haha..you read that on the bleach forums..but yes. i hate hinamori too. hinamori and hinata are my 2 most hated characters ever.
    1 question, which one you hate more hinamori or hinata?
    thats too hard. but if i absolutely must choose i will go with hinamori. she has had many years to change but remains like the way she does so there is no excuse for her. whereas hinata still has a chance to change so she is number 2.

    for fav bleach/naruto female characters..

    bleach: tatsuki
    naruto: anko

    I propose a genocide of of all anime characters with Hina in her name. All in favor say "aye". All opposed, shut the hell up.

    aye.


    ah the hell aye!!!!

    I glad someone agrees with me on Hating Hinata. She is pathetic and Weak. My Favorite characters are Naruto, Gaara, and Itachi
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Moviemaster2222

    Moviemaster2222

    [22]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/16/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,528

    Like

     Shikamaru, Zabuza, Haku, Deidara, and Shino

     Hate

     Orochimaru, sasuke(in both parts), Hidan, and Ino

    Edited on 05/29/2007 5:06pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dpluver101

    Dpluver101

    [23]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 247
    Fav: Gai and Kakashi Naruto, Sakura (Shippudden) Garra, Neji and some others...

    Hate: Sakura (before the shippudden) Ino, Orochimaru, Sasuke and Kisame -.-''
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scatha_guardian

    scatha_guardian

    [24]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/23/07
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 6,581

    Fav:  Kakashi and Naruto

    Hate:  Sasuke,  Really dislike-Hinata...can't say I hate her as yet, but I cannot stand shy girls or women (and that is coming from a woman).  It drives me crazy.  How can you be a ninja, someone who might be expected to kill on a mission; and yet, be a simpering, little mush who looks down at her feet when someone talks to her?  For Goddess sake, get some backbone and stand up for yourself, Hinata, or die!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of flip4soccer

    flip4soccer

    [25]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/12/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 343

    hate: sakura, ino-both stupid fangirls, also hate kidoumaru. i hate spiders. nuff said

    like: ayame (yes, i think the ramen girl is hot), sh!zune (same), suigetsu and obito (both BADA55), and sasuke. dunno, he's just cool, specially in shippuuden

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rai672

    Rai672

    [26]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/31/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    I like Naruto and kakashi but I cant stand sasuke!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of uglyhippos

    uglyhippos

    [27]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 400

    I hate Narutos jump suit in part 1 and that is a different charecter, Sukara part 1 all she does is complain and she doesn't even do anything, Hinata's voice in the english anime its so anoying how could anyone withstand that vioce. And kidimaro if thats how one spells it.

    Like pretty much everybody elese.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Celestrina

    Celestrina

    [28]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 04/10/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 34

    Most hated:  Sasuke (both pre- and post-timeskip) and Sakura (pre-timeskip)

    Most liked:  Kakashi (both pre- and post-timeskip) and Gaara (post-timeskip)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of andrep007

    andrep007

    [29]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/06/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 2,315

    The ones I really like are naruto, kakashi and lee

    sasuke is kind of annoying and shino too

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zomg_ish_aki

    zomg_ish_aki

    [30]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 19

    Favorite:Sakura;Deidara;Shikamaru;Neji

    Hate:Hinata,Ino.And Sasuke.I don't hate him,I dislike him. 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lavdrim

    lavdrim

    [31]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/01/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,692
    favourite has too be naruto.

    i think everyone knows who i hate the most.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AznHalfBloodz

    AznHalfBloodz

    [32]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,016
    lavdrim wrote:
    favourite has too be naruto.

    i think everyone knows who i hate the most.

    hinata?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lavdrim

    lavdrim

    [33]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/01/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,692
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    favourite has too be naruto.

    i think everyone knows who i hate the most.

    hinata?
    no way its SASUKE i actually dont mind any of the girls any of them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EvilTwin77

    EvilTwin77

    [34]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 4,349

    Favorites:  Naruto just because it's hard to not like this character.  Shino because he's a complete badass.  Other than that I like some charactes more than others, but these two are probably my favorites.

    Hated:  Well the only character I really hate in the up to date manga is Sasuke.  Instead of trying to put it into words.  I'll let my good friend Sai do it for me.  "Sasuke betrayed Konoha and, despite being the weakling he is, he ran off to serve Orochimaru just to gain power...He's worthless trash, just like Orochimaru, so I hardly want to be associated with him." 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fid3l_Cashflow

    Fid3l_Cashflow

    [35]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 428
    Fav: Sasuke-senpai

    Hated:This is a tough one....Don't really hate any one. Hmm.....I would say I dislike...Deidara.Yeah, I dont hate him but I can say he is the least liked by the simple fact that his fighting style sucks butt water. His design is like Ino's and thats about it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AznHalfBloodz

    AznHalfBloodz

    [36]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,016
    EvilTwin77 wrote:

    Favorites: Naruto just because it's hard to not like this character. Shino because he's a complete badass. Other than that I like some charactes more than others, but these two are probably my favorites.

    Hated: Well the only character I really hate in the up to date manga is Sasuke. Instead of trying to put it into words. I'll let my good friend Sai do it for me. "Sasuke betrayed Konoha and, despite being the weakling he is, he ran off to serve Orochimaru just to gain power...He's worthless trash, just like Orochimaru, so I hardly want to be associated with him."


    lmao i thought you were gonna say when konohamaru did the male sexy no jutsu..
    "Oh look, its sasuke-kun"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SaughnWolfDmn39

    SaughnWolfDmn39

    [37]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 348
    lavdrim wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    lavdrim wrote:
    favourite has too be naruto.

    i think everyone knows who i hate the most.

    hinata?
    no way its SASUKE i actually dont mind any of the girls any of them.

    WHAT!! HOW CAN YOU HATE SASUKE!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EvilTwin77

    EvilTwin77

    [38]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 4,349
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    EvilTwin77 wrote:

    Favorites: Naruto just because it's hard to not like this character. Shino because he's a complete badass. Other than that I like some charactes more than others, but these two are probably my favorites.

    Hated: Well the only character I really hate in the up to date manga is Sasuke. Instead of trying to put it into words. I'll let my good friend Sai do it for me. "Sasuke betrayed Konoha and, despite being the weakling he is, he ran off to serve Orochimaru just to gain power...He's worthless trash, just like Orochimaru, so I hardly want to be associated with him."

    lmao i thought you were gonna say when konohamaru did the male sexy no jutsu.. "Oh look, its sasuke-kun"

    Wouldn't that be incredibly awkward?  Someone showing you on top of another guy in the middle of the street?  I really don't know what I'd say.   

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bowy2005

    bowy2005

    [39]May 31, 2007
    • member since: 08/19/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 24
    Favorite: Sasuke

    I don't hate anyone
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of katrina2007

    katrina2007

    [40]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 23

    fave: Hinata; Sakura; Naruto; sasuke; Neji; temari and many more!

    i hated; Chouji; will i cant say really i don't have any least fav character but the only is Chouji. whatever!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.