Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

few questions (spoilers)

DuoMaxwell007

[1]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 12

Do we ever get to see what Tsunade looks like in her REAL form? (i.e as an old woman)

Do we ever get to see kakashi without his mask and headband (a clear view that is)

and finally do we ever find out who ALL the jinchuriki were/are (i remember dedera tellings naruto they killed two jinchuriki before garaa. Do we find out who those two (and teh ones after garaa and naruto) are? or are they not signifigant to the plot so we never know their identities other than that there were just other jinchuriki?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[2]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 9
    DuoMaxwell007 wrote:

Do we ever get to see what Tsunade looks like in her REAL form? (i.e as an old woman)

Do we ever get to see kakashi without his mask and headband (a clear view that is)

and finally do we ever find out who ALL the jinchuriki were/are (i remember dedera tellings naruto they killed two jinchuriki before garaa. Do we find out who those two (and teh ones after garaa and naruto) are? or are they not signifigant to the plot so we never know their identities other than that there were just other jinchuriki?

Do you see that thread that says something along the lines of "Naruto Question and Answer?" I want you to guess what it is for...

Anyway

1. No, we haven't seen the 5th Hokage's true form

2. No, we haven't seen What Kakashi truly looks like behind the mask

3. Yes, we get a picture of them, however, we don't see them in combat for the most part...

DuoMaxwell007

[3]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 12
    hmmm then I was lied too lol someone told me we do see kakashi without the mask lol (unless the were talking about the first or second episode of shippuden when you can see kakashi without his headband but his mask is still on.

as for the other jinchuriki well a picture is good enough considering I thought they were all dead other than naruto (after all why would teh akatsuki put so much effot into getting HIM like theres not other jinchuriki out theer they can go get first then save naruto fo last/later)

"Do you see that thread that says something along the lines of "Naruto Question and Answer?" I want you to guess what it is for..."

well maybe if i had bothered scrolling down and looking at the foums/topics before clicking "new topic" then I probably WOULD have seen it, but I didnt so no I cant post in a Q&A thread that I didnt see, right?

WezzyV

[4]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 4
    They are all dead, apart from Naruto and the eight tails, Killer Bee. Akatsuki have captured all the other beasts and killed the hosts, but Gaara survived. Also, in some anime filler they captured a beast that had no host.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[5]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 9
    DuoMaxwell007 wrote:
    "Do you see that thread that says something along the lines of "Naruto Question and Answer?" I want you to guess what it is for..." well maybe if i had bothered scrolling down and looking at the foums/topics before clicking "new topic" then I probably WOULD have seen it, but I didnt so no I cant post in a Q&A thread that I didnt see, right?
    Ignorance of the law is no excuse! (to be perfectly honest, I'm just playing around to get my post count up)