Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

knowledgeseeker

[21]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 21
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    Deverber wrote:

Somehow, I think Naruto will become Hokage after a fight with (however it'll happen) Kyuubi.
    That would be badass, I can imagine the Kyuubi somehow being unleashed from Naruto's body and then Naruto trying to stop him from destroying everything. Or...maybe it could be a fight inside Naruto's mind, a fight for control over Naruto's body.

They did something similar to that in Kingdom Hearts, so I could picture Naruto having a fight inside his mind and body.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DevSingh1359

[22]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 4
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    Deverber wrote:

Somehow, I think Naruto will become Hokage after a fight with (however it'll happen) Kyuubi.
    That would be badass, I can imagine the Kyuubi somehow being unleashed from Naruto's body and then Naruto trying to stop him from destroying everything. Or...maybe it could be a fight inside Naruto's mind, a fight for control over Naruto's body.

They did something similar to that in Kingdom Hearts, so I could picture Naruto having a fight inside his mind and body.
    When was that? Are you talking about the Sora vs. Roxas fight? That was pretty cool.

knowledgeseeker

[23]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 21
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    Deverber wrote:

When was that? Are you talking about the Sora vs. Roxas fight? That was pretty cool.

Yes. I think that happened inside Sora (like his heart). That fight is still left open to interpretation.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they did have a major battle in Naruto happen from within him.

phillippejr

[24]Jul 12, 2006
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

Hmm....Sasuke will get killed and Naruto will become even more stronger to avenge Sasuke's death and become a hero somehow and then earn title of Hokage....or maybe not. lol

LOL Naruto will fight itachi with sasuke and win.later naruto will become hokage, but sasuke is still stronger.

No I think Naruto is going to kill Itachi after Itachi kills Sasuke. Then Naruto will return to the village and become Hokage.

nope, sasuke is too powerful to die.Sasuke will survive and kill itachi, while naruto kills the other guys.Naruto will try is rest of is life to surpass sasuke, but he fails.Naruto becomes hokage, but knows not to mess with sasuke.

Whatever floats your boat. There is no way they are going to make a lesser character more powerful than the main character.

kakashi is stronger and Gai.

phillippejr

[25]Jul 12, 2006
    chuamishael wrote:

Naruto will definetly get stronger and smarter, otherwise he is not qualify to get the title of Hokage.
    and sasuke will give his body to orichimaru hahaha.

naruto will save him.

XS_Master

[26]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 10

phillippejr wrote:
    chuamishael wrote:

Naruto will definetly get stronger and smarter, otherwise he is not qualify to get the title of Hokage.
    and sasuke will give his body to orichimaru hahaha.

naruto will save him.

or... sasuke gives his body to orochimaru and then they discover another forbidden jutsu that will stop/cancel/reverse the transfer...

DevSingh1359

[27]Jul 12, 2006
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

Hmm....Sasuke will get killed and Naruto will become even more stronger to avenge Sasuke's death and become a hero somehow and then earn title of Hokage....or maybe not. lol

LOL Naruto will fight itachi with sasuke and win.later naruto will become hokage, but sasuke is still stronger.

No I think Naruto is going to kill Itachi after Itachi kills Sasuke. Then Naruto will return to the village and become Hokage.

nope, sasuke is too powerful to die.Sasuke will survive and kill itachi, while naruto kills the other guys.Naruto will try is rest of is life to surpass sasuke, but he fails.Naruto becomes hokage, but knows not to mess with sasuke.

Whatever floats your boat. There is no way they are going to make a lesser character more powerful than the main character.

And...your point is?

phillippejr

[28]Jul 12, 2006
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

And...your point is?

They are not the main characters either.It doesn't matter anyways sasuke already beat the crap out of naruto.

Deverber

[29]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 6
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

And...your point is?

They are not the main characters either.It doesn't matter anyways sasuke already beat the crap out of naruto.

So did Kakashi... and Lee... and Orochimaru... In fact, Naruto gets his ass kicked frequently. The idea is that Naruto gets stronger from failure, and keeps trying. Well, anyway...

DragonSpawn2006

[30]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 50
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

Ok you have a point with that but they are Jounin. they are the 2nd best ninja.

DevSingh1359

[31]Jul 12, 2006
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

And...your point is?

They are not the main characters either.

So what? Let's take DBZ for example (again). People that Goku learned from like Master Roshi and King Kai were stronger than him at first...but at the end of the series, look where Goku reached. My point (and DragonSpawn's point) is that by the END of Naruto, it's unlikely that a lesser character will be stronger than the main one.

phillippejr

[32]Jul 12, 2006
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

And...your point is?

So what? Let's take DBZ for example (again). People that Goku learned from like Master Roshi and King Kai were stronger than him at first...but at the end of the series, look where Goku reached. My point (and DragonSpawn's point) is that by the END of Naruto, it's unlikely that a lesser character will be stronger than the main one.

Well naruto and sasuke could just be equal like gai and kakashi.

DevSingh1359

[33]Jul 12, 2006
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

And...your point is?

But neither Gai nor Kakashi are one of the main characters...

KappaPsi

[34]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 9

As far as how the Sauske arc ends at least. I think Sauske stays with Orochi unitl he severs the bond with Naruto enough that the last stage of the sharigan developes (without killing anyone) then he turns on Orochimaru and Sauske kills him..Now feeling ready to take on Itachi, Sauske goes after him, but while thats going on Itachi comes after Naruto for the Kyubi and Naruto ends up killing him. This pisses off Sauske because he didnt get to take revenge on his brother. Naruto and him have an all out brawl, in the process the Kyubi is either on the verge or gets released and suddenly sauske and naruto both have to take on the Kyubi (possible spoiler: possibly in Narutos mind seeing as how Sauske can venture there as well) before it destroys everyone. They somehow find a way to re-seal it or something which leads to a truce while Sakura heals the two of them and then it starts an arc of the three along with others, taking on the Akatsuki Organization, or whatever is left of it...

As for the entire series if they ever did end it, we find out Naruto is actually the 4th Hokage. The 4th while sealing the Kyubi transformed himself into an infant to somehow not have to die in the exchange... So all along he actually was exactly what he was trying to become, a hokage, or his former self.

Just a couple theories... who knows if im even close to right....

DragonSpawn2006

[35]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 50
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

And...your point is?

They are right. And Gai and Kakashi are not exactly equal. I believe at last count one of them has beat the other once more.

Deverber

[36]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 6
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

And...your point is?

They are right. And Gai and Kakashi are not exactly equal. I believe at last count one of them has beat the other once more.

Gai's winning with 50 to Kakashi with 49.

Hiyono_spiral

[37]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 23
    Deverber wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DevSingh1359 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    DragonSpawn2006 wrote:
    phillippejr wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:

And...your point is?

Gai's winning with 50 to Kakashi with 49.

Yep, yep 
    [img]http://kakashi.joueb.com/images/Kakashi,%20Gai_t.jpg[/img]
    Edited on 07/12/2006 3:05pm

sasuke_fan92

[38]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 12

fairy_flossy wrote:
    I don't like the idea of Naruto ending but
    it will probably will end when Naruto
    gains the title of Hokage

i really dont know. it will take a seariously loooooong time to find out. i hope at the end sasuke comes bak.

Hiyono_spiral

[39]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 23
    sasuke_fan92 wrote:

fairy_flossy wrote:

i really dont know. it will take a seariously loooooong time to find out. i hope at the end sasuke comes bak.

if sasuke comes back he'll be dead or about to get killed lol

sasuke_fan92

[40]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:
    sasuke_fan92 wrote:

fairy_flossy wrote:

if sasuke comes back he'll be dead or about to get killed lol

u never kno....i'll cry if that happens