Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How did Kakashi get his Mangekyou Sharingan ? (SpoilerS)

diaz89

[1]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 2

in previouse episodes itachi has told sasuke that the only way you can become strong and get the ultimate sharingan the mangekyou sharingan is by killing your best friend or killing something that you care about wich itachi has done, so how did kakashi get his ?????

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SaitoGatotsu58

[2]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 11
    I never saw the episodes, so this is just what my friend told me (if I am wrong, someone please correct me).  When Kakashi was younger, one of the members on his squad was a ninja with some kind of surgical skills and the other was an Uchiha.  On one of their missions, Kakashi lost one of his eyes and the Uchiha was mortally wounded, and on the verge of death.  He asked the doctor guy to remove one of his Sharingan eyes and implant it in Kakashi's empty socket.  Hopefully, this is correct information.  If not, I'm sorry.

diaz89

[3]Jul 27, 2006
    i know how he got his sharingan but mangekyou sharingan is the sharingan that you see itachi use on kakashi in the anime, itachi also said if sasuke ever got the mangekyou sharingan he would be number 3 and i dont think he was including kakashi cuz he said this before he found out kakashi could use it, so who is the other 1 ? its probably uchiha madara..... i think thats his name

Jaguar220F1

[4]Jul 27, 2006

SaitoGatotsu58 wrote:
    I never saw the episodes, so this is just what my friend told me (if I am wrong, someone please correct me).  When Kakashi was younger, one of the members on his squad was a ninja with some kind of surgical skills and the other was an Uchiha.  On one of their missions, Kakashi lost one of his eyes and the Uchiha was mortally wounded, and on the verge of death.  He asked the doctor guy to remove one of his Sharingan eyes and implant it in Kakashi's empty socket.  Hopefully, this is correct information.  If not, I'm sorry.

that doesn't even answer it.... and if im right kakashi doesnt have the exact Mangekyou but a form simular he made up himself......I think I read that on wiki lol

sasuke_fan92

[5]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 12
    Because probably he got lucky that Obito gains it. So that's how Kakashi got the M. sharingan.

Deverber

[6]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 6
    sasuke_fan92 wrote:
    Because probably he got lucky that Obito gains it. So that's how Kakashi got the M. sharingan.

Obito didn't get it. He only had a second level. Somehow, Kakashi managed to pull off the Mangekyou against Deidara... even though, supposedly, that power can only be attained by killing your closest friend... for whatever reason.

Dbzlotrfan

[7]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 4
    I think i read elsewhere that he 'performed' a long set of hand-seals to make the retina (the eye) show M sharingan.

X-626

[8]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 51
    Dbzlotrfan wrote:
    I think i read elsewhere that he 'performed' a long set of hand-seals to make the retina (the eye) show M sharingan.

That is not true.

Also, I've lost count of how many times this question has been asked. Plain and simple, we don't know. Many speculate that it's because Obito died saving him, so technically he was the cause of his best friend's death. The counter arguement to this is why did it take him so long to activate it? The arguement against that is that he probably didn't know how to until after he saw Itachi do it. There are many arguements against both sides. However, so far it is the most logical one.

SaitoGatotsu58

[9]Jul 28, 2006
    Jaguar220F1 wrote:

SaitoGatotsu58 wrote:

that doesn't even answer it.... and if im right kakashi doesnt have the exact Mangekyou but a form simular he made up himself......I think I read that on wiki lol

Sorry, I thought he wanted to know how he got the Sharingan in the first place.

arkmm

[10]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 1

when did kakashi get his Mangekyou Sharinga is uncleared to us eventhough u read the latest manga u wont find the answer. the kakashi gaiden which is short story about kakashi (it answer some question...why kakashi have sharingan and the scar on left eye and a glimpse of the 4th hokage). but we're pretty sure this happen after obito died and kakashi became jounin when he developed it. and we also knew KAKASHI Mangekyou Sharinga have limits, see the last fight of kakashi on one of the Akatsuki, Deidara. the reason for that is Sharingan power is strictly limited to Uchiha Clan, Itachi and Sasuke. yeah we know itachi developed the Mangekyou Sharinga after he killed his best friend, Uchiha Shisui and devlop the 2 most powerful jutsu of uchiha clan. And also there his huge question Why Itachi kill all Uchiha and left Sasuke alone... it might be initiation of Akatsuki to be able to join. Why Itachi join the Akatsuki... one thing we know itachi seeks more pwer and for only to get that power is join akatsuki which seeks the power of 9 monster kyuubi.. im puzzle why orochimaru placement on akatsuki can not be replaced by anybody want to join akatsuki.

there so many unclear question on naruto like, who's the father of Naruto... 4th Hokage. it might be correct or not. this question will be answer on next NARUTO 2 SAGA after the kakashi gaiden.. lets hope fillers will be over soon and start the kakashi gaiden then naruto 2.. guess what ull be surprise on naruto 2 cus all the character clothing and looks are change and some of them are ridiculous...

Edited on 07/28/2006 5:30pm
    Edited 3 total times.

VegitoCR9

[11]Jul 1, 2010

k so am new on this forums. but i think that since Kakashi is the copy ninja, mayb he was able to copy the mangekyo from his encounter with Itachi, when Itachi used his Tsukuyomi technique he looked directly at Itachis eyes, and copied the MS. so thats what i think. and his mangekyo looks different because well? it differs from user to user. Therefore he deveolped a different technique. Also i dont think that the writers will have someone like Kakashi kill someone just to obtain MS. i came up with this theory on my own. so if any one also thought it before me, well i didnt know. but i think no one has.

PS

Kakashi's MS look similar to Itachi's MS

Edited on 07/01/2010 11:05am

GoHaN_Buu

[13]Jul 2, 2010
    Plot device

Fieldj07

[14]Nov 9, 2010

He Got the M. S. Because it was his failt that Obito Died

RyanEnty

[15]Jun 16, 2011
    Team Minato were on a A-level mission to destroy the Kannabi Bridge, Kakashi recently had become a Junnin, so Minato divided the team into himself in one side and Kakashi, Obito (Uchiha),Rin. During the mission Obito was killed and his last request was so that Rin(Medical ninja) would transplant his sharingan into kakashi's eye which was recently blinded by an enemy attack. (So thats how he got it)
    During the time Naruto was training with the Pervy Sage, Kakashi used a seal to activate the mangekyou sharingan, but he doesn't have the uchiha blood, so his stamina is weaker, so he faints after using it more than 3 times.