Rules About Posting!
- Follow all TV.com rules and regulations!
- Stay on topic! This forum is for discussion on Naruto, and Naruto related things only, unless stated otherwise.
- No giving the link to places where you can download Naruto episodes or manga! It's forbidden by TV.com policy!
- No more character vs. character or show vs. show threads! We've seen way too many of these lately.
- No more dubbed vs. subbed threads! They all end the same way.
- No advertising your and anybody else's sites! Once again it is not allowed by TV.com policy.
- Do not create multiple threads asking questions! Keep all of your questions to one or two threads of your own choosing.
- Use proper grammar! I won't lock a thread due to this, but please, you should all be old enough to type correctly.
- Check to make sure your thread hasn't already been created! I've seen too many people creating additional threads when two or more already exist on the same topic. Check more than the first page, or read the episode guide!
- Finally one of the biggest concerns...Spoiler Warnings! Do not post spoilers in titles of threads, and be sure to give proper warning before submitting spoilers! Not everybody wants to know the information you're posting! If I see any spoilers in titles anymore, I'll PM a mod, asking them to edit the title.
Rules About Contributing!
- All work must be your own (episode titles and stuff like that excluded)! If I find out that you have been copying summaries of a site and submitting them, I will forever reject any more submissions that you make, regardless of if there your own work or not!
- All quotes must be something of importance, funny, etc.! No one word quotes or quotes of someone saying only a move will be accepted.
- Make sure you have your facts straight before submitting Notes! I can't tell you how many times people submit stuff about things they think, and not what they know. - Trivia is for episode goofs! - Use proper grammar in all submissions, and use spell check! If there are too many typos or things like that, I will reject it!
- Do not ask me about becoming a "Trusted Contributor"! Also, don't think making lots of submissions will make me select you. I will choose people when I feel like it, I already have two people in mind, and will probably select them to become the trusted users later on.
- If you see a mistake in the VAs, don't make a post in the forums about it, PM me!
You have all been fairly warned! Now go have fun everybody!
Edited on 11/24/2008 10:15am
Edited 7 total times.
Edited 7 total times.