Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Final Enemy...?

Who do you think will be the final, ultimate villian in the show?

  • Avatar of GaaraOfTheFunk5

    GaaraOfTheFunk5

    [61]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 10/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,441
    Zetsuei_8823 wrote:
    L block...FTW ...Poor thing should have been in Brawl but nooo...-_- Ganon vs. L block Epic... ._.;
    L block vs Ganon would have been the most kick ass battle ever.
    Edited on 03/14/2008 11:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pain_No_Love

    Pain_No_Love

    [62]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,077
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraOfTheFunk5

    GaaraOfTheFunk5

    [63]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 10/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,441
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    Konan gets wet when Pain touches her at night^^ I don't really care if I get banned.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [64]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Edited on 03/14/2008 11:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pain_No_Love

    Pain_No_Love

    [65]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,077
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Yeah thanks now I can argue that point without laughing...

    Against Kisame see would be Royally Screwed. He can make a Desert turn into a Lake. From that point on Since all we know is she can turn to paper(You can't argue that fact) she will lose. After we see her do something else other then make Paper plane you can talk...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraOfTheFunk5

    GaaraOfTheFunk5

    [66]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 10/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,441
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Yeah thanks now I can argue that point without laughing...

    Against Kisame see would be Royally Screwed. He can make a Desert turn into a Lake. From that point on Since all we know is she can turn to paper(You can't argue that fact) she will lose. After we see her do something else other then make Paper plane you can talk...

    Konan reminds me of Paper masters from Read or Die.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Zetsuei_8823

    Zetsuei_8823

    [67]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 10/29/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,202
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    ha she would suck against kisame. i think hidan was the weakest member
    That's the only reason he was able to get her wet.

    *Struggling*
    MUST............. NOT............... SAY................... SEX JOKE.......

    DO NOT RESiST THE FORBiDDEN TEMPTATiON XUUU
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Author_of_Fate

    Author_of_Fate

    [68]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,088
    Zetsuei_8823 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    ha she would suck against kisame. i think hidan was the weakest member
    That's the only reason he was able to get her wet.

    *Struggling*
    MUST............. NOT............... SAY................... SEX JOKE.......

    DO NOT RESiST THE FORBiDDEN TEMPTATiON XUUU
    yes, you must always give into temptation!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [69]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Yeah thanks now I can argue that point without laughing...

    Against Kisame see would be Royally Screwed. He can make a Desert turn into a Lake. From that point on Since all we know is she can turn to paper(You can't argue that fact) she will lose. After we see her do something else other then make Paper plane you can talk...


    Firstly, I know that paper-based attacks are all she has. Secondly, I'm sure that she's Pein's partner because she's one of the top-dogs of the Akatsuki. Pairing them up based strictly on their history and past relations is stupid.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pain_No_Love

    Pain_No_Love

    [70]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,077
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Yeah thanks now I can argue that point without laughing...

    Against Kisame see would be Royally Screwed. He can make a Desert turn into a Lake. From that point on Since all we know is she can turn to paper(You can't argue that fact) she will lose. After we see her do something else other then make Paper plane you can talk...

    Firstly, I know that paper-based attacks are all she has. Secondly, I'm sure that she's Pein's partner because she's one of the top-dogs of the Akatsuki. Pairing them up based strictly on their history and past relations is stupid.

    *Sigh* You don't know that paper based Jutsus are all she has as they have never said that. Jiriya did say it's her Specialty though. Can you Prove how they do it. From What I know tey do it to play off each other Skills Thats way Hidan and K were Partners. Pein uses 6 different Bodys dependin gon the Situation so if Konan can do her little paper thing and find out about the Enemythey won already. Not b/c she is Strong but because she can turn into paper....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [71]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Yeah thanks now I can argue that point without laughing...

    Against Kisame see would be Royally Screwed. He can make a Desert turn into a Lake. From that point on Since all we know is she can turn to paper(You can't argue that fact) she will lose. After we see her do something else other then make Paper plane you can talk...

    Firstly, I know that paper-based attacks are all she has. Secondly, I'm sure that she's Pein's partner because she's one of the top-dogs of the Akatsuki. Pairing them up based strictly on their history and past relations is stupid.

    *Sigh* You don't know that paper based Jutsus are all she has as they have never said that. Jiriya did say it's her Specialty though. Can you Prove how they do it. From What I know tey do it to play off each other Skills Thats way Hidan and K were Partners. Pein uses 6 different Bodys dependin gon the Situation so if Konan can do her little paper thing and find out about the Enemythey won already. Not b/c she is Strong but because she can turn into paper....

    Sorry. The first part came out wrong. I meant to say paper-based Jutsu are all we know she has. Also, all members of the Akatsuki are S ranked Ninja and so would have to be able to hold their own if they're separated from their partners.

    Edited on 03/15/2008 12:20am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EvilTwin77

    EvilTwin77

    [72]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 4,349
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    ha she would suck against kisame. i think hidan was the weakest member
    That's the only reason he was able to get her wet.

    *Struggling*
    MUST............. NOT............... SAY................... SEX JOKE.......

    Sometimes they just write themselves.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pain_No_Love

    Pain_No_Love

    [73]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,077
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Yeah thanks now I can argue that point without laughing...

    Against Kisame see would be Royally Screwed. He can make a Desert turn into a Lake. From that point on Since all we know is she can turn to paper(You can't argue that fact) she will lose. After we see her do something else other then make Paper plane you can talk...

    Firstly, I know that paper-based attacks are all she has. Secondly, I'm sure that she's Pein's partner because she's one of the top-dogs of the Akatsuki. Pairing them up based strictly on their history and past relations is stupid.

    *Sigh* You don't know that paper based Jutsus are all she has as they have never said that. Jiriya did say it's her Specialty though. Can you Prove how they do it. From What I know tey do it to play off each other Skills Thats way Hidan and K were Partners. Pein uses 6 different Bodys dependin gon the Situation so if Konan can do her little paper thing and find out about the Enemythey won already. Not b/c she is Strong but because she can turn into paper....

    Sorry. The first part came out wrong. I meant to say paper-based Jutsu are all we know she has. Also, all members of the Akatsuki are S ranked Ninja and so would have to be able to hold their own if they're separated from their partners.

    Yeah Konan Did So well Without Pein Helping her

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [74]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Yeah thanks now I can argue that point without laughing...

    Against Kisame see would be Royally Screwed. He can make a Desert turn into a Lake. From that point on Since all we know is she can turn to paper(You can't argue that fact) she will lose. After we see her do something else other then make Paper plane you can talk...

    Firstly, I know that paper-based attacks are all she has. Secondly, I'm sure that she's Pein's partner because she's one of the top-dogs of the Akatsuki. Pairing them up based strictly on their history and past relations is stupid.

    *Sigh* You don't know that paper based Jutsus are all she has as they have never said that. Jiriya did say it's her Specialty though. Can you Prove how they do it. From What I know tey do it to play off each other Skills Thats way Hidan and K were Partners. Pein uses 6 different Bodys dependin gon the Situation so if Konan can do her little paper thing and find out about the Enemythey won already. Not b/c she is Strong but because she can turn into paper....

    Sorry. The first part came out wrong. I meant to say paper-based Jutsu are all we know she has. Also, all members of the Akatsuki are S ranked Ninja and so would have to be able to hold their own if they're separated from their partners.

    Yeah Konan Did So well Without Pein Helping her


    Two reasons why that fight shouldn't count. First reason, Jiraiya caught her off-guard with the oil. Second reason, Jiraiya's also an S-ranked Ninja, not to mention a former teacher who knew her abilities. Maybe I'll buy what you're saying when she loses to someone other than Jiraiya.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pain_No_Love

    Pain_No_Love

    [75]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,077
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outcla$$ed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    I don't either that Title Belongs to either Deidara or Konan(Pour Water on her...)

    As Pein's partner, childhood friend, and fellow Jiraiya student, Konan is definitely one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki. Jiraiya just caught her offguard with the oil. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone else get her wet.

    She is his Childhood friend that's why she is his Partner... You think Pein would trust her to go with Hidan or Kisame? Were are Jiriya's Other Students on the Team with the Future 4th Hokage? What you don't know? That's because they weren't as Great... Just because you have a Good teacher doesn't make you a good Student...

    I was About to makea Sex joke about the Getting wet part but I would rather not get banned...

    I just hate it when people call Konan weak just because of her weakness to liquid. Jiraiya caught her offguard. That's all there is to that story. Against a specialized Water Jutsu user like Kisame, she'd be prepared and put up a decent fight. We're probably gonna see more of her abilities in a later fight. I doubt that what we know is all there is.

    Can you please Stop saying "Konan Weakness to Liquid".... I trying the best I can to Restrain myself...

    Alright. I hate it when people call Konan weak because she loses most of her abilities when she's drenched in oil or water. That better?

    Yeah thanks now I can argue that point without laughing...

    Against Kisame see would be Royally Screwed. He can make a Desert turn into a Lake. From that point on Since all we know is she can turn to paper(You can't argue that fact) she will lose. After we see her do something else other then make Paper plane you can talk...

    Firstly, I know that paper-based attacks are all she has. Secondly, I'm sure that she's Pein's partner because she's one of the top-dogs of the Akatsuki. Pairing them up based strictly on their history and past relations is stupid.

    *Sigh* You don't know that paper based Jutsus are all she has as they have never said that. Jiriya did say it's her Specialty though. Can you Prove how they do it. From What I know tey do it to play off each other Skills Thats way Hidan and K were Partners. Pein uses 6 different Bodys dependin gon the Situation so if Konan can do her little paper thing and find out about the Enemythey won already. Not b/c she is Strong but because she can turn into paper....

    Sorry. The first part came out wrong. I meant to say paper-based Jutsu are all we know she has. Also, all members of the Akatsuki are S ranked Ninja and so would have to be able to hold their own if they're separated from their partners.

    Yeah Konan Did So well Without Pein Helping her

    Two reasons why that fight shouldn't count. First reason, Jiraiya caught her off-guard with the oil. Second reason, Jiraiya's also an S-ranked Ninja, not to mention a former teacher who knew her abilities. Maybe I'll buy what you're saying when she loses to someone other than Jiraiya.

    *sigh* Being "Caught off-Guard" is not an Excuse... If it is then Naruto didn't beat Neji
    Jiraiya stopped teaching her when she was about 10-12ish... Your telling me she didn't learn anything new in that time...
    if not that suppose my Idea of here being weak

    Im going to bed Peace

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EvilTwin77

    EvilTwin77

    [76]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 4,349
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Two reasons why that fight shouldn't count. First reason, Jiraiya caught her off-guard with the oil. Second reason, Jiraiya's also an S-ranked Ninja, not to mention a former teacher who knew her abilities. Maybe I'll buy what you're saying when she loses to someone other than Jiraiya.
    Konan engaged Jiraiya not the other way around. How did he catch her off guard? Once the fight starts you've got to be ready for anything. Teacher student thing goes both ways. Jiraiya knew her abilities and she knew his. She even called one of them out by name. I'm not saying this makes Konan weak. Being inferior to Jiraiya obviously doesn't make you weak. I'm just saying there's no reason the fight "shouldn't count."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [77]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    EvilTwin77 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Two reasons why that fight shouldn't count. First reason, Jiraiya caught her off-guard with the oil. Second reason, Jiraiya's also an S-ranked Ninja, not to mention a former teacher who knew her abilities. Maybe I'll buy what you're saying when she loses to someone other than Jiraiya.
    Konan engaged Jiraiya not the other way around. How did he catch her off guard? Once the fight starts you've got to be ready for anything. Teacher student thing goes both ways. Jiraiya knew her abilities and she knew his. She even called one of them out by name. I'm not saying this makes Konan weak. Being inferior to Jiraiya obviously doesn't make you weak. I'm just saying there's no reason the fight "shouldn't count."

    I didn't mean it like that. I have a curse for phrasing things the wrong way. Anyway, I meant that the events of that fight didn't automatically mean that Konan is weak. I didn't mean that the fight was null and void or anything like that. As for how Jiraiya caught her off-guard, I was referring to him spraying her with the toad oil, rendering her paper Jutsu useless. I'm just thinking that she would have been prepared against someone who specializes in water Jutsu. Anyways, I want to see her fight one more time before I make any evaluation. I wouldn't care if it was against Tsunade.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zoxir86

    zoxir86

    [78]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 08/26/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 5,666
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Pain_No_Love wrote:

    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    All of you are forgetting something...before Jiraiya left to go on his mission he warn Tsunade about the Root. The final enemy could be from the inside the Leaf Village itself.
    overthrow!!!!!!! i don't think he'll be the final villian, but zetsu's probably going to be the last akatsuki left mainly becasue all he does is hide. what will happen with the bijuu if akatsuki's defeated and they're never released? that could start another great shinobi war. all the villages fighting for the ultimate weapon. and oro's not weak, just against sharingan users.

    The third Hokage had the Sharingan...?

    wat?

    You sad that "Oro isn't weak, Just against Sharigan users"
    Im saying the 3rd Hokage didn't have Sharigan...

    oh! well, sandaime was just amazing. it's a testament to his power that he supposedly knew thousands fo jutsus without the sharingan. and the 3rd just outclassed oro. other than sharingan users (and the 3rd), oro's pretty powerful. i dont think he was the weakest in akatsuki

    Probably not the weakest, but he's still pretty weak in comparison to other members. Heck, if he didn't get her wet and they went all out, I bet Konan could beat him.
    Oh man why would you say deidara is weak? didn't you see his fight with sasuke? deidara is one of top the 5 akatsaukis Sasori is clearly the weakest
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raikiri1103

    Raikiri1103

    [79]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 09/25/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,198
    The final vilian is obviously the giant toes we saw in those spoiler picks a few chapters back. Their waiting and watching, they have been pulling the strings behind everything, Akatsuki, Madara, even Danzou, the giant toes will destroy everything!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of volman101

    volman101

    [80]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 08/18/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 4,200

    kishi will probably make up a new character or tobi

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.