Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

FORUM & CONTRIBUTION RULES! Everyone please read!!!

X-626

[1]Dec 23, 2005
    • level: 51
    Okay, since nobody read the last rule thread, I'm making a new one. Any violation of these will result in a request for a locked thread without warning. If the moderators truly find it absurd, you may even get a warning from them.

Rules About Posting!
    - Follow all TV.com rules and regulations!
    - Stay on topic! This forum is for discussion on Naruto, and Naruto related things only, unless stated otherwise.
    - No giving the link to places where you can download Naruto episodes or manga! It's forbidden by TV.com policy!
    - No more character vs. character or show vs. show threads! We've seen way too many of these lately.
    - No more dubbed vs. subbed threads! They all end the same way.
    - No advertising your and anybody else's sites! Once again it is not allowed by TV.com policy.
    - Do not create multiple threads asking questions! Keep all of your questions to one or two threads of your own choosing.
    - Use proper grammar! I won't lock a thread due to this, but please, you should all be old enough to type correctly.
    - Check to make sure your thread hasn't already been created! I've seen too many people creating additional threads when two or more already exist on the same topic. Check more than the first page, or read the episode guide!
    - Finally one of the biggest concerns...Spoiler Warnings! Do not post spoilers in titles of threads, and be sure to give proper warning before submitting spoilers! Not everybody wants to know the information you're posting! If I see any spoilers in titles anymore, I'll PM a mod, asking them to edit the title.

Rules About Contributing!
    - All work must be your own (episode titles and stuff like that excluded)! If I find out that you have been copying summaries of a site and submitting them, I will forever reject any more submissions that you make, regardless of if there your own work or not!
    - All quotes must be something of importance, funny, etc.! No one word quotes or quotes of someone saying only a move will be accepted.
    - Make sure you have your facts straight before submitting Notes! I can't tell you how many times people submit stuff about things they think, and not what they know. - Trivia is for episode goofs! - Use proper grammar in all submissions, and use spell check! If there are too many typos or things like that, I will reject it!
    - Do not ask me about becoming a "Trusted Contributor"! Also, don't think making lots of submissions will make me select you. I will choose people when I feel like it, I already have two people in mind, and will probably select them to become the trusted users later on.
    - If you see a mistake in the VAs, don't make a post in the forums about it, PM me!

You have all been fairly warned! Now go have fun everybody!
    Edited on 11/24/2008 10:15am
    Edited 7 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

X-626

[3]Apr 3, 2006
    Warning!!!

People have been linking actual footage of episodes, or the entire episodes from You Tube on the forum. Note that this is an Illegal Activity and is forbidden by TV.com policy! Linking to AMVs is one thing, but linking to actual episodes is going too far! Any posts found with these will be promptly deleted and the user will be notified without warning! Don't let me catch this anymore, as it's been happening quite a lot recently!

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED!

X-626

[4]May 29, 2006
    Regarding Bumped Topics:

Please don't bump old topic unless you have a good reason to. I'm sorry, but it pushes more active topics back on the pages, which can eventually result in them dying too. From now on, if the user is not adding something meaningful to the conversation, any bumped topics will be locked unless I see fit. If you have something important to say in a locked topic, PM me and I'll open it. Don't start new topics on the same thing either. If the last topic died, it died for a reason.

X-626

[5]Jul 3, 2006

Okay, here's something I want to make regarding the dubbed uncut episodes. Now that people own, surely they're going to submit any quotes that were changed to be uncut. So, here's a rule regarding contributions.

Whenever you submit an uncut quote (assuming there are any), if the edited version is already posted, just edit that one instead of submitting it as a separate quote! Otherwise, I will reject it!

Thank you!
    Edited on 07/03/2006 10:36am
    Edited 2 total times.

X-626

[7]Nov 27, 2006
    Since my last message for submitting quotes apparently still confused people I made this nifty image. All quotes must be submitted like this, no excuses!

Edited on 11/27/2006 12:45pm
    Edited 4 total times.

X-626

[8]May 3, 2007
    Once again I would like to remind all users not to post locations of where you can download/watch episodes of the series. It is against TV.com policy! I don't care if other guides allow you to, but they aren't supposed to.

Unless iTunes has episodes for download, the only site that may be mentioned right is Toonami Jetstream! I'm going to start warning people through the moderation system from now on if you are caught! I could care less if you share through the use of PMs or personal blogs, but please keep it out of the forum!

As for all of you new users, quit asking where! Just google it, I can 100% guarantee that it won't take long to find!

X-626

[9]Jan 27, 2008
    Please stop submitting who the third Mangekyo Sharingan user is to the guide! This was only revealed recently in the manga, and they aren't even close to mentioning it in both the Japanese and English versions! Many people DON'T read the manga, so it's way too big of a spoiler! The same thing is true for Notes regarding Naruto's parents! I will NEVER accept these yet, so lease stop submitting them!

Also, please stop changing the Japanese episode titles! It depends on which translation you use, and unless it's 100% guaranteed wrong, don't even touch it!

The last thing I want to mention is people spelling "Kyubi" as "Kyuubi". BOTH are correct spellings (So stop saying it's wrong!), but according to the instruction booklet for Naruto: Clash of Ninja for the GCN and the American Shonen Jump, the correct English spelling is "Kyubi". So, if you're going to mention him in the guide, either submit it as "Nine-Tailed (Demon/Spirit) Fox" or "Kyubi". Thank you!
    Edited on 04/17/2008 8:15am
    Edited 2 total times.

TVcom_Moderator

[10]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 29
    Please note there is a TV.com set limit of four games per show forum. All games in excess of that will be moved to the TV Show Fun & Games forum.

X-626

[11]Sep 22, 2008
    I just wanted to make a notice to everybody regarding quote submissions!

Due to the new site design, you must now use the the (strong) and (em) commands for bold and italic statements. They work exactly the same way, but you must now type out (strong) instead of (b) and (em) instead of (i).

Also, should you choose to edit an already existing quote, the bold and italic tags must be replaced with the strong and em tags, as the site will remove them when it enters my moderation que.

Hopefully the TV.com staff will change this and allow standard html codes to work again in the near future, but for now, you MUST do this! I will not accept any quote submissions without them.

Also, as I've already mentioned, the new site design is not allowing me to properly reject submissions at the moment. So, if your submission has yet to be accepted, it is probably because I plan on rejecting it due to reasons I will state when I can properly reject submissions again. Do not resubmit it unless you know your error and plan on fixing it.
    Edited on 11/24/2008 10:16am